If you become black owned

J

jesse

If you become black owned and get a marking stating suck must you have sex with any black person that spots this and ask as I have read.

If you become black owned and get a marking stating suck must you have sex with any black person that spots this and ask as I have read.[/quote

I have never heard of that. A mere mark would not mean she is open game to ANY black guy that wanted her. It merely signifies that she is open to being approached by a black man and most likely favors them to other races. Chances are a good looking well kept black man will more than likely end up having sex with the woman. You also have to take things into consideration, like does she already have a master. Would a trade need to be worked out..ect..

If you become black owned and get a marking stating suck must you have sex with any black person that spots this and ask as I have read.

If I read your question right (that was a question, right?) the answer would be no, as Phil also stated. All a tattoo or marking(?) signifies is a preference. It doesn't even mean she might not desire sex with white men, but it does state she likes sex with black men, which makes black men more comfortable in approaching her. In other words, its easier to "get the ball rolling". Now if her tattoo or body marking says "Black Men Only" ... well, that pretty much leaves out us Mighty Whities ... :)

My feelings, all along is, your body belongs to YOU, and noone else. How you use your body, and who you choose to share it with, is YOUR business, and no one else's.

Back