I Wish

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
I saw a video of a woman who put her husband in a chair and tied his hands. She then went to the door and let in a gigantic black man. Next, she gave the stud a very hot blow job and made her husband watch. She called him names and told him what a bad sissy he was. The stud finished by fucking the wife and cumming inside of her. The slutty wife then made her husband lick up her lover's cum. I wish my wife would do this to me.

1.jpg

This is my dream to do this! haha - also when my cuckold's at work and he doesn't then know what i've been up to until he checks the CCTV ;)

This is my dream to do this! haha - also when my cuckold's at work and he doesn't then know what i've been up to until he checks the CCTV ;)

My wife doesn't leave any evidence at all, tells me about it later. This is what I need to change in her ways!!!!!!

Haha! this is funny, What you should do is set up a private camera? haha or... be a good cuckold and say she can humiliate you however she wants if your allowed to listen to her get fucked but you have to wear a blindfold ;)

Haha! this is funny, What you should do is set up a private camera? haha or... be a good cuckold and say she can humiliate you however she wants if your allowed to listen to her get fucked but you have to wear a blindfold ;)

I have thought about the camera idea but she normally does her black guys while she is supposed to be at work....

o right haha! We'll what you should do ... is taste her pussy when she gets home ;) feel if its been stretched, you'll know if it's been blacked x

My wife has done this to me several times
tongue.png

haha what yall should do (barbie and MWC4BLK's wife) is get your pussies filled with cum while your cucks are at work and then facesit on your cuck until your clean, hehe maybe even get an anal creampie and make him eat cum from your asshole

Back