If I could pray

vanessabbc

Couple
I would just say God I'm sorry and and thank you for my daughters being home and laughing and playing and keeping Mommys dumb head together right now.my family is the only thing that stopps me from hopping in the car and driving in the general direction of the fuck out of here.haha. I wish I was joking but I also wish I could get out of my own way and just sit down and calm the fuck down and be everything everybody wanted me to be One of those days peeps.

I would just say God I'm sorry and and thank you for my daughters being home and laughing and playing and keeping Mommys dumb head together right now.my family is the only thing that stopps me from hopping in the car and driving in the general direction of the fuck out of here.haha. I wish I was joking but I also wish I could get out of my own way and just sit down and calm the fuck down and be everything everybody wanted me to be One of those days peeps.
This site is fun. But its not worth your sanity or your soul

I would like to know what it is that you are not calm about. In other words, what exactly is troubling you, if you want to share it.

life is not always made good days , but the good days and good times will come surely.

okay., I have taken that deep breath and I have cried my eyes out on my family's shoulder. I want to thank you all for your kindness in this thread and through PM's.

I have been foolish and kept playing with fire. I love my family and need them more than anything in the world right now. I choose them because it is the only choice to make. Today was my epiphany and you are a wonderful community. I love you all and I am fine.

Back