I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Looking back over the first several posts my hubby wrote on this thread refreshed my memory about several things I haven't thought about in some time. The first is that he didn't plan to tell a lot about our past. Second is that he didn't initially plan to tell me,let alone get me involved. Next is that I'm glad he did tell me,because it's been satisfying on many occasions to be able to express myself with the benefit of remaining anonymous.

We've concentrated most on the times when I've had ideal or near ideal situations. There's more to tell about those times because I've been wide open when I've had the opportunity.

Our last couple of years in the Army is one example of a time when I didn't have it so easy,at least when my hubby wasn't home. He was gone more than he was at home,but I have to give him credit for going all out to help me all he could when he was there.

He likes talking about that time,and from his perspective,I got as much attention from men during that time as I ever have,that I seemed as hot as I've ever been,and that he was especially proud of me for everything I was able to accomplish.

I had a kid that wasn't a baby anymore. I was behind on where I needed to be with my education,and I was trying to get caught up,and my hubby was gone more than he was around.

There were multiple reasons why I got a lot of attention from men,but the main one was that my best friend and only female lover was married to a guy who possibly had the biggest mouth on post. I never had reason to complain about lack of attention from men. The issue that concerned me was that I usually had little opportunity to enjoy the benefits that could've come from getting that attention. I probably seemed as hot or hotter than ever because I wasn't getting enough cock to satisfy me. More often than not,I had minutes with men who I would've enjoyed spending hours with. Anybody want to guess where and how I got the most sex when my hubby wasn't there to help me out? Try bending over the vanity in the bathroom with grownups and ******* in the apartment,and taking it from behind for just long enough for a man to blow his load in me,

That said,there were some good times then too. The only thing that happened really often was the quickies,and playing with Bonnie. Hubby did his best to help me make up for lost time when he was home,and he did pretty good.

I'll get back soon with my best attempt at describing more that happened during that time.

Last edited:
Looking back over the first several posts my hubby wrote on this thread refreshed my memory about several things I haven't thought about in some time. The first is that he didn't plan to tell a lot about our past. Second is that he didn't initially plan to tell me,let alone get me involved. Next is that I'm glad he did tell me,because it's been satisfying on many occasions to be able to express myself with the benefit of remaining anonymous.

We've concentrated most on the times when I've had ideal or near ideal situations. There's more to tell about those times because I've been wide open when I've had the opportunity.

Our last couple of years in the Army is one example of a time when I didn't have it so easy,at least when my hubby wasn't home. He was gone more than he was at home,but I have to give him credit for going all out to help me all he could when he was there.

He likes talking about that time,and from his perspective,I got as much attention from men during that time as I ever have,that I seemed as hot as I've ever been,and that he was especially proud of me for everything I was able to accomplish.

I had a kid that wasn't a baby anymore. I was behind on where I needed to be with my education,and I was trying to get caught up,and my hubby was gone more than he was around.

There were multiple reasons why I got a lot of attention from men,but the main one was that my best friend and only female lover was married to a guy who possibly had the biggest mouth on post. I never had reason to complain about lack of attention from men. The issue that concerned me was that I usually had little opportunity to enjoy the benefits that could've come from getting that attention. I probably seemed as hot or hotter than ever because I wasn't getting enough cock to satisfy me. More often than not,I had minutes with men who I would've enjoyed spending hours with. Anybody want to guess where and how I got the most sex when my hubby wasn't there to help me out. Try bending over the vanity in the bathroom with grownups and ******* in the apartment,and taking it from behind for just long enough for a man to blow his load in me,

That said,there were some good times then too. The only thing that happened really often was the quickies,and playing with Bonnie. Hubby did his best to help me make up for lost time when he was home,and he did pretty good.

I'll get back soon with my best attempt at describing more that happened during that time.
so awesome, your total availability. you touched on moments when you were nursing, and still opened up for your studs. Can you describe that a little? Incredibly hot, how ready to please your men that you were.

so awesome, your total availability. you touched on moments when you were nursing, and still opened up for your studs. Can you describe that a little? Incredibly hot, how ready to please your men that you were.[/QUOTE Sure. It wasn't really as unselfish as that on my part. The men were taking care of me very well too. A few weeks into my pregnancy I became hornier than I had ever been before,and it lasted for a couple of years. Motherhood changed something in the way I felt. After my baby came,I dressed as sexily as I dared and went all over the town and kaserne pushing the stroller to work my baby fat off,and showboating for men at the same time. I got plenty of attention,but no action for my efforts,so my hubby intervened by telling several black guys that I was seriously hot for black men,not just teasing. He told them that they could have their way with me as often as they wished,with the only condition being that they respect my responsibilities as a mom. They all did that,some going much farther,helping me with the baby more than I could've imagined. I nursed my baby while being fucked from behind more than a few times. It was too easy and natural for me to be the first woman to get that idea. I think that's probably how it was supposed to be done according to mom Nature's plan.

I think you are totally right. Is the most natural thing for a woman to be pleasured, and taken by her man, and for her to give him his pleasure that he needs. God/Nature gave us these bodies to enjoy physical pleasure. And you--unlike so many Women in modern society “got it.” Bravo.
Do you have a sister?
And Thank you for your reply.

I'm interested in knowing more about your thoughts about being impregnated by black men. Anything. What you wanted or expected if you had gone full term and had a black baby.
I am a 55 year old lady who have only experienced black men for ten years,if I had started younger I would have had a black baby ,every time one empties his cum deep in me a tinge of disappointment runs through me .xx

I'm interested in knowing more about your thoughts about being impregnated by black men. Anything. What you wanted or expected if you had gone full term and had a black baby.
My thoughts about being impregnated by black men? So many that I don't know where to start. The short answer is that when I was in my twenties,I wanted to give birth to two black babies. It depends on what day you asked me what I expected. After getting pregnant on my trip with Andy,then having a miscarriage,I hoped to have another chance,and that I would be better prepared. I think I was a little surprised that my hubby was so accepting of what had happened,and I knew I would have his support when it happened again. Some of my expectations back then were unrealistic. People on post would've obviously known the truth,but we thought we could tell the folks back home that we adopted. I know now that it wouldn't have been believed.

I'm delighted that we've recently found and gotten back together with a dear friend from our early years. I'm learning how different things were seen back then,depending on each person's perspective. It seems that I've always been seen as being submissive,even by my hubby. What about the fact that I can be aggressive? They laughed,and asked if I meant "aggressively submissive".

Another detail that I've kinda been aware of before,but never fully realized is how differently my hubby and I felt about privacy issues,gossip,etc.
Having grown up in a small town,I came to resent gossip early on,feeling that people should mind their own business and leave others to do as they please.

We had many conversations about that in our Army years,and I became convinced that gossip worked to my benefit in getting men's attention. I still tried to be discreet,and always thought that I was. Well,sometimes not so much,but usually I was.

I'm being told that anyone who was paying attention back then knew that I was hot for black men,and often knew much more about my activity than I realized.

I always knew that my hubby didn't mind the gossip as much as I did,but I failed to recognize that he actually enjoyed it. I wish I would've known,because I might've been more "outgoing". I've always been keen on pleasing men,especially my hubby. Curt's tutoring taught me a lot about pleasing black men and voyeurs,but we didn't give cucks enough consideration. Maybe it's time for me to rethink a few things. It's too late for me to give birth to a black baby,but there are other things........

I
My thoughts about being impregnated by black men? So many that I don't know where to start. The short answer is that when I was in my twenties,I wanted to give birth to two black babies. It depends on what day you asked me what I expected. After getting pregnant on my trip with Andy,then having a miscarriage,I hoped to have another chance,and that I would be better prepared. I think I was a little surprised that my hubby was so accepting of what had happened,and I knew I would have his support when it happened again. Some of my expectations back then were unrealistic. People on post would've obviously known the truth,but we thought we could tell the folks back home that we adopted. I know now that it wouldn't have been believed.
I think I remember you saying that you stopped taking the pill. You were purposely trying to get black pregnant again?

I

I think I remember you saying that you stopped taking the pill. You were purposely trying to get black pregnant again?
Yes. I went off the pill and wanted to get pregnant and try to carry a black baby full-term. That's the biggest reason why I was so disappointed that we didn't get our extra year in Germany.

I had my dream family pictured to be my one white baby with two younger black siblings being born close together,so there wouldn't be much difference in their ages. I'm not sure anymore why I thought that would be best,but that's how I wanted it to be.

After getting pregnant multiple times,only to miscarry before or no sooner than I knew I was pregnant,it was uplifting to know that the issues with my body were manageable. There weren't any guarantees,but if I went straight to the dispensary as soon as I was pregnant,I had a good chance of having a successful pregnancy,and giving birth to a healthy baby.

Motherhood had put a fire under me! I was hornier than ever before. I was rarely alone during that time,and when I was,it was usually for no more than a few hours. I had my momentum back to where it had been when I was with Curt and the crew,and I was on top of the world. Pillow talk,men telling me that they were going to get me pregnant wasn't entirely new,but the way it made me feel was. I encouraged them,because I was ready,body,mind,and soul. It was time for me.

The possibility of me having a black baby was always there. In fact,it was more a probability than a possibility. I was pregnant multiple times,and miscarried. The odds that I was black pregnant were all but certain. My hubby's occasional load of sperm up against being flooded with black men's sperm day and night. Seriously.

Yes,he knew everything,and he was extremely excited about everything that was going on at that time. How he felt specifically about my wish to have black babies? I'll get back with you on that after we talk about it. He accepted it. I can say that for sure.

Our original understanding still goes to this day. He said he would never try to interfere in anything I want to do with my body,without exception. It was always assumed that I might get pregnant,and I did. I just couldn't stay pregnant until I got some medical help. We talked about it,but not a lot.

Having my hubby's baby felt like the right and natural thing to do,and I've never regretted doing it.

All of the rumors about me being pregnant with a black baby while I was carrying caused me to think about it. After some thought,having black babies seemed like the right and natural thing to do too. That's where my dream family came from. It would've been wonderful if it had happened. It was a letdown when we had to leave Germany sooner than I expected,but I've accepted that it was simply meant to happen as it did. I've never wanted to make any kind of statement. My personal choices are my own. It has always been about passion,pleasure,love and lust for me. I would've loved all of my babies the same as the one I have. I would've known who the fathers were too. I have feelings for men besides my hubby. I emphasize sex,because it's a priority for me,but it's not always just sex and only sex.

Hubby remembers that I said that I wanted my next two babies to be black while I was still pregnant. I didn't remember saying it then,but I remember thinking about it.

I went back on the pill after our baby was born,but I stopped taking them a short time later,after a month or two. Neither of us remember discussing it,but my hubby misses few details. He noticed I had stopped taking the pill and he knew that I was ready to be pregnant again. I obviously assumed that he would accept it,and he never considered that he had any other option.

I asked if he was excited about me wanting to be pregnant with black babies. His answer was: "Whew! It was all so hot. My head was spinning. Excited? More than that."

I've used this thread as a sounding board on occasion,sometimes an outlet of sorts,a place where some of my thoughts go. Many are admittedly trivial to most,myself included,just rambling about things that I like or find interesting or noticeable. I've been surprised at the number of people who find me interesting from the perspective of reading about me. I'm afraid I haven't always been as thoughtful as I should be about thanking people for following me and/or liking my posts. For all of those people and times when I should've taken more time to express my gratitude:THANKS!

In trying to see myself as others see me,I'm convinced that the sexual aspects of my life are the most interesting. That's what I would think about me too,as in most ways,I'm more like every other woman than not. Reading other's posts on BTW,I've learned that I'm not as unusual in my sex life as I once thought I was either.

Since our home fire last year,we've lived an unsettled existence that has presented both expanded opportunity to express myself in the way I dress and behave,note,(teenage whore at heart,and in practice whenever possible),and in contrasts in environments. I haven't mentioned it much,maybe because it's not interesting to describe,but we've lived near family and in a very conventional environment during much of our lives. Lately,I've been back and forth between that environment and being at or near military installations,where I've tried at every opportunity to re-live my youth,even reconnecting with some friends from those times,which has been great!

It's somewhat surreal at times,being with family and former coworkers in that environment for a week or two and being near a military post a day later,dressed to get men's attention and making my preference for black men known. I often think about the fact that virtually anyone can get a picture of me at any time. I don't want to discuss my feelings about that,only to say that I really don't want it to happen,but I accept that it could. It happened a couple of times,even before the internet and camera phones. It hasn't been that long since my hubby found some old pictures online. He looks for things like that often. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't like explaining myself to others in everyday life. It's better for me to just concentrate on living today and for the moment and what that offers. I'd rather save explaining myself for this thread and limiting it that if I can.

I've used this thread as a sounding board on occasion,sometimes an outlet of sorts,a place where some of my thoughts go. Many are admittedly trivial to most,myself included,just rambling about things that I like or find interesting or noticeable. I've been surprised at the number of people who find me interesting from the perspective of reading about me. I'm afraid I haven't always been as thoughtful as I should be about thanking people for following me and/or liking my posts. For all of those people and times when I should've taken more time to express my gratitude:THANKS!

In trying to see myself as others see me,I'm convinced that the sexual aspects of my life are the most interesting. That's what I would think about me too,as in most ways,I'm more like every other woman than not. Reading other's posts on BTW,I've learned that I'm not as unusual in my sex life as I once thought I was either.

Since our home fire last year,we've lived an unsettled existence that has presented both expanded opportunity to express myself in the way I dress and behave,note,(teenage whore at heart,and in practice whenever possible),and in contrasts in environments. I haven't mentioned it much,maybe because it's not interesting to describe,but we've lived near family and in a very conventional environment during much of our lives. Lately,I've been back and forth between that environment and being at or near military installations,where I've tried at every opportunity to re-live my youth,even reconnecting with some friends from those times,which has been great!

It's somewhat surreal at times,being with family and former coworkers in that environment for a week or two and being near a military post a day later,dressed to get men's attention and making my preference for black men known. I often think about the fact that virtually anyone can get a picture of me at any time. I don't want to discuss my feelings about that,only to say that I really don't want it to happen,but I accept that it could. It happened a couple of times,even before the internet and camera phones. It hasn't been that long since my hubby found some old pictures online. He looks for things like that often. I have mixed feelings about it. I don't like explaining myself to others in everyday life. It's better for me to just concentrate on living today and for the moment and what that offers. I'd rather save explaining myself for this thread and limiting it that if I can.
Well, your stories are just unbelievably hot, take it from us. Do you have any good stories of your wonderful sluttiness in the past year? xo

Thank you so much! I do,and I'll tell on myself when things settle down enough for me to get a chance to do it. Things have been kinda crazy for us lately. There's been a lot to get done just dealing with life in general,and there's been some really good things going on in my playtime too,partly the result my own initiatives,but some unexpected pleasures too.

When Michael called,he was ready to head this way. I have more time to get ready for whatever his plans are now,because he's a couple of hours away.

According to Michael,Anthony really is his cousin. I'm never sure if he's telling me the truth about his family ties or not,and it doesn't matter. Michael takes very good care of me,and that's what matters.

Almost all in the family this time. Michael,Anthony,his two teenage sons,and a friend of theirs.

Sometimes Michael requests that I wear certain clothes,but this time he didn't mention anything in particular,so it was up to me.

I settled on a black midi,low v-neck summer dress with only three buttons on the front,the high slit making the best of my not-as-long-as-I-wish they-were legs. I couldn't decide about panties,so I chose not to wear any. I wore natural high-heeled sandals with straps,and the only jewelry I wore was my wedding ring and my spade belly ring.

The past few months not being as relaxed sometimes as we would like,special times feel even more special. Hubby was as accommodating as he always is,doing the only slightly needed touch up on my legs and my pussy. I'm back to shaved smooth again,except for a thin treasure trail.

I was genuinely excited. No pretending necessary,but I put a little extra drama into it,playing with my hubby. "Five black guys are on their way here. They're not driving two hours just to have a few drinks with you. They're all going to fuck your wife. You do know that,don't you? Maybe you thought that because I haven't been putting out as much lately that I'm going straight. No way Sweetie. I'm still a whore. I can do whatever I have to do to get things done,but I'll never stop being a whore. You got exactly what you said you wanted,so make yourself useful and enjoy the show. It should be really good this time,all that young energy. Interesting......,don't you think?"
I've been meaning to get back to what happened that evening. My intention was to flirt a lot and give the young guys priority,but little went as I had thought. Michael's cousin,Anthony made a move on me in the first minutes after they got there. He made a spectacle of taking me rather greedily in front of my hubby and the others before turning me over to the young men,who weren't at all shy about taking over where he had left off. It was great,but not at all like I had thought it would be.

We're presently at my mom-in-law's house. I've rarely taken chances anywhere near here,but a friend's *******'s friend,a high school senior,inadvertently discovered my preference for black men,and was interested. I can't stop now.
Nothing happened as a result of the young man discovering my "secret" as it is there,but there's always the next time.

Back