I was just fucked by my wifes bull!

Pamlovesblackcock

Female
Gold Member
He came to the house and with my wife watching tv in the living room he took me to the bedroom and had me bite the pillow as he fucked me so deep and hard like he was trying to ******* me!!!!He whispered in my ear"your my bitch now and your wife is mine"by this time I was in tears because he is so well endowed but I continued to bite the pillow and grind back against his massive thick cock!My body was trembling uncontrolably and his body was slapping against my ass hard and finally he grunted loudly and I felt him cum hard and I started cumming and he dominated me completely and said now I own you and your wife!

Last edited by a moderator:
He came to the house and with my wife and ******* watching tv in the living room he took me to the bedroom and had me bite the pillow as he fucked me so deep and hard like he was trying to ******* me!!!!He whispered in my ear"your my bitch now and your wife is mine"by this time I was in tears because he is so well endowed but I continued to bite the pillow and grind back against his massive thick cock!My body was trembling uncontrolably and his body was slapping against my ass hard and finally he grunted loudly and I felt him cum hard and I started cumming and he dominated me completely and said now I own you and your wife!

Damn that is so hot and you are so lucky. I wish that was me getting all that Black Stallion cock.

He came to the house and with my wife and ******* watching tv in the living room he took me to the bedroom and had me bite the pillow as he fucked me so deep and hard like he was trying to ******* me!!!!He whispered in my ear"your my bitch now and your wife is mine"by this time I was in tears because he is so well endowed but I continued to bite the pillow and grind back against his massive thick cock!My body was
trembling uncontrolably and his body
was slapping against my ass hard

and finally he grunted loudly and I felt him cum hard and I started cumming and he dominated me completely and said now I own you and your wife!
you should try another and be a true cum slut too"

He came to the house and with my wife and ******* watching tv in the living room he took me to the bedroom and had me bite the pillow as he fucked me so deep and hard like he was trying to ******* me!!!!He whispered in my ear"your my bitch now and your wife is mine"by this time I was in tears because he is so well endowed but I continued to bite the pillow and grind back against his massive thick cock!My body was trembling uncontrolably and his body was slapping against my ass hard and finally he grunted loudly and I felt him cum hard and I started cumming and he dominated me completely and said now I own you and your wife!
Made my cock rock hard. Keep up the good work

My biggest fantasy is similar. Wife in the throws of a bbc gang bang, I’m jerking my little cock watching, my wife has a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt, a bbc that’s already fucked her says “little white faggot you want to taste your wife’s cunt on my cock?” I start whorshipping his cock savoring the taste of my wife’s cunt, moaning in heat. “Bitch you suck cock better than your wife! You want to be fucked by this big cock?” “Yes, sir, pls ******* my boi cunt with you big Cock.” So I’m now ass up mouth full of another of my wife’s lovers, smell and taste of her cunt filling my nostrils as I’m repeatedly fill with cum. At some point my wife’s s cunt is too sore for any more cock so I’m begin licking and cleaning her pussy as my boi cunt continues to take her lovers’ cum

My biggest fantasy is similar. Wife in the throws of a bbc gang bang, I’m jerking my little cock watching, my wife has a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt, a bbc that’s already fucked her says “little white faggot you want to taste your wife’s cunt on my cock?” I start whorshipping his cock savoring the taste of my wife’s cunt, moaning in heat. “Bitch you suck cock better than your wife! You want to be fucked by this big cock?” “Yes, sir, pls ******* my boi cunt with you big Cock.” So I’m now ass up mouth full of another of my wife’s lovers, smell and taste of her cunt filling my nostrils as I’m repeatedly fill with cum. At some point my wife’s s cunt is too sore for any more cock so I’m begin licking and cleaning her pussy as my boi cunt continues to take her lovers’ cum
SO FUCKING HOT SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN TO ME GETTING POUNDED AND DRINKING COME FROM HER FULL PUSSY

He came to the house and with my wife watching tv in the living room he took me to the bedroom and had me bite the pillow as he fucked me so deep and hard like he was trying to ******* me!!!!He whispered in my ear"your my bitch now and your wife is mine"by this time I was in tears because he is so well endowed but I continued to bite the pillow and grind back against his massive thick cock!My body was trembling uncontrolably and his body was slapping against my ass hard and finally he grunted loudly and I felt him cum hard and I started cumming and he dominated me completely and said now I own you and your wife!
I need someone like that

Back