Idowives763.....my lil space

Idowives763

Male
Real Person
Seeing that the profiles here are pretty limited in what you can do and say, I've decided to start my own thread so that I could paint a more accurate picture of the man behind the profile. There is far more to me than just my cock. So in my thread I will be posting a lil about myself, my journey in this lifestyle, as well as some topics I like to discuss. I welcome healthy debate should anyone ever have a difference of opinion. All I say is keep it civil. I will also be adding 1-3 pics each day. Most will be of me with women I have had the pleasure of spending time with. I will also try to say a lil something about each pic so that you can view them with some context. To start things off I will simply copy my profile information to save you the time of actually having to go back and read it.

My Profile Info
I am a 42 y.o. Dom Black man who has been in the lifestyle for some time and enjoys meeting others who share my passion for it. I have a lady in my life with whom I have an open relationship with and I am also the owner of a sexy female slave. I also have several cuckold couples I am involved with. I enjoy what i do and I live life to the fullest. So if you're a like minded individual feel free to reach out. Also, we will soon be hosting our own IR lifestyle swingers parties. These will be classy events geared towards couples and select single men held in upscale hotels in the NY/NJ/PA areas. If you enjoy quality then you will enjoy what we're putting together. In addition, I am looking for North Jersey area black men to be a part of my gang bang group as well as women who enjoy a lil group fun. Guys, if you're interested, please understand I am very selective in who I choose to work with. None of that thug ******* and no knuckleheads..you feel me.

Seeing that the profiles here are pretty limited in what you can do and say, I've decided to start my own thread so that I could paint a more accurate picture of the man behind the profile. There is far more to me than just my cock. So in my thread I will be posting a lil about myself, my journey in this lifestyle, as well as some topics I like to discuss. I welcome healthy debate should anyone ever have a difference of opinion. All I say is keep it civil. I will also be adding 1-3 pics each day. Most will be of me with women I have had the pleasure of spending time with. I will also try to say a lil something about each pic so that you can view them with some context. To start things off I will simply copy my profile information to save you the time of actually having to go back and read it.

My Profile Info
I am a 42 y.o. Dom Black man who has been in the lifestyle for some time and enjoys meeting others who share my passion for it. I have a lady in my life with whom I have an open relationship with and I am also the owner of a sexy female slave. I also have several cuckold couples I am involved with. I enjoy what i do and I live life to the fullest. So if you're a like minded individual feel free to reach out. Also, we will soon be hosting our own IR lifestyle swingers parties. These will be classy events geared towards couples and select single men held in upscale hotels in the NY/NJ/PA areas. If you enjoy quality then you will enjoy what we're putting together. In addition, I am looking for North Jersey area black men to be a part of my gang bang group as well as women who enjoy a lil group fun. Guys, if you're interested, please understand I am very selective in who I choose to work with. None of that thug ******* and no knuckleheads..you feel me.
I would love to take my wife to one of your parties to see if she could get some bbc.BILD0485.JPG

This is me with a sexy ass wife I've known for years. In the pic where she is sucking my cock you can see her head lying on her hubby's leg. Had many fun nights with her. Especially when I got to share her with my boys. She had such a nice lil body. Need to go back and see her again...;)
rn2.jpgrn7.JPG

Back