If you were the mom...of these girls...would you teach them...

My Fantasy Land

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
To be BBC sluts...and proud

14183689_1356865767675848_9202527705238992372_n.jpg

Wife here.

I don't think I would intentionally teach them. However, I think that they would pick up on what mom likes. And they would probably have to have explained to them that mom and dad do things a little differently than their friends' parents when they would inevitably stumble on mom doing naughty things.

Hopefully the example would teach them the right lesson.

Parents job is to raise their children to be responsible adults. Who they choose to have sex with is a minor issue. Parents should supports choices that aren't hazardous to their health. Well before they become sexually active they need to understands about STD's, birth control, and self respect. If they get the self respect thing down the dating choices are irrelevant

Parents job is to raise their children to be responsible adults. Who they choose to have sex with is a minor issue. Parents should supports choices that aren't hazardous to their health. Well before they become sexually active they need to understands about STD's, birth control, and self respect. If they get the self respect thing down the dating choices are irrelevant
Well fucking done.

Back