I would like to tell the stories of some of my wife's experiences

Hubby was ready to take his post in the hallway outside of our bedroom. The door would be left ajar,so he could watch everything happen in the bedroom,while at the same time making sure neither of the ******* wondered into our bedroom should they not be asleep. He was also there to facilitate the next part of our plan,the part that Bonnie wasn't aware of.

As we entered the hallway,he looked Bonnie up and down with approval. She in turn stepped close to him,pressing herself against him as she put her arms around his neck and passionately kissed him. They had gotten to be really cute together. He had in fact been the first man to bring her to orgasm. She was genuinely attracted to him and loved flirting with him when it was only us there. He called her his other wife,as apposed to me being his first wife. Earlier that day,he had asked that since his other wife was becoming a whore too,if it meant that he would being getting sloppy seconds with her,the same as he did with his first wife. To which Bonnie answered,"Of course. Naturally." And so it would be.

Jimmy's lack of enthusiasm for sex with her had affected Bonnie's self-esteem,even though she knew it was him who was lacking,and not her. I wanted to pump her up and ready her to make the most of her sexual opportunity. I thought back to how Curt had dealt with me. I hadn't been dragged down like Bonnie,but I'd had a feeling of awkwardness that wasn't easy for me to overcome.

I remember hearing my words as I spoke to Bonnie,and some of them were the exact words Curt had said to me years earlier. "You have what men want. Show them what you have in the way that feels natural for you. Any improvements I can suggest or that come to your mind will likely be small or marginal,but possibly attractive,even enticing. Where we find that to be true,practice until it becomes natural. What you want is totally natural,regardless of what anyone has tried to make you believe to the contrary. You can get virtually anything you want where men are concerned. Men aren't that complicated. You want attention? You can get it. You want sex? You can get that too. Be confident. You can be,and you should be. Do what you can to make men want you when that's what you want,and always assume that they will."

If Bonnie was at all nervous,she didn't show it as she walked softly into our bedroom a few steps in front of me. Tyler had been lying back on the bed,his feet on the floor,not watching whatever was on the TV. He sat up,smiling as he saw us come into the room. Bonnie stopped a couple of steps in front of him,both her hands on the knot on the cloth belt that held the bathrobe together and twisted in place a couple of times,tilted her head as to question if he wanted her to open it. Tyler sat still,watching her intently as she pulled on the knot,let the bathrobe fall open,then paused only for a second or two before pushing it back over her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. In that moment,it was Tyler who was stunned. Bonnie was pretty in anything she wore,but nothing about Bonnie fully dressed could prepare anyone for how she looked naked. She was truly a breathtaking beauty.

Tyler gathered himself for a moment,taking in the sight before him,then stood to face Bonnie. One hand went to her waist,his other to the back of her neck as they kissed. I had bragged to Tyler about what a fabulous kisser Bonnie was,and he was being shown what I had meant. Their kissing went on for quite a long time,Bonnie's arms going behind Tyler,pulling close to him as he in turn pulled her naked body tighter against him. When they finally took a pause,Bonnie took a step backward and tugged on the waistband of Tyler's cargo pants,softly giggling as she did it,as to say,"Take them off." Tyler took the cue,but pulled his shirt over his head and off before undoing his pants and letting them drop to the floor. Bonnie smiled as she knelt,pulling his boxers all the way down as she went,then directly addressed his almost fully-erect cock. I had also bragged to Bonnie about how huge and perfect Tyler's cock was. I watched Bonnie intently as she slowly took his huge black cock very gently into her hands and started working the foreskin back ever so slowly. At that moment,it was all I could do to keep myself from going down to join Bonnie. I loved Tyler's cock,and I wanted it every time he was close to me,but that was Bonnie's night,so I stood and watched. Bonnie would've stayed on Tyler's cock with her hands and mouth to the finish if Tyler hadn't pulled her up and pushed her onto the bed. She went onto the bed on her back,her legs spread wide as Tyler dove straight to her pussy with his mouth,holding her ass cheeks tightly in his hands and tonguing her forcefully. I heard her moan and knew it was time for me to get involved to the extent that I had to do all I could to keep her from getting too loud. I hurried to the top of the bed,trying to stay out of Tyler's way as I leaned over Bonnie's face,kissing her and immediately feeling my own orgasm building with hers. She was already cumming,and I wasn't far behind her. It felt wonderful and entirely natural to hold her,kiss her,and brace her for Tyler's entry. I felt her spread yet wider as Tyler's cock made it's way inside her. The intensity of her orgasm became stronger and kept going for the longest time. Tyler,being the talented lover that he was,knew exactly how to play her body to make it last as long as possible before he emptied himself into her. He too came for an extended time,and sometime during the height of their passion,I realized that I still had my bathrobe on and that I was wet all over down there,including having soaked my bathrobe under me.

There was a still minute or two on the bed. I sensed that Tyler's cock was spent for the moment,and just as I had that thought,he slowly got up and off of the bed.

I had sensed Russell entering the bedroom a few minutes earlier,but I hadn't been able to see him until Tyler got off the bed. He was standing beside the TV,stroking his rock hard cock,having watched the last few minutes of Tyler fucking Bonnie,and was ready for his turn on her. I heard Bonnie's breathing,which had started to normalize quicken again as she realized what was happening. I heard her make a faint sound like "ahhhh,ahhhh",but nothing that resembled a spoken word,so I asked her,"Are you OK with this Baby Girl?" "Do you want more?" She Murmured a soft "Yes",and with that,I motioned for Russell to come on. She had hardly moved when Tyler got up,and her legs were still spread wide.

Where Russell lacked a couple of inches being up to Tyler's size in length,he more than made up for it in girth. When telling my hubby about it after our first time,I had used my forearm as an example of thickness with no intention of exaggerating.

Russell's initial penetration went easy,Bonnie's pussy already stretched from Tyler's cock,and as wet as it could possibly be. But,when the realization of it's thickness hit her,Bonnie groaned loudly and ******* tried to crawl to the top of the bed to keep it from going deeper. I moved quickly to sooth and encourage her,urging her to relax and telling her I knew she could take it all the way in. After a minute or so pause at about half way in,she relaxed and raised her legs,locked her heels into Russell's hips and whispered,"I'm ready now Russell." "Fuck me good" "I love it Russell." "I need it." "Fuck me really good."

Russell had just settled into a good rhythm on Bonnie when I felt Tyler's revived cock pushing into me from behind. It surprised me and got a giggle from Bonnie when I almost yelped out loud myself. I asked Tyler to pull out for a minute for me to get my bathrobe off,then spread wide my legs wide for him to fuck me missionary alongside Bonnie as Russell Fucked her. We reached orgasm together the last time too.

It was really late when my hubby finally got his sloppy thirds with Bonnie. It was fantastic! She was tired and sore,but outright giddy with the night that we had. She jokingly whispered to him that he needed to be careful not to fall in.

The day that followed:

Jimmy came home tired the next morning and went to bed,not noticing anything different or unusual about Bonnie or her mood.

Hubby took our little one out for the afternoon,giving Russell and me opportunity to fuck,and we made the most of it. My pussy was wrecked and both of us were exhausted when he finished with me and left.

Russell went on emergency leave a few days after that because of a family emergency back home,and he never returned.

Tyler and my hubby became good friends,and he was around a lot. I'm sure Tyler fucked both me and Bonnie more than any other man during that time,me fairly often,but opportunity with Bonnie was always difficult to arrange and didn't happen often.

Remembering what I thought then:

Russell was one of a very small number of men whose thickness is so great as to give the appearance that the length is less than it really is. I don't like to throw numbers out there in regard to men's cock size,because I'm always guessing,except when men have told me,or I've actually seen them measured. That has happened,but not often. I'm going out on a limb,and saying that Russell's cock was between eight and nine inches long,and super thick,literally as thick as my forearm. I'm kinda small,at least I was back then,but certainly not tiny. That is a huge cock!

The next afternoon when I was sitting on Russell's cock,I remembered how Bonnie had managed to take it completely inside her the night before. I was thoroughly impressed by that,because it told me that Bonnie's lust was far greater than her fear. As much as I love them,really big cocks can be intimidating. I've heard the baby's head analogy and let it pass without arguing,because I'm not into arguing,but it's pure BS. A pregnant woman's body prepares for the baby's head in a way that isn't possible in reverse. It's entirely different when the direction of travel is in rather than out.

It's hard for me to work an eight inch vibrator/dildo into my pussy,but I can take ten,eleven,or more inches of hard(hot flesh)black cock completely inside me with relative ease. Why? Because I want it so much that it fits. It's more psychological than physical.

Anyone who's read many of my posts have been subjected to my ramblings about whatever's on my mind,and are probably familiar with my schitzo thought process. I'm afraid this is more of that.

I'm sure it's confusing for anyone who reads our posts to follow the timeline,because we've skipped around so much. That will continue,because my memory doesn't function in chronological order,and the same can be said of conversations between me and my hubby. The condensed version of my involvement with black men is that it started in the first year we were married,when I was about twenty,and went on steadily most of the time I spent as an Army wife,until I was in my early thirties. I've never stopped having sex with black men,but my sex life suffered drastically during most of my thirties and forties. Long work hours and the necessity to keep my extracurricular activities secret because of both family and my occupation during my forties made it necessary to travel for sex,which I did,but not as often as I would've liked. Now,I'm in my fifties. That might be the last time I tell my age,because men are either telling me kind lies or I'm doing better than I realized. There's been a couple of occasions when men have seemed unsure,almost nervous about putting me in my forties. Could they possibly think I could be in my late thirties? That's very doubtful,but I can dream,can't I? Since I'm on the subject of my appearance and vanity again,I'll go ahead and get this off my chest too. I've been struggling with my weight(and my shape) for some time. It's been up and down as I've gained twenty pounds or so,starved myself to get it off,then gained it right back again. I'm not throwing in the towel on my physical condition,but I'm resolved to be content with myself being twenty pounds over what I consider to be my ideal weight. Some of it's showing on my tits. They're the biggest they've ever been,but so is my waistline. I'm totally getting a pass from black men,yet another reason to love black men! They saying I'm getting curvier. Wow! I really can eat my whatever,and get it too!

This has virtually nothing to do with sex,except that it's affecting how we're living in both negative and positive ways.

A few years ago,after the financial meltdown,we were able to buy an old commercial/industrial building in a city that we've always liked at a price we could afford. We were able to get a variance,an exception to the building code in order to convert part of he building into living space in a way that gave us plenty of much desired privacy. We put a lot of work and money into it,and things were going splendidly. It was in a historic district in a majority black area,which made it perfect for us. Everything I need was close by.

If you have any old wires in your house that aren't connected to anything,you should have them removed. Some old,unused wires that were still connected to a pole outside,which also hadn't been used in some time,got struck by lightning and started a fire. Although it wasn't a total loss,it was a total mess. At first,we were going to fix everything and move back in,but we couldn't get a building permit to do that,or get insurance on it to use as our home. We've since sold the building to someone who's using it for a business again.

We have two storage units,one for good stuff,and one for things we're still having to go through to salvage what we can that wasn't completely destroyed by fire or smoke.

We have a condo rented for now that we really don't like much,and we probably won't be renewing when our lease is up. We still have a house near my hubby's family where we lived for a long time,but it's too hard to have fun there. There are too many people there who have nothing better to do than to mind everyone's business,and there aren't many black men there anyway. That area's almost all white and Hispanic.

We're spending as much time as we can near military installations,which is working great! Everything's temporary right now,but that's not necessarily a bad thing. We were used to everything being temporary during the Army years,and those were the best years of my life. We might figure out a way to make temporary permanent.

I should try to get used to using this thread as an outlet again. When anyone gets bored with me writing about trivial things,they can skip on to the next thread. No harm done.

It's a beautiful day,and we've been out shopping. I should've said that I've been out shopping. Hubby tagged along for the exercise and sight-seeing. I flashed him more than once today,and I'm pretty sure some other guys me do it. They didn't say anything,but they were looking,and I think they approved.:)

I wore a sexy summer dress and cork heels with straps. Most of my shopping was for more similar things. I'm getting into casual dresses more than I have in a long time,maybe more than ever. There are some really pretty ones out this year,and I like the way they look on me with my new size.

I'm glad I got that weight thing out in the open here. I was concerned about it for the longest time,and my poor hubby got to the point of just rolling his eyes when I would mention it. It's been hard to accept,but I'm OK now. Up until the last couple of years,I've always eaten normally,and I'm not usually one who eats a lot. My weight has always varied a little over the course of a few weeks or months,but not by much. That changed,and it seemed to happen suddenly that I gained over twenty pounds. I wasn't pleased,and I ate a lot less until I got back to what's been my normal weight for a long time. Once done,I started eating normally again,and I gained all the weight back faster than I had lost it. I've done that several times,and got the same results every time. I'm thinking,or rather I'm hoping that this is my new size for my age,genes and all that,and that I can eat normally now,and I won't keep getting fatter. I dread that word so much that I hesitated before typing it. It is what it is,and if I settle at where I am now,I can live with it and be happy.

Things were really stressful for us for several months,but it's not too bad now. Most of the heavy lifting has been done,both literally and figuratively.

I haven't let our situation totally deprive me of black sex,but I haven't had as much play time of late as I would like either. Michael's not as close as he was before,but close enough that I still see him once in a while. I'm not too far away to visit Jake occasionally either.

I'm sure I wrote about our first couple of visits back to Georgia. We've been back there several times,and to another military base too. That's in my comfort zone,and I want to do more of it. It's where I was broke in to black sex and I still feel a sense of belonging with military men. It's different in some ways now,but it's also much the same. Maybe I feel a little different because I'm older,but I'm happy to report that I haven't detected any age penalty or handicap. Absolutely none. In the few conversations where age has been mentioned,it's simply been curiosity. No matter what their ages,they seem more than happy to accept me as I am. Like always.:)

I've objected to being categorized as submissive,but I've never argued that I'm not easy for the right men. Teasing's fun for a while,but what would be the point in playing prolonged cat and mouse games when we want the same thing? I'm guessing that the line between being easy and being submissive depends on each person's view.

Another area where I'm often unsure how to describe things that happen involves the use of the words "gang bang" or "train". I've been lucky enough to experience a number of situations in which I've had sex with multiple men over the course of a few hours,a day,night,or weekend. In most cases,I'm not sure how to categorize what happens using those common words to describe it. I'll say that there have been very few of my experiences that were much like any of the few gang bang videos I've seen.

Something happened recently that is an example of what I mean. There were five black guys here,two middle-aged men and three who were still in their teens. I don't have enough time to describe it now,but I'll do it very soon.

Three of them were very young,but not so young as to be illegal.

When Michael called,he was ready to head this way. I have more time to get ready for whatever his plans are now,because he's a couple of hours away.

According to Michael,Anthony really is his cousin. I'm never sure if he's telling me the truth about his family ties or not,and it doesn't matter. Michael takes very good care of me,and that's what matters.

Almost all in the family this time. Michael,Anthony,his two teenage sons,and a friend of theirs.

Sometimes Michael requests that I wear certain clothes,but this time he didn't mention anything in particular,so it was up to me.

I settled on a black midi,low v-neck summer dress with only three buttons on the front,the high slit making the best of my not-as-long-as-I-wish they-were legs. I couldn't decide about panties,so I chose not to wear any. I wore natural high-heeled sandals with straps,and the only jewelry I wore was my wedding ring and my spade belly ring.

The past few months not being as relaxed sometimes as we would like,special times feel even more special. Hubby was as accommodating as he always is,doing the only slightly needed touch up on my legs and my pussy. I'm back to shaved smooth again,except for a thin treasure trail.

I was genuinely excited. No pretending necessary,but I put a little extra drama into it,playing with my hubby. "Five black guys are on their way here. They're not driving two hours just to have a few drinks with you. They're all going to fuck your wife. You do know that,don't you? Maybe you thought that because I haven't been putting out as much lately that I'm going straight. No way Sweetie. I'm still a whore. I can do whatever I have to do to get things done,but I'll never stop being a whore. You got exactly what you said you wanted,so make yourself useful and enjoy the show. It should be really good this time,all that young energy. Interesting......,don't you think?"

My apologies to everyone for not finishing the last story yet,and for not carrying on with more confessions. My life's been busier than I could've previously imagined that it would be at this point,meaning life in general in part,but even more so in matters pertaining to sex. I'll just say WOW! for now,and I'll try to get more onto this thread soon.

It shouldn't be news to anyone that I'm a creature of habit. When I get used to something or something works for me,I'll stay with it for as long as I can. For me,familiar is good,and deja vu over and over is the most I could wish for.

I'm putting that out there because I'm asked often to explain why I like what I like and do what I do. I get the impression that some want me to give answers that confirm what they're already thinking. If or when that's how it is,then fine. There probably aren't many women around that fit the cliche's more than me,....going black and never going back,etc,etc. I don't mind playing the role. It's fun,and each can make of it what they wish. I used to resent so-called common knowledge,cliches and the like,but not anymore. It doesn't matter. But,I still say that my thought process isn't like some seem to think. It's not that complicated for me. It works. It's as simple as that. I got used to it,or rather spoiled to it,and it feels natural. I've stayed with it,because I've never had a reason to change.

The teens? Ah,I haven't had that opportunity in a while,but if or when it comes around again,I won't pass it up. Thing is,that it has to be arranged by someone I can trust,unless the situation just happened by chance and felt right. I had what I'll just call a nervous experience last summer,kinda getting in over my head with some guys who were lacking in maturity. It ended OK. In fact it was very good,but it reminded me that I need to have some boundaries.

The early minutes after meeting new men who're introduced to me by a friend,with the full expectation of sex is always exciting for me,even if sometimes a little tense. It's not new for me,but on the other hand,it never gets old. I like showing off when and where I can,flirting and doing my best to make things happen for me when I see opportunity,but I like being set up too. I've always liked it.

That evening when Michael brought his cousin and the three teens wasn't that different. The psychological aspect was a plus factor for me,but the actual sex was really no different than if they had been older or I younger.

I can't say whether or not the interracial aspect makes a difference in men's perception of me or how they relate to me,because I don't have any way to know,but I'm often amazed that age doesn't seem to matter at all.

On a trip, a vacation to an adult vacation spot in puerto morelos. We check into the hotel, and my wife and i were lounging at the pool. She is busty and fit so she attracts alot of attention., and she wore a sexy as hell brazilian bikini. First day and excited, we were going to get back to the room to shower up and go eat, walking back by the front desk the receptionist tells me if she enjoys company. "Of course, what do you mean, " I asked. " A masseuse. He is very good, a model, and he will treat her like a princess."
We are at a naughty hotel. So I tell her, "Babe, you want a massage?" She nods

The person at the front desk says, "If he is available, I will call you. He is the best... she will feel great."

In about 40 minutes front desk guy calls me and says, "He is here. Send the young lady down so she can meet him, if she likes him then it will be $200 for three hour massage."

I walked down with her. Front desk guy comes up and tells me, "It is good if you let them talk, so she can feel comfortable."

Big black guy. He was fit, lots of muscles, but an older gentlemen. My girlfriend was 27...

"If you don't want the massage...." I say
He comes straight for her, he holds out his hand. She hesitated a bit, but then he said, "Hi, lets talk! " and he starts leading her away. She laughs and smiles and they go to the far reaches of the bar. I watch.

She has a ******* with him and she comes back and says, " He is going to give me a massage, Thanks babe."

The guy in the front desk, lets them behind the counter and they go to the back.

I wait for her at the bar. Three hours later I go to the front desk and ask to be let behind the desk. He looks bewildered and shows me to the back office. No one is there. "where are they?" He shrugs, "He took her to his place to give her a massage."

She comes back to me FIVE hours later. She is ******* and she is tired. She tells me she loves me and knocks out.

She said nothing at breakfast. Nothing. I had to ask.

"It was good. He was good." She said in a bothered tone.

I knew right then and there they had sex.

My wife has a weakness for sex. And if the guy is aggressive and she likes him, she has no control. She is sexually submissive.

Last edited:
I can be as clingy as high school girlfriend and really enjoy kissing and groping when I'm with someone who enjoys it with me. Such was the case with the eldest of the two brothers. He was eighteen,and told me that he wasn't sure if he wanted to come,because he wasn't sure if he could be comfortable in that situation. I immediately made an effort to convince him that I'm easy to be comfortable with. Minutes later,he was telling me that he was glad he decided to come. We were going at it as my hubby and the others watched for a long time. There were a few tag team moves by the others while everybody milled around getting drinks. The chemistry was really good,and I was progressing to that wonderful level of arousal that only happens when I'm the center of attention in a group of horny black men. It's difficult to describe. There's nothing that can compare to it in my mind.

Saying I was the center of attention might have been a slight overstatement. There were multiple conversations going on,so it wasn't as if all eyes were on me at every second. I only meant to emphasize that I was the only woman there. It's an example of deja vu for me. It takes me back to how I was broke in. It's like being everybody's girlfriend. It's freedom to be easy,passive,and wonderfully whorish. When everything's good,mood,chemistry and all,it's the ultimate experience for me.

Still struggling,trying to get back to doing some descriptive writing,and I'm afraid it's still not working for me. Hubby tells me I'm trying too hard. All I know is that when I read the words I write,I don't know if a reader will be able to visualize what happened as I remember it. To that,he says that it's not necessary to be completely accurate,only to be able to describe what happened. Maybe he's right. I just wish it was as easy as it was for a while. I don't want it to seem like work.

Just write my thoughts? I can do that,but I don't know if anybody will be interested. Maybe a few details about how we're living now? I guess I can do that too.

We're on the go a lot.

We spend a lot of time in a motor home,and sometimes motels and b&b's.

Some of it's business,taking care of things we started in our former lives,and still have some responsibility to,but mostly we're just fucking off.

Recently,while standing in front of a mirror,my reflection caused me to think about how I come across to people when they see me for the first time.

I was wearing a tank top that has the words "ARMY WIFE" on it in bold print. I have more than one such items. While it's technically inaccurate,it still reflects who I am as a woman. Anyone who sees that and is interested enough to want a closer look might also see something else,usually more subtle,such as earrings or other jewelry with a spade,a further description of who I am as a woman.

It's not news to anyone who's read my reminiscences that there have been periods of time in my past that I would love nothing more than to relive.

We all know that's not possible,but........

We're all familiar with stories that begin with "When I was growing up",most commonly used in reference to one's childhood. In that sense,I have to say that I grew up in the far north,but I want to present another take on the term,"growing up",more specifically with respect to gender,"becoming a woman."

I was an adult in the legal sense,at the top side of my teens when we married. I turned twenty just weeks after my hubby took off on his extensive Army adventures. Much of that's in the early pages of this thread,so it's not necessary to repeat. I'm just asking,as I've asked myself before. Was I an adult,legally responsible for myself? Yes,of course. Was I a woman? Not really. It's impossible for me to keep a straight face when contemplating the answer to that question. I was in that awkward,at least for me,stage between being a girl and becoming a woman. I was extremely hot,oversexed when compared to whatever's considered to be average,I'm sure. I loved to fuck. I was already addicted to sex,and soon became addicted to sex with black men in particular,though it was a long time before I fully accepted it as it is.

Notwithstanding my feelings of awkwardness and much effort to be enticing and seductive in order to get beyond those feelings,it all happened very naturally. I "became a woman" while living and being shared among black men,mostly soldiers and former soldiers,and that was a wonderful time for me. I was treated special. How? As a friend,and as if I belonged there with them. As a sex toy? Oh yes! I wouldn't have been happy if they hadn't. It was as if they were literally trying to wear me out,use me up. It's impossible to overstate how frequently they fucked me. I was so sore sometimes that I could hardly walk. That's when it's as good as it can get,and if loving it means I'm abnormal,I don't care. Cum dumpster? Sure. Addicted to black sex? Yes. I'm committed to the men who have always been there me and want what I have to give as a woman. The fact that they're black and I'm white makes it special. I won't try to explain why,except to say that I reject all racist points of view. Mine is that it's hugely erotic and makes things possible that otherwise wouldn't be. It takes sex to a level that I'm afraid most people never experience and don't realize is possible. I feel very lucky.

We can never go back. It's always different now,but there are some constants,and I relive as much of it as I can to the greatest extent that's possible. We spend a good portion of our time near several Army posts,some of them where we've lived in the past. It's common for us to be in the semi-private clubs that cater to military and veterans. It's easy to surmise that my hubby's role is that of my *******. Although we don't always conform to cuckoldry protocol,we fit the mold now more than ever before. I'm friendly,but rarely overtly flirtatious in public places. I'm sure it's obvious that I like men,particularly attractive black men.

At this minute,I'm thinking that even when I'm just writing my thoughts,trying to get used to expressing myself in written words again,it comes across the same each time.

I do the same thing over and over for as long as it works for me and it feels good. The only time it doesn't seem to work is when I'm writing. I don't want to be boring.

Back