If finally happened for me last night. My first bbc!

After almost 3 years of fantasizing, debating, going back and forth, it finally happened for me last night. I am no longer a bbc virgin. It was with a guy I have known for almost 2 years from my gym. We have taken classes together, got to know each other, and I felt like if it ever happened, he would be the one. Hubby and I met with him 3 times before we finally decided to go through with it. But we both felt so comfortable with him, and he was so understanding of where we were in this process.

I have to say, it was the most erotic and pleasurable experience of my life! I had no idea sex could be like that, that intense. He was significantly bigger than hubby, and touched places in me that had never been touched before. Amazing, easily the best sex I have ever had. I loved being taken and ravished.

Here are a couple of pics hubby took with his phone. Not the best in the world, but our guy was not comfortable yet with alot of pics being taken. It is something hubby and I both agree we want to do again.

And a special thanks to all of you on here who shared from your experiences, kept encouraging me, eased my anxiety. I could not have made the decision without your help.View attachment 249149View attachment 249150
After almost 3 years of fantasizing, debating, going back and forth, it finally happened for me last night. I am no longer a bbc virgin. It was with a guy I have known for almost 2 years from my gym. We have taken classes together, got to know each other, and I felt like if it ever happened, he would be the one. Hubby and I met with him 3 times before we finally decided to go through with it. But we both felt so comfortable with him, and he was so understanding of where we were in this process.

I have to say, it was the most erotic and pleasurable experience of my life! I had no idea sex could be like that, that intense. He was significantly bigger than hubby, and touched places in me that had never been touched before. Amazing, easily the best sex I have ever had. I loved being taken and ravished.

Here are a couple of pics hubby took with his phone. Not the best in the world, but our guy was not comfortable yet with alot of pics being taken. It is something hubby and I both agree we want to do again.

And a special thanks to all of you on here who shared from your experiences, kept encouraging me, eased my anxiety. I could not have made the decision without your help.View attachment 249149View attachment 249150

Back