I'd like have another round to convert a woman while her racist husband watches

Fortherush

Male
From
NY, US
I have had it before and It's stimulating and empowering.
I have had the pleasure of a white slut surprising her husband on their anniversary with a black cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth. The thing I went crazy for was when she said "you hate seeing this white pussy cream and squirt for this nig*er cock don't you baby?" Her husband was without a doubt a racist, to each's own. She enjoyed making her husband sit with a cock cage tied to a chair while she was screaming for me to fill her with my seed. I'm interested in finding another couple who is like that or down for racial play.

I have had the pleasure of a white slut surprising her husband on their anniversary with a black cock in her pussy, ass, and mouth. The thing I went crazy for was when she said "you hate seeing this white pussy cream and squirt for this nig*er cock don't you baby?" Her husband was without a doubt a racist, to each's own. She enjoyed making her husband sit with a cock cage tied to a chair while she was screaming for me to fill her with my seed. I'm interested in finding another couple who is like that or down for racial play.
Do it! Record it. In fact let's do it together

Reactions: wit
I thought i was the only person that got off on that, I'm from the south ..

Reactions: wit
Where and when!? Ooooh i'd LOVE to get down with that one!!

Back