i am seeking correspondence with like minded people
if you like the idea of scenes like my avatar picture where hot wives in heels being bookended nice and aggressively.
I like the idea of women dying their hair blond and making it nice and straight. Putting on her shiny black heels and then taking non stop big black cock from behind while her husband either A ) knows of it and secretly approves. or b) husband is away on vacation or c) passionate sincere real women here that like to discuss and do these things via email in the daytime .

I like thinking about wives Passionately easing into girth thick cock. slow at first , warming her up to new depths of penetration and then just being drilled on nice and heavily.. nicely hard ... and just fucked hard from behind!! non stop heavy big black cock,. generally younger but very testosterone loaded black men and her being twice as soaking wet knowing this.

I like to imagine scenes where such as in my avatar pic her draining another young athletic black man in her bedroom,

I am full approving equality of love to all races and people as a confident and sexually creative white man
I want to make new friends here perhaps a unique new friend who has similar turn ons

if you like my ideas and want to contribute your thoughts you are most welcome

all genders and races welcome to exchange erotic thoughts on fantasy ..
some of my fav scenes are with janet mason, jan b, holly wetlove with mandingo typed black men

if you like the idea of scenes like my avatar picture where hot wives in heels being bookended nice and aggressively.
I like the idea of women dying their hair blond and making it nice and straight. Putting on her shiny black heels and then taking non stop big black cock from behind while her husband either A ) knows of it and secretly approves. or b) husband is away on vacation or c) passionate sincere real women here that like to discuss and do these things via email in the daytime .

I like thinking about wives Passionately easing into girth thick cock. slow at first , warming her up to new depths of penetration and then just being drilled on nice and heavily.. nicely hard ... and just fucked hard from behind!! non stop heavy big black cock,. generally younger but very testosterone loaded black men and her being twice as soaking wet knowing this.

I like to imagine scenes where such as in my avatar pic her draining another young athletic black man in her bedroom,

I am full approving equality of love to all races and people as a confident and sexually creative white man
I want to make new friends here perhaps a unique new friend who has similar turn ons

some of my fav scenes are with janet mason, jan b, holly wetlove with mandingo typed black men
I would love to watch live interracial sex

We should talk!

Back