If finally happened for me last night. My first bbc!

Wow congrats!
You sound sincere. I could image your heart was racing the hole time with it being your first time with another man other than your hubby.
He is very large looking. Did it hurt at first or did you take it all the way very easy?

Wow that would be an amazing site to see. I would have loved to be a fly on the wall.:)
You have a very small build. I bet your husband nutted so fast after seeing that.
Did your stud cum inside you for your husband to take sloppy seconds?

After almost 3 years of fantasizing, debating, going back and forth, it finally happened for me last night. I am no longer a bbc virgin. It was with a guy I have known for almost 2 years from my gym. We have taken classes together, got to know each other, and I felt like if it ever happened, he would be the one. Hubby and I met with him 3 times before we finally decided to go through with it. But we both felt so comfortable with him, and he was so understanding of where we were in this process.

I have to say, it was the most erotic and pleasurable experience of my life! I had no idea sex could be like that, that intense. He was significantly bigger than hubby, and touched places in me that had never been touched before. Amazing, easily the best sex I have ever had. I loved being taken and ravished.

Here are a couple of pics hubby took with his phone. Not the best in the world, but our guy was not comfortable yet with alot of pics being taken. It is something hubby and I both agree we want to do again.

And a special thanks to all of you on here who shared from your experiences, kept encouraging me, eased my anxiety. I could not have made the decision without your help.View attachment 249149View attachment 249150
Wow, such hot pics C! You look amazing!

After almost 3 years of fantasizing, debating, going back and forth, it finally happened for me last night. I am no longer a bbc virgin. It was with a guy I have known for almost 2 years from my gym. We have taken classes together, got to know each other, and I felt like if it ever happened, he would be the one. Hubby and I met with him 3 times before we finally decided to go through with it. But we both felt so comfortable with him, and he was so understanding of where we were in this process.

I have to say, it was the most erotic and pleasurable experience of my life! I had no idea sex could be like that, that intense. He was significantly bigger than hubby, and touched places in me that had never been touched before. Amazing, easily the best sex I have ever had. I loved being taken and ravished.

Here are a couple of pics hubby took with his phone. Not the best in the world, but our guy was not comfortable yet with alot of pics being taken. It is something hubby and I both agree we want to do again.

And a special thanks to all of you on here who shared from your experiences, kept encouraging me, eased my anxiety. I could not have made the decision without your help.View attachment 249149View attachment 249150
Congratulations. You are really hot, you and your hubby are very lucky, and is lucky that black guy too :)

Since this was our first time, hubby and I have decided to give it a month and see how our emotions and the dynamics of all this pans out. One thing we are committed to is each other, and we want this to be an addition, not a replacement for our personal intimacy. With that said, the experience superseded all I could have imagined, the best sex ever. So, I hope it will continue.

Sounds like a smart plan...take it slow and make sure it can become an awesome addition to your relationship, not an interference or replacement. Just the sort of thing I'd like for my wife and I.

I love this . . . and this is exactly what I want for my girlfriend. She is a busty Latina, and I know she will love BBC! Here's a pic she took today . . . she knows I'm posting it here. What do you think?

Hubby and I have talked alot about last Saturday night, trying to see what our emotions and feelings are. This has been an unexpected benefit of this - our communication. I feel so much closer to hubby now as a result of doing this. Who would have thought that me being with another man would improve mine and hubby's communication and intimacy? But it has. Is this the experience of others?

Yep! and the "afterglow" sex is awesome....as hubby said "you're not going to get that toothpaste back in the tube...the white stuff is out now, and forever will be...for all time".
Enjoy.

This is great stuff! I have had a fantasy about this for some time but never dated a girl that thought the same way. I did get cuckold by a old G/f years ago. It was my first time experience that got me into it.

CPS,
Keep the good details coming!

Our marriage was amazing before, but would agree that our bbc endeavor has only heightened things. The communication, open sexual discussions and just general trust have been even more enhanced between us. We've had the good fortune of good experiences with genuinely nice and laid back men, who we took the time to get to know before and after the experiences. Also have a great steady bull, where all three of our relationship, trust and enjoyment of each other continues to grow. This has opened up my husband's comfort level to get more involved too, which also enhances things all around. We keep talking all along the way and take it a date at a time.

Back