if anyone Fucking on this site

have you fucked anyone from this site

• yes

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters
I do agree with the general consensus. There are however, quite a few discreet individuals who have hooked up here but do not advertise it to the whole world btw.

Yes...sex is indeed easy to find anywhere but you will find that many mature females here are not looking for just a quick fuck. We are not hormonal teenagers. We are looking for quality fuck not quantity! We want BBCs whom, I quote 'have quality heads at both ends'.

If you look closely, there are quite a few intelligent and attentive BBCs here...qualities that i find attractive. Just read some of the posts, comments and witty banters on the site. You can actually get a vibe/insight of the person from what they have written to know if you want to connect or not. Better than picking up a random person in a bar/club just for a quick fuck. More often than not, the sex is a huge drunken disappointment anyway! So....this site is not completely useless for hooking up is the point I am trying to make.

Alrighty....I consider that worthwhile insight. Thanks....

I've never tried to hookup with anyone on this site...

However, your 'question' has been posed/asked a number of times on this site, and the general consensus is:

1. This is a fun site, fantasy site, 'interesting convos' site, great pix site.

2. Most of the 'real females' have NO intention of getting a BBC, b/c they aren't ACTUALLY looking for a BBC. Sex is very easy to GET, for even the most basic looking White, Black, Asian, Latina female in the street, bar, club, lounge, health club, church, workplace.

3. Many of the 'profile females' are gay or bisexual White Males.

4. Many of the 'couples looking for BBC' are gay or bisexual White Males.

5. Many of the BBC's truly have not caught on to the reality of #1 thru #4. LOL!!!!
lmao you are right about this ive caughton to most of these facts just hav not figured out how to find white women willing to do what i wantto do on the side

I haven't yet but my vacation is scheduled and I am meeting someone from the site. I came here curious about bbc, flirted some and then met someone I really connected with. I'm completely crazy about him

that is cool good luck! but it's a bit differentfor women i would think

I haven't yet but my vacation is scheduled and I am meeting someone from the site. I came here curious about bbc, flirted some and then met someone I really connected with. I'm completely crazy about him

Cool! Let us know how it all goes....

Back