IF A WIFE WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT BBC, WOULD SHE STILL HAVE MARRIED?

would you still marry white if you knew how good BBC was?

• Total voters

lyndon eaton

Male
Gold Member
From
WA, US
I have often wondered if a white wife would have started sooner with blacks, and found out what great lovers they are, would she still have married a white man? Or is there a dynamic chemistry with a white couple that enhances their lives as a couple and they simply enjoy her being shared as her husband watches?

I got blacked while still in college and still married my Husband, who is white. I really didn't consider black men a fetish at the time. I just liked guys! It wasn't until my first affair, with a black man, that I got to thinking about what I was missing!
Hubby is good with the *******, a good provider, and good to me. I luv BBC, but now I'm just trying to let them in my pussy and keep them out of my head!:blackheart:

I got blacked while still in college and still married my Husband, who is white. I really didn't consider black men a fetish at the time. I just liked guys! It wasn't until my first affair, with a black man, that I got to thinking about what I was missing!
Hubby is good with the *******, a good provider, and good to me. I luv BBC, but now I'm just trying to let them in my pussy and keep them out of my head!:blackheart:

I'm good with your explanation, baby girl, just as long as I can get my head in you! ;)

Back