I would do anything to get her to go black!

tgorus

Male
I know I need to be careful for what I wish for, but I would do anything to get my wife to agree to sleep with a black man. I know it will never happen, she's way too conservative, and proper. I'm her only lover so she'll never allow herself to get into a relationship with another man, especially not a black guy. She would go crazy if she had a dominant black guy between her legs just one time, I know it would change her sexual desires forever.

She has really fat pussy lips, I can't really say how deep she is because I'm pretty small and she wont let me use a dildo on her. She would lose her mind with a hung black guy.

Sounds to me like you might be more interested in feeding your own fantasy than enhancing her sexual satisfaction.
If she's never been with anyone other than you, you're asking a lot ... a big jump off the big diving board. Might have better luck starting in the wading pool before going to the high boards.

Sounds to me like you might be more interested in feeding your own fantasy than enhancing her sexual satisfaction.
If she's never been with anyone other than you, you're asking a lot ... a big jump off the big diving board. Might have better luck starting in the wading pool before going to the high boards.
I don't disagree with you, but you're right, its may fantasy more so than hers.

Back