I wonder ...

He’s my boyfriend … always will be. But still, some part of me gets a little insecure … maybe it’s a twinge of jealousy. Whatever it is, I feel this way every time he works his gorgeous black cock into another white chick. The sounds … her moans … I just have to let that go. He’s a great guy, fucks me silly and I love him.

Really, it is pretty exciting. Last week she and I were just coworkers. She told me that she’s getting married next week and I just blurted out that she ought to have one last fling. I wasn’t expecting anything and she said she could never do that. She said she was “saving herself” for her marriage. I complemented her on the big diamond engagement ring on her finger and let it go at that.

Funny how these things happen. This afternoon (the day before her wedding) she’s telling me about a fight she had over some silly little thing with her fiancé. She was in tears … what a drama queen! Of course I’d never say that to her face. I don’t know why exactly but I just had to try again. I barely mentioned the fling idea when she surprised me … shocked me really. She said was so mad she’d do it tonight if only there was an attractive guy around.

I must really love Leroy. Without a 2nd thought I told Nancy about my guy Leroy. A fresh white chick on the eve of her wedding day. A BBC virgin no less! Leroy owes me big on this one!

Well, now here we are. The three of us again. Leroy is working his thick one in deep. So much for that marriage. She'll never be satisfied with the little pasty white hubby now. There’s just something about my Leroy that women can’t resist. Nancy’s the third white girl I’ve brought him ... and he hasn't missed yet. All virgins to BBC. I’ll admit it … I get a bit excited too. I wonder if she’ll become a BBC slut like the others … like I am. Of course she will … Leroy’s soooo good at this.

I wonder … I wonder how many Leroy and I can convert?

3.jpg

nice work. It's great that there are a lot of hot white chic like you that are loyal to thier black bf's and getting them laid withh gorgeous white girls esp bbc virgins

Oh, ... CC ... I didn't know pics that you copied from the internet somehow became your exclusive property .

Let's see if I got this straight? You steal an internet image and use it. Then when I use it too you suggest that I'm stealing your material? Can you say, "hypocrite?" Yeah, I knew you could! LOL

No worries ... I won't use images you've posted since it seems to bother you. There are plenty out there.

Nice story! All cute white females, all virgin to black, all added to the growing list of newly blacked and now addicted white females. One black man getting all the different fresh white pussy, adding a first time blacked trophy to his list each time and all while his white girlfriend remains faithful to him and waiting her turn again once he has finished converting these other white girls.

If that isn't how it all went down then it sure is a good time to start.

ahhh yes. It must be great to be a well endowed black males now. /Especially young black athletes. Even black hs sports stars getting plenty of sweet white pussy. All that strenuous humping is great exersize to keep him in shape to excel in his sport

Oh, ... CC ... I didn't know pics that you copied from the internet somehow became your exclusive property .

Let's see if I got this straight? You steal an internet image and use it. Then when I use it too you suggest that I'm stealing your material? Can you say, "hypocrite?" Yeah, I knew you could! LOL

No worries ... I won't use images you've posted since it seems to bother you. There are plenty out there.

Be a little more creative Jack.

Back