If you think BtoW is so terrible, it's probably because you're not using it right

I have met plenty of people over the years most actually come my way due to experience in the lifestyle including the swingers lifestyle and such nothing wrong with wanting to meet but if people MESSAGE you wanting to hook up and you agree to meet them why waste someone's time if someone is not interested whatever but problem is they expect way to much out of people sadly mistaken real vs fantasy and that is the issue everyone knows it's a fantasy site but there are areas on the site to meet people hence "couples and women looking" and trust me I get a ton of messages from couples and women talking about fakes

The problem is that no one can agree just what this site is. Is this a dating/hookup site? Some people think it is, or think that it's supposed to be. They're the ones who complain all the time about people "not being real."

Is this a fantasy site? Some people argue that whenever someone calls them out about some of the way out crap they like to post; black breeding, white slavery, black domination, etc- that this is a fantasy site so people who call them out shouldn't even be here if that stuff bothers them.

Is this a cuck site? Some days I think it is with the he predominance of cuck theme threads in every single group. The cucks certainly think this is a cuck site.

The truth is this is all of those things and probably a lot of other things I can't even think of. And if we can accept that it's not just for our own personal kink or desire then we can have an enjoyable time here.
Jerseygirl you explained it very well. Made us rethink our opinions.
So true, most seem to think it is a hook-up site, but there does not seem to be much of that going on. I am lucky enough to meet people through other friends in the lifestyle and through word of mouth, but I am here on B2W to interact on a more regular basis with others in the same lifestyle.

I love the responses, especially from @JerseyGirl and this was the discussion I was hoping to stimulate for members and visitors of this site to ponder. This site is many different things and not solely what some people believe or perceive it to be through their personal optics on what they focus on or look for (i.e. cuck-stuff, hooking-up, etc.).

If they are looking for that one particular thing only and ignore all the other stuff going on, then they may not only be just disappointed but not tapping into all the other potential ideas to explore and experiences they could have (although I suspect the cuck-bois are very happy congregating on here). First and foremost this is a social networking site, and people are given the medium and opportunity to socialize virtually all across the world on a variety of topics focusing on Interracial sex and much much more. I'm glad to see many of you respond that you enjoy the site as well as I do. Although like many of you as well some of the content posted on here does get annoying but for the most part I either laugh at it or ignore it altogether except where people report offenses. I mostly just click the mouse button to move on to the next post never dwelling on the bat-******* crazy fantasies too much.

Continue to Party-On my fellow BtW members and Cheers to you all.
View media item 913View media item 6562View media item 6554

Not trying to be an arse here, but this article is pretty much a political pamflet that has little to do with your point, I think ;) (maybe it was a political point?).

In any case, you ended your preface with the line that you hope this website will tear down existing taboo's about interracial relationships and racism. Please bear with me, try not to knee jerk but...

Among humans a race means a group of people from a geographical region. You can call it anything you want (some prefer ethnicity) but these groups exist ans they are not "all the same". This does not imply superiority. That is just what lefists shout at people doing actual science. Who claims this today but a handful of supremacists that nobody takes serious?

It's a leftist trope that seems impossible to refute without being labelled a racist - which is dangerous I think. These groups have evolved differently - Why on earth would they not, given the completely different circumstances they evolved in. They have different biological traits (a doctor will never claim we are all the same for this very reason, or people would die!).

The jury is still out on the nature vs nurture question. But there is a hereditary component to it. But you can reliably predict certain parameters when you have enough data of an ethnic group in twin studies for instance. We do not use this knowledge. No, even worse. A Nobel laureate in biology had to sell his medal because he was fired and ostracised for suggesting we should use mean IQ data to help developing countries.

That is why I react with this rant. We can all ignore it in fear of being called a racist. But I despise this trend. It's the pinnacle of the bigotry of low expectations. Oh if we acknowledge a lower mean IQ in group A we will be called a racist so we just ignore the data and pretend everything that works in higher IQ populations will work in lower IQ populations. If we really want to help people in developing nations (and increase the mean IQ while at it!) we should stop being afraid of being called a racist and face the facts.

A pre-emptive disclaimer: No I do not judge people on the colour of their skin. I am a white person and my race is performing below east asians ashkenazi jews.I do not claim superiority and condemn any type of racial discrimination.

@dunacouple - So not to delve into a 'far-left' this 'hard-right' that leaning discussion I'm more of a middle-ground-zero, pragmatic, attempt at consensus building type of person. The original article discussing about facebook from my POV was talking more about the uses of the social networking site to be used as a voice of the voiceless and help with organizing people which could be for political purposes but not solely.

You could walk away looking at it from a purely political slant however those were not the aspects of the article that I focused on nor was it what I intended for others to walk away with either. I wanted people to think about the bridge across divides of people that social media sites can offer for those who do not otherwise normally communicate or connect to have that opportunity.

With regards to the word race, you mention the following and I quote you:
"Among humans a race means a group of people from a geographical region. You can call it anything you want...", then go on to state: "It's a leftist trope that seems impossible to refute without being labelled a racist - which is dangerous I think.", and furthermore "That is why I react with this rant. We can all ignore it in fear of being called a racist. But I despise this trend. It's the pinnacle of the bigotry of low expectations.".

Ok I could go in heavy and pick apart things there but I don't have the time nor the interest. Lets just start here where we both agree "... I do no judge people on the color of their skin... I do not claim superiority and condemn any type of racial discrimination." I love that statement and we are in full unison on that sentiment hence why I do not personally like the word 'race' as the words 'racism, racist, racial' which are all derived from it. That goes back to supporting my reasons for dismissing its importance as something to focus on and not using the term where it does lead to biased, biggoted, and discrimination based off a people's phenotypical traits because of the geographic region and environment they have biologically advanced from over millenniums.

You stated 'you can call it anything you want..' so here lets agree again - I choose to use the words 'human race', we are all one race and have different ethnicity. Hard to get the polarizing terms of 'ethno-cist, ehtno-cism, ethno-cial' from that see what I mean now?

Hopefully that clears up where I was coming from and now lets move on from the whole race discussion of what may divide us and come back to more of what unites us as that was my intent and Goal. I want BlacktoWhite to be seen and serve more as a community that offers a bridge that was otherwise not available before for more Black and white people of different ethnicity to be joined and united together over a social medium under the common theme of sex and how good it is with people of different backgrounds in which they may also find out they also have alot more other things in common. There is no such thing as race in the end but a figment of some evil machinations and imagination in the minds of some 19th century social scientists. [1] As a footnote see the first two paragraph entries from Wikipedia which also support my statement about the fallacy of the concept of 'race'.

Thank you @dunacouple for the consideration of my post and thoughts on the term 'race' here as I very much would like to stomp out the use of it and the negative connotations associated with it.:lips::balanced::balanced:

~BBB76
Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.58.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.41.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.42.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.48.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.48.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.48.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.48.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.49.09 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-13 at 2.49.35 PM.png

[1] ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(human_categorization)
Race, as a social construct, is the classification of humans into groups based on physical traits, ancestry, genetics, or social relations, or the relations between those groups.[1][2][3][4][5][6] First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century race began to refer to physical (i.e. phenotypical) traits. The term was often used in a general biological taxonomic sense,[7] starting from the 19th century, to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by phenotype.[8][9]

Social conceptions and groupings of races vary over time, involving folk taxonomies[10] that define essential types of individuals based on perceived traits. Scientists consider biological essentialism obsolete, and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits.

Last edited:
I've been on many Interracial websites and this forum blows out the competition right out of the water.
Good to hear that feedback @Chungcheng21 and thats what I was trying to get people to open up their minds about too. Although I haven't been to many other IR sites I found this one to just be more of a right feel to me too than the others so I just stayed. I don't even use SLS really as I like to read all the stories, photos posts as well as make 'Real' connections for Real meet-ups on here as well.

I have read the replies to this 'discussion' brought about by BBB76. And would like to throw a few things into the ring for people to ponder.

Black to white isn't a one thing. It is a series of ideals based on the most basic of human instincts. To be a part or accepted by those who share our world. Now, whether that world is sexual, musical or even limited in its scope, we all share that emotion and feeling of want.

Desires, and sexual wants, are previlent in everyone and on those wants people set about searching for their 'holy grail'. That Grail could be a sexual three-sum, or a dominant black adonise male with a 52 inch pocket rocket who rides bare chested on a white stallion. Its the difference between what you want in reality, against any fantasies you may have that make any journey interesting. And to that end, B2W caters to the ideals of many whilste not pidgeoning its self into any 'one size fits all' social media site.

So how does peoples ideals equate to the provision of its ideals and goals whilste remaining unique? Well just take a look at the various forums, cuckolds, political, extreme, lesbian,general chat. A mis-mash of contrasting inter-actions based on peoples ideals as to their sexual preferences. Yet to some they are neither serious nor relevent, to others they are the commulation of their desires and ideals, potatoe patattoo, tomatoe tomartoe. Its all different but the same.

Black to white is unique. It can be what you want it to be. Meeting place, dating site. A place to masturbate while playing imaginary relationships in chat to swapping pictures with fellow members. Its what you want it to be. Theres no right or wrong, no good or evil. Just Black to White catering to those ideals in as a friendly a way as it can. Why label something when in its self it has no label. Just a place. A place those who come can be who they want to be so long as they abide by the rules.

Interacial sex or subject matter brings out the good and bad in people. Its who you are that either makes a problem or solution. Its a choice.

Its your choice. So long as its the right choice no?
Race should never be a tool used to make a physical claim of subrogation to live or exist just based on a colour. We are all one, Always will be. And nothing can ever change that no matter how its tried.

So what is Black to White?​

Simple really. Its what you make it. Because B2W is about you making it what it is...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have read the replies to this 'discussion' brought about by BBB76. And would like to throw a few things into the ring for people to ponder.

Black to white isn't a one thing. It is a series of ideals based on the most basic of human instincts. To be a part or accepted by those who share our world. Now, whether that world is sexual, musical or even limited in its scope, we all share that emotion and feeling of want.

Desires, and sexual wants, are previlent in everyone and on those wants people set about searching for their 'holy grail'. That Grail could be a sexual three-sum, or a dominant black adonise male with a 52 inch pocket rocket who rides bare chested on a white stallion. Its the difference between what you want in reality, against any fantasies you may have that make any journey interesting. And to that end, B2W caters to the ideals of many whilste not pidgeoning its self into any 'one size fits all' social media site.

So how does peoples ideals equate to the provision of its ideals and goals whilste remaining unique? Well just take a look at the various forums, cuckolds, political, extreme, lesbian,general chat. A mis-mash of contrasting inter-actions based on peoples ideals as to their sexual preferences. Yet to some they are neither serious nor relevent, to others they are the commulation of their desires and ideals, potatoe patattoo, tomatoe tomartoe. Its all different but the same.

Black to white is unique. It can be what you want it to be. Meeting place, dating site. A place to masturbate while playing imaginary relationships in chat to swapping pictures with fellow members. Its what you want it to be. Theres no right or wrong, no good or evil. Just Black to White catering to those ideals in as a friendly a way as it can. Why label something when in its self it has no label. Just a place. A place those who come can be who they want to be so long as they abide by the rules.

Interacial sex or subject matter brings out the good and bad in people. Its who you are that either makes a problem or solution. Its a choice.
Its your choice. So long as its the right choice no?

Race should never be a tool used to make a physical claim of subrogation to live or exist just based on a colour. We are all one, Always will be. And nothing can ever change that no matter how its tried.

So what is Black to White?

Simple really. Its what you make it. Because B2W is about you making it what it is...

:lips::lips::lips::lips: @DaphneD - Yaass - you got what I was trying to convey. BtW is a free virtual social place and in social places any kind of discussions or interactions can take place. Hence when people come on and leave right away writing the site off as too many fakes, or not enough hook-ups, or too many cucks, or this or that it goes back to my title "you think Blacktowhite is so terrible....".

Reminds me of another saying I'm fond of - don't remember the origin of the quote but it could be Shakespeare that goes: "The mind is a place unto itself, it can make a hell out of heaven and a heaven out of hell". Its all in perspective, our mind state, way of thinking and coloring of the world through our mind's eye to our physical eyes and vice versa about things (whether good or bad, black or white).

~BBB76

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.21.20 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.07.45 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.15.24 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.18.21 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.19.09 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 3.17.19 AM.png

lol - I bet that headline got ya (if you are now reading this). Well it is true. But below is an article discussing about 'Facebook' although you can inter-change 'Facebook' for 'BlacktoWhite'. The principles of the discussion are still the same with regards to social-media and networking.

BLUF: [BlacktoWhite] "... give(s) people the power to build community and bring the world closer together." "Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize disconnected marginalized communities." BlacktoWhite allows people who happen to be black and white communicate and reach out to one another where they may have not had the opportunity to connect otherwise. BtW is a bridge to build, connect, and broaden people's online and possibly offline social networks.

Alot of people who participate on this site complain that all people want to do is chat on here. Well that is the purpose and intent of a social media website is to chat and not necessarily facilitate meeting in the 'Real World'.

Realize that there used to be laws in some countries such as in the US of miscegenation and the mixing of 'so-called' races. I use the word 'so-called' because 'race' is a 19th century invention to try and separate people as one group being superior to another.

There is no 'race' but one and thats the human race. We may have different skin tones, genes, and phenotypical traits but do you say a white tiger is a different race than a Bengal tiger? They are just different shades of the Tiger family and we are all one human family.

IR is still considered Taboo, and unacceptable with some groups of people. Hence this website helps to tear down some of those old artificial social barriers and biased beliefs.

Now if you are really good at chatting, can establish a meaningful connection without disgusting someone or turning them off by only sending close-up pics of your genitals (women do it too), socialize with other like-minded people, and establish some mutual attraction you might just get the opportunity to meet with someone in the actual 'Real World'.

Article starts here:

At the end of January, I took a distressed call from my mom. She was overwhelmed, she said, by the anti-Trump Facebook world.

“There are a hundred of these resistance groups, and I have no idea which of them are actually doing anything,” I recall her saying. “And every day there are 20 new headlines about something out of the White House, each more awful than the last. I’m just paralyzed.”

She was calling me for advice on how to use the internet as a tool to become more politically involved. As a young person whose formative years were spent on the internet, and as a burgeoning columnist dispensing advice about civic engagement, I felt I was coming up short on both.

“Um — I don’t know — spend less time … scrolling through things?” I said. “I think the most important thing to do is just show up to actual events and meetings.”

To augment my sense of personal failure: As I was conducting this conversation poolside at a friend’s house in Los Angeles, thousands of people had converged on LAX to protest Trump’s just-announced immigration ban. I had not taken my own advice.

But, like my mom, I also felt very, very tired — mostly from the internet-driven weight of everything to read, to do, and to resist.

We’re not alone in our fatigue: Post-election, NPR talked to 150 listeners who said they were having to rethink how they used social media in order to preserve their mental health. In just the first few months of Trump’s term, terms like “resistance fatigue” and “acute news exhaustion” began to pop up. A clinical psychoanalyst wrote in the New York Times that many Americans seemed to be experiencing a form of disorientation and anxiety that resembled psychosis.

Facebook is the scene and source of so much online-inspired insanity — roughly half the respondents of a Pew survey last fall noted that political discourse on social media felt “angrier, less respectful, and less civil” than in other realms.

“Zuckerberg,” the world shouts in chorus, “you have ruined us!”

“Wow — wrong — I am actually here to save you!” he responds. Zuckerberg announced at the start of the summer that Facebook’s mission would pivot to “give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.” He’s doubling down on Facebook Groups as a method of building “meaningful communities.”

With so much (well-deserved) negativity about social media, I felt the need to ask how it could be used to do something meaningful. In 1996, early internet advocate Al Gore organized “24 Hours in Cyberspace,” a sort of proto-livestream showing the ways in which the internet was touching the lives of humans all over the world. Gore, at the time, extolled the internet’s potential to achieve real environmental action.

Fast-forward 21 years: Our lives are touched, it doesn’t feel very good, and the president doesn’t accept climate science. Is it possible to use the internet to converge people in a meaningful way? Or should we all just unfriend everyone and delete our Facebook app?

I started with a call to Amy Gonzales, an assistant professor at Indiana University’s Media School, to talk about her research into the internet and social networks. She says reporters usually call her to reinforce the idea that technology is bad.

“I don’t,” she says with a laugh. “That’s a simplistic take on what this stuff is.”

black-lives-matter-shirt.jpg
Marginalized communities — including black, Latino, and less-educated — use the internet to broaden both their online and offline social networks. Steve Helber/AP

Gonzales’ research has shown that marginalized communities — including black, Latino, and less-educated — use the internet to broaden both their online and offline social networks. She executed the study in Philadelphia, which she describes as “heavily physically segregated.”

“The suggestion,” Gonzales explains, “is that the internet potentially becomes a way for people who have been excluded from access to wealthier, more resource-rich networks to circumvent that.”

Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize those marginalized communities. Thais Marques is a digital organizer for Movimiento Cosecha, which is trying to mobilize between 5 and 8 million undocumented immigrants across the country for a strike that will demonstrate the power of immigrant labor in the work *******. That includes farmworkers, who can be very challenging to reach.

For organizing purposes, Marques experiments with messaging platforms and technologies heavily used by immigrants to communicate with each other — Facebook groups and messaging and WhatsApp — to share information and news about Movimiento Cosecha’s issues. For example, since launching a peer-to-peer texting campaign for an earlier labor demonstration, Marques has seen the local organizing hubs for Movimiento Cosecha grow from five to 70 groups.

Marques stresses the importance of finding out what immigrants are talking about and what they need. “I think that the digital tools and tactics that have been used since Change.org launched, for example, have been targeted to middle-class white America,” Marques explains. “And the thing to keep in mind is that those tactics won’t work when we’re trying to organize communities of color.”

Digital organizing has had a big impact on local politics in Seattle, says Hanna Brooks Olsen, cofounder of the recently defunct blog Seattlish. She points to how easy it is to spread information about protests or explain why, yes, it’s actually important to show up to a council meeting.

Seattlish was meant to get people to participate in Seattle politics. “One of our founding tenets of the site was: We’re not here to kvetch,” she says. “We have to offer people actionable things they can do if something upsets them: Here’s the exact city council member who voted on this, here’s when, and here’s what to do about it. And most people don’t know that!”

Olsen points to the Seattle Transit Riders Union’s campaign for a city income tax (Washington has none) as a digital success story. The recently passed tax — 1.5 percent levied on very high earners — will fund necessary climate mitigation projects in Seattle: public transit, energy-efficient new construction, affordable housing in dense urban neighborhoods.

I called Katie Wilson, general secretary of the Transit Riders Union, to ask how she viewed the digital element of that campaign, which went under the name “Trump-Proof Seattle.” She said that social networks like Facebook and Twitter are necessary evils, but not the cornerstones of the campaign.

“We’re intentionally focused on face-to-face interactions,” Wilson said “To really build up power, we need to be getting people in a room together to make decisions together. It’s not relying on those superficial actions that take place online.”

undefined
A woman holds a branch of cedar during a prayer ceremony on Backwater Bridge during a protest against plans to pass the Dakota Access pipeline near the Standing Rock Indian Reservation, near Cannon Ball, North Dakota, U.S. November 27, 2016. REUTERS/Stephanie Keith

It’s not a stretch to argue that the internet was key to our awareness of environmental injustices like Standing Rock, climate refugees in the Pacific Islands, and the Flint water crisis. You can hold your screen in your hand and read these stories, and if you’re not one of the people experiencing those injustices, you think: “How awful.”

And you feel like a slightly better person for having those feelings.

But they’re meaningless without action. This is the gist of cultural sociologist Carolyn Pedwell’s essay for Zócalo Public Square, in the publication’s exploration of the idea of empathy as a modern phenomenon.

“‘Feeling right’ is not enough,” Pedwell writes. “Complex structural problems can never be overcome solely through the ******* of feeling. They require deep political work, including policy and legislation as well as social-movement building.”

This is a different way of saying: Information does not suffice. You can absorb and share a million sad or angry stories and easily do nothing to make the problems behind them better. The fumbled advice I gave my mom still stands: The internet works — extremely well — to introduce you to things. But it is also an easy way to feel like you are taking action when you’re not.

Its value as a tool is more in its ability to meaningfully connect us to other people. If you’ve connected to a person or a cause online, and then you’ve taken that momentum offline to make real change, then the occasional acute case of Facebook fatigue was worth it.

If you haven’t, now is the time to start.

Read the original article on Grist.

ref: http://www.businessinsider.com/youre-probably-not-using-facebook-right-2017-8

I do you are a teacher as an older guy I like to know how many sharks are in the water so I don't get my cock bitten off lol

LERY=media, 13248]The Love Affair that is whispered about. by bigblackbull76 posted Jun 5, 2015 at 8:45 PM[/GALLERY]​
Great article Black Bull. I understand. The exhaustion comes I believe from worry and concern. As well as the overall stress of maybe just getting older? President Trump is a" Twitter -Pater "so if your Mom wants to get more involved she can talk to him directly there. There are more drive by shootings and the like in Wichita more now than in the last 20years. Got to keep our peace-and "'The" Peace=people.It will help calm ohers during any tumultuously troubled times.

:lips::lips::lips::lips: @DaphneD - Yaass - you got what I was trying to convey. BtW is a free virtual social place and in social places any kind of discussions or interactions can take place. Hence when people come on and leave right away writing the site off as too many fakes, or not enough hook-ups, or too many cucks, or this or that it goes back to my title "you think Blacktowhite is so terrible....".

Reminds me of another saying I'm fond of - don't remember the origin of the quote but it could be Shakespeare that goes: "The mind is a place unto itself, it can make a hell out of heaven and a heaven out of hell". Its all in perspective, our mind state, way of thinking and coloring of the world through our mind's eye to our physical eyes and vice versa about things (whether good or bad, black or white).

~BBB76
You are a very wise young girl. Thank you for your absolutely wonderful message-of Truth. Very refreshing and dekicious, The truth may taste bitter at times-and that is fine-so long as it doesn;t end up down into the chest cavity-making our hearts ugly hard and bitter. With triumphant outlooks such as y9urs-hell one may even end up turning those bitter waters-into sweetwater, I could just listen to you and the wise Mr Bull all day. Thanks y9u two. Make a great edifying team.

The problem is that no one can agree just what this site is. Is this a dating/hookup site? Some people think it is, or think that it's supposed to be. They're the ones who complain all the time about people "not being real."

Is this a fantasy site? Some people argue that whenever someone calls them out about some of the way out crap they like to post; black breeding, white slavery, black domination, etc- that this is a fantasy site so people who call them out shouldn't even be here if that stuff bothers them.

Is this a cuck site? Some days I think it is with the he predominance of cuck theme threads in every single group. The cucks certainly think this is a cuck site.

The truth is this is all of those things and probably a lot of other things I can't even think of. And if we can accept that it's not just for our own personal kink or desire then we can have an enjoyable time here.
Well said and I agree.

I agree. BUT I must admit, we my wife and I will most likely always refuse to be verified. It's just my prerogative. As for being real, there are a lot of flakes. And I know that after only being a member a few months. My wife and I have been trying to share her with some real nice BIG bbc(s). I literally advertised for a gangbang several times in several posts, groups and forums and not one of you have come though. So that proves to me proves to me as a genuine guy with a genuine hot horny white wife that there are a lot of fakes/flakes who are either only here for the porn which is fine, or they are here for the fantasy because alot of jokers who claimed they wanted to meet ended up only wanting to exchange emails and pics ~ LOSERS ~. Anyway, I'm still searching for the right BBC or 2 or 3 to do this gangbang with my wife.
20180419_183154.jpg20180420_223549828.jpeg20180419_183221.jpg20180420_223417446.jpeg20180419_183154.jpg20180420_223549828.jpeg20180419_183221.jpg20180420_223417446.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree. BUT I must admit, we my wife and I will most likely always refuse to be verified. It's just my prerogative. As for being real, there are a lot of flakes. And I know that after only being a member a few months. My wife and I have been trying to share her with some real nice BIG bbc(s). I literally advertised for a gangbang several times in several posts, groups and forums and not one of you have come though. So that proves to me proves to me as a genuine guy with a genuine hot horny white wife that there are a lot of fakes/flakes who are either only here for the porn which is fine, or they are here for the fantasy because alot of jokers who claimed they wanted to meet ended up only wanting to exchange emails and pics ~ LOSERS ~. Anyway, I'm still searching for the right BBC or 2 or 3 to do this gangbang with my wife.
View attachment 1818725
@boobbutt - holla at me to help rectify your situation.
I'm using this site for the enormous amount of information and the wide range of lifestyles. Mine/ours is much more subdued relative to some of the others here. Some, like the threads, are just way over the top.
@florida crackr - BigBlackBull blesses you and I like your sensible approach to things.

Once again for the record here and to re-iterate the main point I was trying to make, to quote from my O.P.:

BLUF: [BlacktoWhite] "... give(s) people the power to build community and bring the world closer together." "Social media can be leveraged as a tool to reach and organize disconnected marginalized communities." BlacktoWhite allows people who happen to be black and white communicate and reach out to one another where they may have not had the opportunity to connect otherwise. BtW is a bridge to build, connect, and broaden people's online and possibly offline social networks.

Alot of people who participate on this site complain that all people want to do is chat on here. Well that is the purpose and intent of a social media website is to chat and not necessarily facilitate meeting in the 'Real World'.

Bottom Line: Without this site, I wouldn't and many of us wouldn't have necessarily have been afforded the opportunity to chat and get to know or learn about so many different people from so many different walks of life. This site has been a great enabler and bridge to bring people together if only to just talk which is powerful in itself. So even though there are alot of distasteful content which I hope you all can learn to look past and ignore there is still alot of beautiful and very tasteful people/ oh i meant to say content on here as well for us all to enjoy.

Rock on Party people.

~BBB76

View media item 29086
View media item 25926
View media item 24631

Back