I wish

my wife would go along and let someone else fuck her. I have had this fantasy for about 10 years now and have tried to discuss it with my wife, but she just says that I am enough for her. I had long suspected that my wife had an affair with her boss where she worked about 10 years ago, but she denied and I couldn't prove it. Here it is 10 years later, we moved to a different state and obviously she quit her job. Just recently a new man came to work where I was and in chatting it turns out that he used to work at the same company where my wife used to work. I never told him that my wife also worked at that company. He used to tell me stories about his prevous job and one time told me about how his boss was fucking this young secretary 2 or 3 times a week. He said that one time his boss had a big party and this girl came as her boss's guest. He said that late in the evening she was fairly ******* and was gangbanged by 4 or 5 guys. His boss was also my wife's boss!! My guess is that my wife was the woman he was talking about. Ever since then I can not get that picture out of my mind. I jackoff several times a week visualizing my wife with her legs wide spread and some well hung stud fucking her!!

Any studs in Ft. Worth or Dallas find my wife fuckable?

Attachments

• Shirley.jpg
    Shirley.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 121
He used to tell me stories about his prevous job and one time told me about how his boss was fucking this young secretary 2 or 3 times a week. He said that one time his boss had a big party and this girl came as her boss's guest. He said that late in the evening she was fairly ******* and was gangbanged by 4 or 5 guys.

My first wife sucked off her boss every work day for 4 years. She also had been seeing men who worked with me when I was out of town for work. One day she had a little breakdown and spilled her guts to me. She was a wonderful lady, and I miss her.

Back