i would like too...

some of these guys want pictures of me naked and are being rude with thier comments. i want to meet a real guy that i like and have fun here not expose myself for jacking off.
very sorry about that...i mean it wasn't ME! but i feel bad that you're unhappy all the same.

(but if you DO wanna take...dang, nevermemind, lol)

(sorry for making light of it, sort of hoped you'd chuckle, mayhaps. it really WASN'T me and i truly am sorry that anyone here is raining on your parade. really is a bummer.)

Last edited:
some of these guys want pictures of me naked and are being rude with thier comments. i want to meet a real guy that i like and have fun here not expose myself for jacking off.

Ok dudes, you heard the woman, while she may post here, that doesn't mean she is going to post pictures to fuel your masturbatory fantasies, so please respect her wishes. Besides, if you want jerk off material, there is plenty on this site and on the internet as it is.

don't get me wrong please. i do like much of what i find while looking and i have enjoyed some hot stuff here. some of my wilder fantasies... lets say, are well portrayed here and other sites.

Smh, some of these guys have a hard time distinguishing between fantasy and reality. Pay them no mind. The real ones will shine through all the nonsense.

Back