identification idea

I was wondering... instead of me looking for a queen of spade for spotting couples wanting BBC. I should get a shirt made with the words looking for, right under those words big emblem of a queen of spade. good idea or bad idea or any suggestions?? my thirst for white women is growing stronger everyday, still looking for my first taste.

A nice black lady is going to see that shirt and kick you in the nuts, punch you in the face, and curse you red faced....be careful

A nice black lady is going to see that shirt and kick you in the nuts, punch you in the face, and curse you red faced....be careful
Its been my observances that when black women have physical issues with their black men, they usually do it more in private, whereas, if they have issues with white women, they do it openly and publically.
Mac

Its been my observances that when black women have physical issues with their black men, they usually do it more in private, whereas, if they have issues with white women, they do it openly and publically.
Mac
@MacNfries
Love the shirt Mac man, one way to fix that problem of anyone one black/white man/woman taking offense is to make the top half of the man black and bottom half white and split the woman on bottom vice versa so its a Tao - checker /chess board kinda of look.

Ebony and Ivory can live together in perfect harmony, side by side like keys on the piano..

yin_yang_koi.jpg

22280046-Black-and-white-TAO-symbol-Stock-Vector-yang-yin.jpg

my wife has 2, one just above her bikini line, that was her first, its about 3 inches big Queen of Spades with a gold crown off the top right side. Her 2nd is in the small of her back, its the same as the one in front but a little bigger and has the words BBC Lover under it

my wife has 2, one just above her bikini line, that was her first, its about 3 inches big Queen of Spades with a gold crown off the top right side. Her 2nd is in the small of her back, its the same as the one in front but a little bigger and has the words BBC Lover under it
U better get use to it for she has choosen

There's a super hot thread around here somewhere filled with examples of QoS tattoos.
Wife got some temp ones for role play and it drove me buts, she didn't wash it off for a week just kept walking around during the house with her shirt rolled up so I could see it on her hip

Back