I would like gangbanged and used while my husband watches!!

Oklacpl

Couple
My biggest fantasy is to hav a room full of black men!! Want my husband to sit in corner and watch as I get filled with many black cocks!! Would love to be used and treated really slutty!! Makes me so wet! Would love to chat with cpl abt this or black men that would use me up!!

My biggest fantasy is to hav a room full of black men!! Want my husband to sit in corner and watch as I get filled with many black cocks!! Would love to be used and treated really slutty!! Makes me so wet! Would love to chat with cpl abt this or black men that would use me up!!
We are going to the UK this weekend and I have corresponded with a BBC in the midlands who has invited us around for a gangbang ,we will be away for four weeks but will let you know how it went when we get back.

yeah i like that to

Would you let all the black studs cum inside your slick pussy? Sloppy seconds is a wonderful feeling to the husband.

My wife got gangbanged by a bunch of BBC's as i watched and jacked off. It was extremly hot and horney just watching at one point she had a BBC in her pussy and one in her ass as she jacked off two others and sucked them off at sametime she was a real slut and pleasured all the black cocks there witch there was a total of 5 black men in the gangbang. When they were done i went over to my wife and she sucked me off till i shot a load down her throat and on her face.

Come to Miami Florida we are the city of freak and interracial sex. No place greater than Miami to get fuck, used, n passed on. We are the home of Interracial sex life Sucking n fucking just do a weekend getaway. You will love the interracial sex night life experience.

Come to Miami Florida we are the city of freak and interracial sex. No place greater than Miami to get fuck, used, n passed on. We are the home of Interracial sex life Sucking n fucking just do a weekend getaway. You will love the interracial sex night life experience.
Maybe me and my wife will come that way we have a motorhome and are retired and just traveling around

Maybe me and my wife will come that way we have a motorhome and are retired and just traveling around
That's great, n you're the best to allow her to fulfill her fantasy. I tell guys who's having a hard time with their wife not loving them, it's because he's not playing his part of her fantasy. If you want her to treat you as the King you will have to play your part in her fantasy.

Kim and I love being together when she is gang banged ,the first was so unbelievable, we were approached by a very confident BBC in a London pub he established we were swingers then invited us to his house .
Kim was exited , in the taxi he eased her out of her panties , passing them to me telling me to see how wet they were.
He asked how many men could she handle at once , we both said three at the same time , he laughed and got on his phone , arriving at his house there were other men arriving , inside there were four men and Kim and I , drinks were given and we all chated one by one the men made erotic moves on Kim and I could see she was responding.
I was given a chair to sit on and watched Kim being undressed , soon they were all naked she was sandwiched between two black bodies seeing the different color combination was so hot one cock was resting between her ass cheeks the other hard cock was on her tummy and she was enjoying the attention .
The other two sat on a couch strocking huge cocks , telling her to suck some cock she did not were to go first but soon found a cock to suck , then she took one at a time , these four men took turns fucking Kim the finally she had three in her at once , one great night had by all.

My wife got gangbanged by a bunch of BBC's as i watched and jacked off. It was extremly hot and horney just watching at one point she had a BBC in her pussy and one in her ass as she jacked off two others and sucked them off at sametime she was a real slut and pleasured all the black cocks there witch there was a total of 5 black men in the gangbang. When they were done i went over to my wife and she sucked me off till i shot a load down her throat and on her face.
Theres a bbc group who just rented a hotel in Melbourne for exactly that...sounded like a lot of fun...black men in every room avail. For whatever was on your mind...i was so tempted to go but had prior commitments.

Kim and I love being together when she is gang banged ,the first was so unbelievable, we were approached by a very confident BBC in a London pub he established we were swingers then invited us to his house .
Kim was exited , in the taxi he eased her out of her panties , passing them to me telling me to see how wet they were.
He asked how many men could she handle at once , we both said three at the same time , he laughed and got on his phone , arriving at his house there were other men arriving , inside there were four men and Kim and I , drinks were given and we all chated one by one the men made erotic moves on Kim and I could see she was responding.
I was given a chair to sit on and watched Kim being undressed , soon they were all naked she was sandwiched between two black bodies seeing the different color combination was so hot one cock was resting between her ass cheeks the other hard cock was on her tummy and she was enjoying the attention .
The other two sat on a couch strocking huge cocks , telling her to suck some cock she did not were to go first but soon found a cock to suck , then she took one at a time , these four men took turns fucking Kim the finally she had three in her at once , one great night had by all.
Did you join in at any of these sessions.

Back