if you were to introduce black bull to family...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by navyguyhotwife, Mar 6, 2013.

1. navyguyhotwife

navyguyhotwife Member

who would it be? why?

4POWER and cmarquette0120 like this.
  2. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

It would have to be for my bbc virgin wife,i would love her to have a black boyfriend she has never had sex with anyone else before.I think the skin contrast would be sexy & to watch a black guy enjoy my wifes body.

Roy Randall and cmarquette0120 like this.
  3. navyguyhotwife

navyguyhotwife Member

i agree!

cmarquette0120 and wanabecucked like this.
  4. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I would love her to be a free whore for bbcs,also i would love her to do amateur ir dvds.

Roy Randall and cmarquette0120 like this.
  5. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

I have a few years back I had him pick me up at a family BBQ. Everyone got to meet him.

#5 connnie169, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2016
    4POWER, Mathias, maccachew and 3 others like this.
  6. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

My mother in law went black first and got us to try. So we met him when we visited her and she met our black BF whenever she visited here, actually a couple guys over the years. I also introduced him to my favorite cousin when she visited, now she has a black BF I met when I visited her. I have yet to meet a black guy who didn't love the family sex.

4POWER, gawic, Mathias and 4 others like this.
  7. Janice K

Janice K Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    About 6 months or so, after I told my parents I was divorcing my husband, I then took my black boyfriend to their place to introduce him to my parents. Obviously, they were very unhappy and before I could even tell them his name, they were asking us to leave. That was more than 20 years ago and they've made it plain to me that they don't want to ever see me again until I break it off with any black men.. Since that will never happen, my parents haven't been in my life since then... and to be very honest with you, I'm very happy to say that if that's the way they feel, so be it. It's just so sad that because of their racist/bigot attitude, they have lost their only daughter.. We have no time for racists and it's even more of a shame when it's your parents or other family members..

8. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    A black guy I was seeing used to bring me home the next morning. My eldest son met him, they got on OK, talked about football etc. Son even saw me kiss him goodbye etc. Son was fine, If you don't make it weird, all goes well.

1094TT, 4POWER, NJMOCHA and 6 others like this.
  9. LilBiFag

LilBiFag Member

US
    My wife's daughter knows all about us and talks to my wife's bull all the time she lives 2 doors down

maccachew and cmarquette0120 like this.
  10. HumiliateMe4BBC

HumiliateMe4BBC Active Member Real Person

I was married to a black man. My family knows what my tastes are. They know I am submissive, bisexual, and polyamorous. I have brought my Daddy and my gf to the same family bbq. I think they find it weird when I have two boyfriends though if I were serious enough I could bring them both home. They are used to me by now.

maccachew and Roy Randall like this.
  11. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Yes, I've found that some honesty is the best policy. My son can see me and hubby are having fun and that my hubby (his Dad) is totally ok with it, so now has seen my tatts, seen my guy, seen me dressed sexy to go out (and half dressed or sexy dressed for photos!) and is good with it too.

1094TT, maccachew, whiteman and 3 others like this.
  12. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Let your son know that it's great that he likes your sexual preferences and that when he's ready you and Dad will tell him all he needs to know

Ann4BBC likes this.
  13. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Do you have kids?

14. HumiliateMe4BBC

I do from when I was young, but no he is not mixed.

maccachew likes this.
  15. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

So you have one white son? Does he know that you like black guys?

16. HumiliateMe4BBC

Obviously your brain does not engage when your hand is on your cock. I was married to a black man...... HELLO????? Do you think my son wouldn't notice he was black? Or that my husband would never meet my son? SMH!!!!

17. maccachew

maccachew Active Member

Wow! I feel so silly .. I don't know how I missed that first line! TOTALLY my bad

HumiliateMe4BBC likes this.