If white men could get pregnant?

I love the thought of bearing a couple children for my BBC, unfortunately, I am a guy. Bisexual by the way, and I wasn't converted, I've always known I liked guys. Not as much as girls though, BBC is the exception.

I think I can say most bottoms have had a pregnancy fantasy at some point.

With newer scientific discoveries in the future it might be possible for men to have a womb, uterus, etc and make a baby.

Do you guys think it would increase the value of white men closer to white women?

What are your thoughts on that?

curious ... "bottoms" is a new expressive word for me. What exactly is a "bottom" as you refer?

I'll leave the baby bearing to the ladies ... I saw what my wife went through; I'll continue my roll to make 'em, not have them.

Bottom refers to the one who takes the pounding. The ones who give are tops. Those who do both are verse.

well, alrightie, then ... never heard that in the US, must be a Canadian or Brit expression. All I know is when I find myself in a single bed, it either sleeps ONE or fucks TWO ... :)

Now, ask the guys "if they could suck their own dicks, would they?" .... and I bet a whole bunch of hands would go up. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif

Last edited:
well, alrightie, then ... never heard that in the US, must be a Canadian or Brit expression. All I know is when I find myself in a single bed, it either sleeps ONE or fucks TWO ... :)

Now, ask the guys "if they could suck their own dicks, would they?" .... and I bet a whole bunch of hands would go up. View attachment 1963475

I'm European. I learned these from American posts.

Are you black? You said your roll was making them.

I love the thought of bearing a couple children for my BBC, unfortunately, I am a guy. Bisexual by the way, and I wasn't converted, I've always known I liked guys. Not as much as girls though, BBC is the exception.

I think I can say most bottoms have had a pregnancy fantasy at some point.

With newer scientific discoveries in the future it might be possible for men to have a womb, uterus, etc and make a baby.

Do you guys think it would increase the value of white men closer to white women?

What are your thoughts on that?
I think you may be right about the pregnancy fantasy with bottoms. I know when our Bull mounts me I refer to it as being bred and I have been known to beg him to knock me up when he’s pounding away and really close to unloading, he really starts to rail me when I do that.

I think you may be right about the pregnancy fantasy with bottoms. I know when our Bull mounts me I refer to it as being bred and I have been known to beg him to knock me up when he’s pounding away and really close to unloading, he really starts to rail me when I do that.

But would you really like to carry his seed full term? I know I would.

Back