Votes: 11 39.3%
  • no

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

black rob

Male
From
AL, US
So i been on this site for about 4 months and have not found anyone that really wants to get it popping! I'm a married man but ******* i have not even found anyone that really has fucked anyone from this site.So I'm putting this as an attempt to see if anyone has get at me if you are real

Rob, trying to find out the same thing, who's really wanting it like they say or who is faking. lol

No.

Never looked to this site to be a hook up source. I have all of Chicago as my playground. The parts that won't endanger me getting a stray bullet anyway. That and most of the US when I travel. That is my pool of new female lovers to choose from.

People can and DO hook up from online sites and online interactions. A lot too. Still, remove the notion of 'online' and what it comes down two is the process of people engaging and courting other people.

All that effort, pitfalls, learn curves, calibration and possible reward. Valina (not about sex I mean utility wise) sites like Match.com get many people action. They meet, date for a short while and fuck during that time and then many break up. Then they meet and date new people and so on. I know more who do this pattern then some looking for NSA on AFF and other booty call sites.

I am tall, white, fun loving, not scared of rejection and am willing to be social, seductive, playful and charming in my going after women I notice and who I find to be attractive when I spot them in my life. From the lunch time crowd downtown to a night club or even out food shopping... I don't need to find women on Xbox live (Ha! Ha! Ha!) to date nor on the internet. Women are every where I go so I just reach out and speak out to meet them that way. Both Xbox live and online in general are sort of the same in my view; not the first place to look for me.

Not that there is ANYTHING wrong with online hook ups nor searching online for sex or a date. My own preference is start it, continue it and conclude it (sex or part ways with no sex) in the real and not virtual world.

So... No. I have not fucked any women on this site at this time.

So i been on this site for about 4 months and have not found anyone that really wants to get it popping! I'm a married man but ******* i have not even found anyone that really has fucked anyone from this site.So I'm putting this as an attempt to see if anyone has get at me if you are real

I've never tried to hookup with anyone on this site...

However, your 'question' has been posed/asked a number of times on this site, and the general consensus is:

1. This is a fun site, fantasy site, 'interesting convos' site, great pix site.

2. Most of the 'real females' have NO intention of getting a BBC, b/c they aren't ACTUALLY looking for a BBC. Sex is very easy to GET, for even the most basic looking White, Black, Asian, Latina female in the street, bar, club, lounge, health club, church, workplace.

3. Many of the 'profile females' are gay or bisexual White Males.

4. Many of the 'couples looking for BBC' are gay or bisexual White Males.

5. Many of the BBC's truly have not caught on to the reality of #1 thru #4. LOL!!!!

I haven't gotten any bbc from this site. I do get it elsewhere. Still, I do enjoy this site. Some fine cock here.

I've never tried to hookup with anyone on this site...

However, your 'question' has been posed/asked a number of times on this site, and the general consensus is:

1. This is a fun site, fantasy site, 'interesting convos' site, great pix site.

2. Most of the 'real females' have NO intention of getting a BBC, b/c they aren't ACTUALLY looking for a BBC. Sex is very easy to GET, for even the most basic looking White, Black, Asian, Latina female in the street, bar, club, lounge, health club, church, workplace.

3. Many of the 'profile females' are gay or bisexual White Males.

4. Many of the 'couples looking for BBC' are gay or bisexual White Males.

5. Many of the BBC's truly have not caught on to the reality of #1 thru #4. LOL!!!!

and 6. Many of the so called BBC'd guys are probably actually white "BBC'd guy wannabees" ... not all they say they are either.

and category 7. Real white guys: Not looking for BBC myself but I do have a bitter sweet obsessive passion for the women who crave them.

I do agree with the general consensus. There are however, quite a few discreet individuals/couples who have hooked up here but do not advertise it to the whole world btw.

Yes...sex is indeed easy to find anywhere but you will find that many mature females here are not looking for just a quick fuck. We are not hormonal teenagers. We are looking for quality fuck not quantity! We want BBCs whom, I quote 'have quality heads at both ends'.

If you look closely, there are quite a few intelligent and attentive BBCs here...qualities that i find attractive. Just read some of the posts, comments and witty banters on the site. You can actually get a vibe/insight of the person from what they have written to know if you want to connect or not. Better than picking up a random person in a bar/club just for a quick fuck. More often than not, the sex is a huge drunken disappointment anyway! So....this site is not completely useless for hooking up is the point I am trying to make.

In regards to number five,we are a genuine white couple and are happy to prove it via webcam/skype/phone to any guys interested in meeting us.We're into the swinging lifestyle and are verified on a swingers contact site,which we would be happy to provide a link for to any guys interested in meeting with us.We joined this site as we've found very few black men or couples that are into swinging and were hoping to make some friends with a view to meeting for some fun as well as hoping to find a black gangbang group in the UK xxxx

Back