I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

seldomseen

Couple
Gold Member
From
US
I've seen a lot over the years,and she's described many things that happened when I wasn't present. I've read some of the stories on here,and I'm not sure of my ability to write so colorfully as some people can. It's been very exciting for us,so I hope I can a satisfactory job of sharing some of our experiences. I'll change all names to protect the guilty:),and I'll wonder if any of them will read what I write,and recognize that it's about them.

Lisa has been a hot wife since day one of our marriage. She's a small,pretty brunette. She was almost skinny when she was younger,but she gained a few pounds in her forties. I doubt most people could guess she's a BBC slut based on her appearance,but she does very well with black men. She has a penchant for black men,and she's made black sex her niche.

Our/her experiences span a number of years. There have been several peaks and lulls in her activity because of family/job responsibilities,etc. They range from mild to wild too. I've been excited when she showed up late at a family gathering that was already under way,nervous,and obviously(to me) fresh-fucked. I knew she had been with a black friend/co-worker,and she carried a fresh load of his cum in her belly. I've also seen her gb'd several times.

One of my favorite things to do is to watch her flirt,then progress to full sex. I'm usually watching from a short distance, and anonymously to others. I'm an avid voyeur,and very stealthy. I've been watching many times when the men didn't know I was there.

Last edited:
If you are asking for permission, it isn't necessary as long as they conform to the Mission Statement and the Forum Rules. Just write your stories and post them.

People will give you feedback and you can judge for yourself if you feel there is sufficient interest for it to be worth your efforts or if the feedback helps you hone your writing skills.

Personally, I enjoy reading about real life experiences, so I will look forward to seeing what you post.

Break a leg!
No, wait ... that's acting. Umm ... break a pencil (or typewriter or key board or whatever writers do) !

If you are asking for permission, it isn't necessary as long as they conform to the Mission Statement and the Forum Rules. Just write your stories and post them.

People will give you feedback and you can judge for yourself if you feel there is sufficient interest for it to be worth your efforts or if the feedback helps you hone your writing skills.

Personally, I enjoy reading about real life experiences, so I will look forward to seeing what you post.

Break a leg!
No, wait ... that's acting. Umm ... break a pencil (or typewriter or key board or whatever writers do) !
Thanks! I'm not asking permission. Just trying to figure out where and how to start. At the beginning,I'm sure. Sounds easy. I think I'm almost to a point where I can get started. I'll try fill in a little more background,then get into it in chronological order. If I can just figure out how to cover the important parts,without wasting words on details that are too trivial to matter,I'll be off and running. Stand by. I might make a total fool of myself,but I've been wanting to tell some of this to a larger number of people for a long time.

Maybe I should title this "Chronicles of An Unlikely Long and Happy Marriage",because I'm sure that nobody,least of all the two of us,would've guessed in the beginning that we would have such a wonderful marriage,and that we would still be together today. We weren't serious about our marriage,or really much of anything. We partied at every opportunity,lived for the day,and didn't have a fucking clue.

None of this was planned. We rarely had a long-term plan,and when we did,few things ever went as planned anyway. All this just happened. It's logical and correct to say that things have happened as they have partly because of our attitudes,personalties,etc,....but time,location,circumstances,and people we met by chance greatly influenced our trajectory.

Lisa was just 18 when we met,borderline petite,and pretty. I didn't fully realize it until much later,but it was a case of love at first sight for me. I was first smitten by her beauty,then totally hooked by her mischievous charm. I learned a short time later that she was sexually adventurous,but I wouldn't say that she was overtly or intentionally sexy at first. Still,............it was summertime. The short cut-offs,pert tits,bra-less,under a crepe Indian blouse.........OH Yeah!

I was totally taken by her,but she was wary and skeptical of me. I was 21,and a rambunctious wannabe bad-ass. Still,she liked me enough to give me the benefit of the doubt.(her fatal mistake) I've always had this thing about saying what I think,and asking for what I want. I've made her jaw drop,and left her speechless countless times. She just looks at me in disbelief,as if to say "you can't be serious",but more often than not,after she has time to digest what I've suggested,she agrees to try it my way. We agreed that we would have an open marriage,and that she would be a shared wife before we married.

We usually partied all weekend,every weekend,when my unit wasn't in the field. There were always more men than women,because most of the guys were single. It wasn't unusual for Lisa to be the only woman among a half dozen or more men at concerts,clubs,a motel,or at our apartment after we got one,a few weeks before we married.

Lisa had given her virginity to her boyfriend when she was 16,and when I met her at 18,I was her 6th. She wasn't a blazing hot tramp,but she liked to fuck,and she's always been an agreeable woman. Even if she wasn't in her hottest mood,she rarely,if ever refused me or any of our group of friends. We were stationed at our first post for less than a year after we married. It began before we were married,and by the time we left for our next post,almost a dozen of my Army buddies had fucked her,including at least three black guys,and possibly a fourth. The fourth black guy in question might have fucked her late one night,after a long night of partying. She thinks he did,but she can't remember for sure,and he left a couple of days after the night in question. That's the way it was back then. Some of you might understand.

I'm sure we discussed her sex with the black guys,because we talked about everything and everyone when we were alone together,but neither of us can remember anything specific about those conversations,or that there was anything remarkable about them,or her sex with them. Her description of those encounters years later went something like this: "It was fun,good,and worthwhile. They were good friends. I liked them,and we had fun together. I think I'm right when I say that I had repeated sex with all of them,except for the one:)"

We've discussed this many times since then,and up to that point,Lisa hadn't had really earthshaking sex. She loved to fuck. She had good sex,quite a lot of it at times,and she had orgasms on a regular basis. But,she hadn't had the earth shake under her,or felt the powerful ******* of an orgasm that overwhelmed her and made her tremble uncontrollably. She hadn't yet experience that height of pleasure. Not with me,or anyone before or after me,including the few black guys. She had also never been filled to capacity. She'd had big,but not huge.

A lot of dramatic change happened after we got to our next post.

Maybe I should title this "Chronicles of An Unlikely Long and Happy Marriage",because I'm sure that nobody,least of all the two of us,would've guessed in the beginning that we would have such a wonderful marriage,and that we would still be together today. We weren't serious about our marriage,or really much of anything. We partied at every opportunity,lived for the day,and didn't have a fucking clue.

None of this was planned. We rarely had a long-term plan,and when we did,few things ever went as planned anyway. All this just happened. It's logical and correct to say that things have happened as they have partly because of our attitudes,personalties,etc,....but time,location,circumstances,and people we met by chance greatly influenced our trajectory.

Lisa was just 18 when we met,borderline petite,and pretty. I didn't fully realize it until much later,but it was a case of love at first sight for me. I was first smitten by her beauty,then totally hooked by her mischievous charm. I learned a short time later that she was sexually adventurous,but I wouldn't say that she was overtly or intentionally sexy at first. Still,............it was summertime. The short cut-offs,pert tits,bra-less,under a crepe Indian blouse.........OH Yeah!

I was totally taken by her,but she was wary and skeptical of me. I was 21,and a rambunctious wannabe bad-ass. Still,she liked me enough to give me the benefit of the doubt.(her fatal mistake) I've always had this thing about saying what I think,and asking for what I want. I've made her jaw drop,and left her speechless countless times. She just looks at me in disbelief,as if to say "you can't be serious",but more often than not,after she has time to digest what I've suggested,she agrees to try it my way. We agreed that we would have an open marriage,and that she would be a shared wife before we married.

We usually partied all weekend,every weekend,when my unit wasn't in the field. There were always more men than women,because most of the guys were single. It wasn't unusual for Lisa to be the only woman among a half dozen or more men at concerts,clubs,a motel,or at our apartment after we got one,a few weeks before we married.

Lisa had given her virginity to her boyfriend when she was 16,and when I met her at 18,I was her 6th. She wasn't a blazing hot tramp,but she liked to fuck,and she's always been an agreeable woman. Even if she wasn't in her hottest mood,she rarely,if ever refused me or any of our group of friends. We were stationed at our first post for less than a year after we married. It began before we were married,and by the time we left for our next post,almost a dozen of my Army buddies had fucked her,including at least three black guys,and possibly a fourth. The fourth black guy in question might have fucked her late one night,after a long night of partying. She thinks he did,but she can't remember for sure,and he left a couple of days after the night in question. That's the way it was back then. Some of you might understand.

I'm sure we discussed her sex with the black guys,because we talked about everything and everyone when we were alone together,but neither of us can remember anything specific about those conversations,or that there was anything remarkable about them,or her sex with them. Her description of those encounters years later went something like this: "It was fun,good,and worthwhile. They were good friends. I liked them,and we had fun together. I think I'm right when I say that I had repeated sex with all of them,except for the one:)"

We've discussed this many times since then,and up to that point,Lisa hadn't had really earthshaking sex. She loved to fuck. She had good sex,quite a lot of it at times,and she had orgasms on a regular basis. But,she hadn't had the earth shake under her,or felt the powerful ******* of an orgasm that overwhelmed her and made her tremble uncontrollably. She hadn't yet experience that height of pleasure. Not with me,or anyone before or after me,including the few black guys. She had also never been filled to capacity. She'd had big,but not huge.

I had just re-enlisted,and had a whole new gig with the Army. I had only a couple of days to get moved in to our off-post apartment we had rented,then I had to leave for training. I had two consecutive schools to complete that lasted for about three months total. I hadn't fully realized the magnitude of what I'd gotten myself into until I was there. The constant partying was over for me for the next four years. In addition to that,if Lisa was going to get sex on any kind of regular basis,she would have to get it with someone else,because I wasn't going to be home much.

I'll have to be purposely vague in describing some of these people,out of respect for their privacy.

When we were moving into our apartment,one of our neighbors came home. He was a black man in is early to mid-forties. He was both recently divorced,and recently retired from the Army. He had a roomie who wasn't home at the time. He was around thirty,a former medic,who worked as a para-medic for the fire dept.

After I left,and Lisa got everything put away and straightened up in the apartment,she was soon bored. She was in an unfamiliar place,and the only person she knew at all was our neighbor,Victor. She always liked to cook,so she invited Victor to eat dinner with her. He enjoyed cooking too,and they quickly became good friends,and were cooking together almost every day.

Victor was a seasoned vet,a guy who had been there and done that. He hadn't wanted the divorced,missed his two teenage children,and wasn't comfortable with the sales job he was working. He wasn't really happy,but he was putting his best foot forward,as such men usually do.

When Lisa told me about everything later,she explained several dimensions to the situation. It had all been innocent on her part in the beginning,but after a week or so went by,her mind had turned to sex. Victor was there. He was her only friend,and the only man she knew. She needed sex,and she rationalized that sex might cheer Victor up,so she decided to seduce him.

It was hot there,triple digit temps or close to that. Lisa had grown up in a much cooler climate,and wasn't overly-modest anyway. She had already been wearing short shorts and skimpy tank tops,braless. I'm sure Victor was already enjoying the sight of her almost naked,but he was the kind of guy who would've never made a move on Lisa. I don't think her being white and his being black was ever an issue. Lisa being married,and less than half his age was the issue. He resisted,but she persisted. She first tried shorter shorts,skimpier tops,sexy perfume,and getting closer while cooking. Lisa wasn't an experienced seductress,but a not-yet-quite-twenty Army wife. Victor picked up on what she was up to quickly,and told her that she had to stop.

I had just re-enlisted,and had a whole new gig with the Army. I had only a couple of days to get moved in to our off-post apartment we had rented,then I had to leave for training. I had two consecutive schools to complete that lasted for about three months total. I hadn't fully realized the magnitude of what I'd gotten myself into until I was there. The constant partying was over for me for the next four years. In addition to that,if Lisa was going to get sex on any kind of regular basis,she would have to get it with someone else,because I wasn't going to be home much.

I'll have to be purposely vague in describing some of these people,out of respect for their privacy.

When we were moving into our apartment,one of our neighbors came home. He was a black man in is early to mid-forties. He was both recently divorced,and recently retired from the Army. He had a roomie who wasn't home at the time. He was around thirty,a former medic,who worked as a para-medic for the fire dept.

After I left,and Lisa got everything put away and straightened up in the apartment,she was soon bored. She was in an unfamiliar place,and the only person she knew at all was our neighbor,Victor. She always liked to cook,so she invited Victor to eat dinner with her. He enjoyed cooking too,and they quickly became good friends,and were cooking together almost every day.

Victor was a seasoned vet,a guy who had been there and done that. He hadn't wanted the divorced,missed his two teenage children,and wasn't comfortable with the sales job he was working. He wasn't really happy,but he was putting his best foot forward,as such men usually do.

When Lisa told me about everything later,she explained several dimensions to the situation. It had all been innocent on her part in the beginning,but after a week or so went by,her mind had turned to sex. Victor was there. He was her only friend,and the only man she knew. She needed sex,and she rationalized that sex might cheer Victor up,so she decided to seduce him.

It was hot there,triple digit temps or close to that. Lisa had grown up in a much cooler climate,and wasn't overly-modest anyway. She had already been wearing short shorts and skimpy tank tops,braless. I'm sure Victor was already enjoying the sight of her almost naked,but he was the kind of guy who would've never made a move on Lisa. I don't think her being white and his being black was ever an issue. Lisa being married,and less than half his age was the issue. He resisted,but she persisted. She first tried shorter shorts,skimpier tops,sexy perfume,and getting closer while cooking. Lisa wasn't an experienced seductress,but a not-yet-quite-twenty Army wife. Victor picked up on what she was up to quickly,and told her that she had to stop.

Lisa was taken back by Victors rejection. It was new for her. She had always been with guys near her age who usually initiated sex,and if they didn't,a minimum amount of teasing had always been effective in getting her laid. She was off balance overnight,but she was stubborn,and beginning to get extraordinarily horny. The challenge of a man of Victor's maturity,disapline,and self control was intriguing for her. The physical attractraction was there and increasing too. Though in his forties,Victor was in good physical condition. He was a tall,big-built man,who had until a few months earlier been an Army Platoon Sergeant in an infantry company. He was certainly not a couch potatoe. Lisa couldn't think of any cute or clever ways to proceed from there,so she decided on the direct approach as her only option. She decided that she just had to convince Victor that they should fuck,and that it would be OK. Meantime,she wasn't letting up on the visuals. When Victor came home the next afternoon,Lisa had tossed her panties altogether,and she greeted him wearing silky athletic shorts that were so short that a good portion of her ass cheeks were in plain view,and a tiny crop top that covered her tits,but didn't conceal anything. I'm sure that if she'd been single and a few years older,Victor would've nailed her so fast and hard that she wouldn't have known what happened. But,she was married,and he had two children who were only a few years younger than her. Victor was very reluctant.

Lisa was taken back by Victors rejection. It was new for her. She had always been with guys near her age who usually initiated sex,and if they didn't,a minimum amount of teasing had always been effective in getting her laid. She was off balance overnight,but she was stubborn,and beginning to get extraordinarily horny. The challenge of a man of Victor's maturity,disapline,and self control was intriguing for her. The physical attractraction was there and increasing too. Though in his forties,Victor was in good physical condition. He was a tall,big-built man,who had until a few months earlier been an Army Platoon Sergeant in an infantry company. He was certainly not a couch potatoe. Lisa couldn't think of any cute or clever ways to proceed from there,so she decided on the direct approach as her only option. She decided that she just had to convince Victor that they should fuck,and that it would be OK. Meantime,she wasn't letting up on the visuals. When Victor came home the next afternoon,Lisa had tossed her panties altogether,and she greeted him wearing silky athletic shorts that were so short that a good portion of her ass cheeks were in plain view,and a tiny crop top that covered her tits,but didn't conceal anything. I'm sure that if she'd been single and a few years older,Victor would've nailed her so fast and hard that she wouldn't have known what happened. But,she was married,and he had two children who were only a few years younger than her. Victor was very reluctant.

Dinner was at Victor's apartment that night. Lisa presented her case for why they should fuck. Neither of them had anyone else at the time,we had an open marriage,and I wouldn't object,everybody needs sex,right? etc,etc,etc. Victor never agreed with Lisa,but she sensed he was softening his stance when his protests turned to silence,then back to the normal small talk as they cooked,then ate together. They watched a movie after dinner,as they had done a couple of times earlier that week. Lisa stayed as close to Victor as she dared,but didn't push it.

Lisa didn't go back to our apartment as soon as the movie was over. Instead she lingered,and there were an awkward few minutes. When Victor went into the bathroom,Lisa got off the couch,locked the front door,turned off the TV,went to Victor's bed,stripped naked and got between the sheets.

Last edited:
Dinner was at Victor's apartment that night. Lisa presented her case for why they should fuck. Neither of them had anyone else at the time,we had an open marriage,and I wouldn't object,everybody needs sex,right? etc,etc,etc. Victor never agreed with Lisa,but she sensed he was softening his stance when his protests turned to silence,then back to the normal small talk as they cooked,then ate together. They watched a movie after dinner,as they had done a couple of times earlier that week. Lisa stayed as close to Victor as she dared,but didn't push it.

Lisa didn't go back to our apartment as soon as the movie was over. She instead she lingered,and there were an awkward few minutes. When Victor went into the bathroom,Lisa got off the couch,locked the front door,turned off the TV,went to Victor's bed,stripped naked and got between the sheets.

The feel and male smells of Victor's bed added another degree to Lisa's sexual intensity. She was almost dizzy with lust as she spread herself wide to accommodate the big man. His mass was welcome above her,and the distinct silkiness of his skin was a reminder of her lover's blackness in the darkened room. She was wet and wanting. The huge tip slipped easily inside her,and the first few inches of the thick shaft followed. So sharp was the pain of her stretching that it sent Kaleidoscope visions through her brain. Shock Panic Wet Heat Lust Craving for all that was before her,wanting it all. Grasping,pulling it into her,anticipating pelvic contact. Lost in time. Seconds? Minutes? Then,the pulsing of Victor's cock as the hot semen shot into her belly,compelling her to her most powerful orgasm to date. Unconciousness,followed by satisfied exhaustion.

The feel and male smells of Victor's bed added another degree to Lisa's sexual intensity. She was almost dizzy with lust as she spread herself wide to accommodate the big man. His mass was welcome above her,and the distinct silkiness of his skin was a reminder of her lover's blackness in the darkened room. She was wet and wanting. The huge tip slipped easily inside her,and the first few inches of the thick shaft followed. So sharp was the pain of her stretching that it sent Kaleidoscope visions through her brain. Shock Panic Wet Heat Lust Craving for all that was before her,wanting it all. Grasping,pulling it into her,anticipating pelvic contact. Lost in time. Seconds? Minutes? Then,the pulsing of Victor's cock as the hot semen shot into her belly,compelling her to her most powerful orgasm to date. Unconciousness,followed by satisfied exhaustion.[/quote

Lisa used her fist and forearm to describe Victor's cock,instead of the usual,fingers held apart so far. Men who're hung so huge are few,regardless of ethnicity. She was fascinated and became instantly obsessed with it. She wanted it in her all the time. The pelvic contact came several days later,after a lot of trying. While sitting on top,she finally sat all the way down,taking it balls deep,and feeling the pressure of Victor's pelvis against hers.

Time spent cooking and eating dinners together became less,and every possible minute was spent in bed. Lisa spent every night for the next two weeks in Victor's bed.

When his roomie,Curt came back,Victor insisted that Lisa sleep in her own apartment. Victor and Curt were truly an odd couple as roomies,and truth be known,they weren't fond of each other. It was a pairing of financial consideration. Victor had been a solid family man and senior NCO. Curt had been a very good combat medic,but was barred from re-enlistment after twelve years in the Army because of disciplinary problems. There's a story behind that,and it wasn't altogether his fault. It stems from medics being enlisted men and doctors being officers. If an enlisted man has a beef with an officer,he has to be careful how he expresses it. Curt usually said what he thought,and sometimes seemed brash. For that reason,he and Lisa didn't get off to the best start. A few days after he came back,he asked her point blank if Victor had been fucking her. Lisa's normally very easy-going and slow to anger,but the personal nature of the question and the manner in which Curt asked it struck a nerve. She told him in no uncertain terms that he needed to learn to mind his own fucking business. Curt found humor in the fact that she exploded on him. He laughed his ass off,then immediately apologized. She calmed quickly and accepted his apology. A few days later,he was in her too.

Neither Victor or Curt wanted the other to know he was fucking Lisa. Victor worked days,and Curt worked swing shift at the fire department EMT division. It worked well for Lisa. She was insatiable since the first night with Victor,and she had become more sexually indulgent than ever before.

I don't like clichés or common metaphors. Most of them are more hype than anything. But,Victor hit something deep inside Lisa that changed her. The phrase used in Marine Corps recruiting ads seems most fitting: "The change is forever."

Neither Victor or Curt wanted the other to know he was fucking Lisa. Victor worked days,and Curt worked swing shift at the fire department EMT division. It worked well for Lisa. She was insatiable since the first night with Victor,and she had become more sexually indulgent than ever before.

I don't like clichés or common metaphors. Most of them are more hype than anything. But,Victor hit something deep inside Lisa that changed her. The phrase used in Marine Corps recruiting ads seems most fitting: "The change is forever."

Curt was totally different from Victor. He was thirty years old,tall,slender,hung,and not the least bit reluctant to fuck Lisa. He was a genuine sex fiend. Lisa described his cock as "comfortably large",whereas Victor's was "outrageously fucking huge"

Victor only stayed a few weeks after Curt returned. He didn't like his job and he missed his family. Lisa worried that he might have also felt guilty about having sex with her,but she's always hoped that he didn't. He was a good friend to her when she needed a friend. Victor was a good man. Period.

Victor only stayed a few weeks after Curt returned. He didn't like his job and he missed his family. Lisa worried that he might have also felt guilty about having sex with her,but she's always hoped that he didn't. He was a good friend to her when she needed a friend. Victor was a good man. Period.
Besides being a constant sex partner,Curt became Lisa's closest friend,confidant,and protector for the next 3+ years. I was away most of the time,and Curt,having been in my unit previously,could relate to what my life was like at that time. In one of our earliest conversations,he told me that as long as I wasn't jealous,I didn't have to worry about Lisa,because if anybody even acted like they might harm one hair on her head,that he would disect them like a lab rat.

Curt was there for the entire time that we lived there,over three years,maybe closer to four. He had several roomies during that time,and all but one was active military. All of them were black,and in their twenties. There were gatherings,small parties on the weekends,and occasionally on weeknights. As the weeks and months went by,a group formed. It was similar to the way it had been at our previous post,except that I wasn't there much or often,and all of the guys were black. Lisa's role was very similar. Usually the only female,she was like a groupie for the crew. It wasn't like a continuous sexfest,but Lisa was more than well-fucked. She's naturally passive and loves to fuck. Unless some guy was being an asshole,she was always easy.

So it went for over three and a half years. It would've been different if her neighbors had been different people. She could've been a bonbon munching soap opera addicted couch potatoe type Army wife during that time,of which there were plenty around. Instead,she chose to take advantage of what was a very good situation for her at the time,and neither of us have any regrets about those years.

Some years later I asked Lisa what she thought was the wildest,most outrageous,or hottest event of that time. After taking time to recollect and consider,her answer was something like this: "It depends on your perspective. Any given day or the whole situation would be considered outrageous to a lot of people. Maybe it was,but it seemed perfectly normal at the time. I think the wildest,or hottest time for me wasn't actually there at the apartments. It was when ---- went home on leave and took me with him. We were there for two weeks,and his homies tried to wear me out. I could barely walk for days after we left."

Last edited:
Some years later I asked Lisa what she thought was the wildest,most outrageous,or hottest event of that time. After taking time to recollect and consider,her answer was something like this: "It depends on your perspective. Any given day or the whole situation would be considered outrageous to a lot of people. Maybe it was,but it seemed perfectly normal at the time. I think the wildest,or hottest time for me wasn't actually there at the apartments. It was when ---- went home on leave and took me with him. We were there for two weeks,and his homies tried to wear me out. I could barely walk for days after we left."
There hasn't been another period of time since then that Lisa got fucked by so many men with such frequency. She was nineteen,almost twenty when we moved there,and she turned twenty-three a few months before we moved to our next duty station. Maybe most of the common descriptions are appropriate in Lisa'a case,maybe not. It is what it is. She was thoroughly broken in,and got used to being fucked by multiple black men regularly for almost four years. Isn't it natural that she would generally feel comfortable with black men after that experience because of her familiarity with black men?

this so needs pictures attached
She doesn't know I'm writing this,and I'm not sure how she'll feel about it when I tell her,and I will.
I'm sorry,but pics are out of the question. She's in her 50's now. She's put on a few pounds,but not a lot. She's aged well.
There's nothing about how she looks that would give anybody clues about her sex life. She's a very normal-looking 50+ woman with a pleasant smile,and maybe a hint of mischief,but not enough to give away her secrets.

Thanks for your interest. I've been wanting to tell part of her story for a long time,but I need to be careful.

Judging by most of the other posts I've read on BTW,I'm not sure if a lot of people on here will be interested in our experience,but I'll continue to try to describe some highlights for those who might be interested,however few they may be. We've always had good sex together,and her extracurricular sex has made it better. Lisa was a good fuck to begin with. She got plenty of practice in our first few years of marriage,and that practice made her much better. She rarely went a day without sex,and sometimes fucked several times in a single day with several different men. That was always the case on weekends.
I was away more than I was home,but when I was there,I got my share too. I'm obviously not the jealous husband type,but I'm also not willing to concede that anyone else can fuck my wife better than I can. Even if that were the case,they can't get it all. I liked watching others fuck her whenever I could,and sloppy seconds with such a hot and talented young woman was always tops. I wasn't humiliated by her behavior at all. It excited me,(still does),and I was proud of the way she handled herself,and could handle all the cock that came to her. She was my wife,and everybody's girlfriend. Those were the days!
There have been many hot and exciting times since then,including her recent adventures with several men who're all much younger than her,but those early years were special,because they were the foundation for everything.

Back