If you have sex with the wife and hubby watch, do you fuck them specially harder?

Never had this experience, but used to do couple 4somes with a girlfriend and her husband. When your with others having sex like you, guys and girls both put more effort into it.V

I have been fucked by a bbc when my husband watched, I got so turned on by it, my black boyfriend had me in several positions, it was bareback,when he was about to cum he went deep,and made the point of staying in me as long as possible,he even said to my husband that he wanted to make sure that his cum went deep in me. It was pure heaven. X :blackheart:

I have been fucked by a bbc when my husband watched, I got so turned on by it, my black boyfriend had me in several positions, it was bareback,when he was about to cum he went deep,and made the point of staying in me as long as possible,he even said to my husband that he wanted to make sure that his cum went deep in me. It was pure heaven. X :blackheart:
WOW that's hot. How did your hubby react?

He has no doubts that you can get pregnant?

I haven't fucked a woman with their partner in the room before. Frankly I do not know how I will react in that situation. I would rather fuck her without another man in the room, and have her take videos and pics to her man if she wants. Another woman in the room? That's the best...the more the merrier. In that case, I would definitely perform at an Olympic level:)

I first found out my current wife still saw blacks from college when I came home one day and she was on her knees top less sucking, this huge black guys cock. He seemed to get very vocal and told her to suck, faster as he held her head saying she loves black cock.

I first found out my current wife still saw blacks from college when I came home one day and she was on her knees top less sucking, this huge black guys cock. He seemed to get very vocal and told her to suck, faster as he held her head saying she loves black cock.
Has she swallowed?

Back