If the Kids Find Out...

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by Dsoul, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    cuckoldcpl500.jpg

How worried are you about your kids finding out about you and your wife's explicit lifestyle?

Are you worried that someday, somehow, they're going to realize what you're both into, and neither of you have any idea how to break it to them yet?

2. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    i have a cpl that 1 OWN and they have kids and the kids pretty much know what were doing.They even let me in the door , they are not teenagers yet so i guess they are not worried , I even watch Tv with the kids while mommy is in the shower, we watch WWE together and the hubby is there also , when she gets out the shower she comes get me and i go to the room and I fuck till wrestling is off and the kids are in bed when i leave , and hubby is usually passed out on the couch ,,, shes passed out on the bed and i just lock up and leave..... So i suggest to all bbcs just be respectful of their children and you wont have problems.... now i do have one cpl , i do warn cpls that if you have a teenage daughter never let a bbc in ur house and be friends in front of her unless you are totally ok with her fuckn bbc after shes 18 , I warned a cpls of this and the wife continues to have me offer for their family events ,and now her daughter is 16 and , her mother recognized her looking at me last saturday and i think she is worried that shes gna wanna fuk me when she is 18 , reality just hit her and she knows that i warned her ... She told me her daughter asked why havent i been over .... she didnt know what to say ... apparently the husband has been angry about it as well ...he didnt think his daughter would want blk , they are paranoid now ... so they have alot on their hands now because she runs that house too... idk how this is gna play out yalll ...im not gna lie she is fine as hell to .blonde big boob athletic bombshell .... ill keep yall posted what happens ...she has known me for like 6 years now ... the first 2 years her and her brother were younger so they were in bed when i was coming over ... i pretty much think what happened was the mother and daughter argued with the hubby about me coming over and the fight got pretty bad but the hubby lost ...bc they extorted him bout being bi ,so now they want me to come over tonite...the wife tells me that daughter doesnt think were fukn but does she really think i leave when she goes to bed , this is a smartgirl and she know her moma a freak and she knows she fucks other men but she has never seen me coming out the room .or nothing ...but what the hell her mom got this 33 yr old blk man in there lookin nice ...at midnight ... they make me watch movies with them and sports games its crazy .....its like they are in a contest on who can wear what around me ....mom gets sloppy drunk and talks about sex whole time .....im kinda thinkn the wife wants me to have her daughter ya know like shes grooming or preparing this ... idk women are very smart and plan well ... and the two of them talk in codes and stuff ya know or eye language .... this girl is smart yall shes gna be fuckn dangerous im telling ya and im so thankful for this site bc reading here and learning more i see whats happening now and i have somewhere that i can finally air this in confidence that i can get help and make sure im doin the right thing, IM ALWAWAYS ON YHOO BBCMILFHUNTR OR TXT ME 870 316 8507

3. Why does that wall of text above seem like something that is par for this site? Lol at some of the stuff posted on here.

Ldc4ua likes this.
  4. bbcmilfhuntr

bbcmilfhuntr Active Member

US
    im sorry i thought i could get some help here...

5. cabotcuckold

cabotcuckold Member

US
    Having kids and living in an apartment, they are aware we live an unconventional lifestyle. Extra partners and BDSM as well. We limit play at home to when they are out though. It's a minefield, yes, but one that can be carefully worked through. If you are concerned about the potential drama though, I would haul ass. It's not worth the headache for you or the destroyed family relationships for them. Ultimately it's YOUR decision whether or not to risk the possible problems.

Good luck.

6. Dsoul

Nigeria
    That's a good point, Cabotcuckold. The reason I asked the question is 'cos it's usually one headache a lot of couples keep claiming to have, with them spending time to figure their way around it.

7. cabotcuckold

cabotcuckold Member

US
    We are pretty lucky when it comes to that area. The boys are young enough to not pay any attention. The daughter still at home is open minded enough to shrug it off and actually laugh about it. But even at that, there are some lines it is best not to cross. While a teen may be smart enough and mature enough to know and accept what is going on, it's still best to play it safe. Especially these days when all it takes is an accusation to ruin a persons life.

CuriousWhite, Deadpool420 and wit like this.
  8. jjcuriousocuple75

jjcuriousocuple75 Active Member

US
    it's simple never do it at home..... Never let the 2 lives cross. IT just makes for a fucked up situation.

youngstud716, Ldc4ua, a96 and 12 others like this.
  9. Hedonist Ninja

Hedonist Ninja Well-Known Member Real Person

That cartoon is funny because it is a cartoon... I could not envision having an IR gang fuck being put on tape when there is a prepubescent baby in the house in any actuality.

Sticking with the ink and print world of the toon... Whose is to say grandma was not the IR trailblazer for the female family tradition?Maybe she already knew...

Tempted likes this.
  10. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Yes, its a cartoon, Ninja. I'm surprised you noticed at all. The 'toon is merely to heighten the point of the question. What do you need, a watermark?

11. Hedonist Ninja

If you have one sure. Watermark away... Don't waste my time otherwise. You offered after all.

12. Hedonist Ninja

For the record, I don't mix minors and swinging (IR or otherwise) in any fashion. That includes exposure.

Why the curiosity on what the kids know Dsoul? Can't safeguard your own sex life and those who contact it and need to know what damage control more responsible adults (parents) can offer in the way of repair?

You are not in the Pedobear club and don't have to announce yourself to your neighbors when you move, correct (RSO)?

Here is a cartoon for you:
    28873398.jpg
    I hope you don't identity with the above image, lord knows I sure as hell don't.

My faith in human nature is such that I trust families to have basic structure and boundaries and that most parents are not dragging their 15 year old and younger offspring into any sort of sexual discussion, especially of alt lifestyles, nor sexual displays otherwise when kids are minors. Surely not involving the kids is a given.

Thickduck, love2cum420 and time2try like this.
  13. xoxxoxxox

xoxxoxxox Active Member

i was spying my mom adventures in home for 2 years and it isn't a big taboo for me. It is fun to watch her getting different cocksç

willyFF7 and dobberman like this.
  14. CuckCpl4BBC

CuckCpl4BBC Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It actually gets harder not to get caught as the kids get older. My son is still pretty clueless but teenage girls catch on to a lot more of what is going on.

15. cabotcuckold

cabotcuckold Member

US
    Agreed. It's amazing how fast they DO catch on. And amazing how little it fazes them.

maccachew and BadJay like this.
  16. Dsoul

Nigeria
    Thing that's scary about kids: just when you think they don't know, that's when they know.

maccachew likes this.
  17. expatdad

expatdad Well-Known Member

UK
    In Zimbabwe my wife and I agreed that her lover would never enter out villa grounds. If she went out with him and he was picking her up she met him outside the gates. That suited her very well, she knew of the African desire for white teenage girls, innocent or not. More often she went to his villa, often with me driving her there and was brought home by his chauffeur.

He made no fuss about this arrangement. He did not know we had a daughter. It became a lot harder when she was sleeping with his friends. This meant 4 Africans calling for her and a lot more dates.

My job often meant me travelling away and one night when I was away and her lover was very aroused she let him in to 'do her' before going out to dinner.

For the first time he took her in our bed, and their of the bedside table was our teenage daughter's photo.

Two weeks later he took our daughter's virginity.

For the next few months I knew nothing of his visits.

Six weeks after I found out she was being introduced to his friends.

In two years I did not know a single family where if the wife/mother got humped the rest of the family were not also being humped.

Unlike the west there is no social, legal, or moral restraint in most African countries.

18. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    We accept everyone the way they are. The kiddos would have to know that is what we like. We wouldn't diown them if one of them turned out gay or had an interracial marriage. We would embrace them and love them the same way.

CuriousWhite, jason385, jab and 5 others like this.
  19. Sarah609

Sarah609 Active Member

Wouldn't care if they knew

20. BlkTyler

BlkTyler Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    @Sarah, We would fuck anytime and anywhere in your house