I was asked why I perfer Big Black Cock over White Dick

Why do white woman perfer big black cock over white cock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teresa

Female
First Reason Why I perfer black cock: Black Men know how to please a white woman.

2nd Reason: Size and thickness of a Big Black Cock, every Black man I got fucked by was way bigger then little white ones. I know that some white guys have big ones, but Im not going to fuck every white guy to find that one in thousands.

3rd reason: The tonge of black man almost the size of there cocks and with nice tonge better kissers.

4th reason: Black men take what they want and dont play games.

5th reason : White guys are none of above. and if you ask a white man they would most likely say they would luv to watch there wife or gf being laid by a black man anyway.

So what your thought?

A Black cock is the most amazing and wonderful item created to bring pleasure to a woman ... not to mention the fact that it is specifically designed to impregnate women cause of its superior design, length, thickness - a magnificent delivery system for the rich potent seed contained in his magnificent black balls.

All the reasons listed above are good for me!! I have never found any white peepee that compares with the superiorty of a Hard, Thick Long Lasting Black Cock!! They are the married white wife's best friend!!!

thats right!

First Reason Why I perfer black cock: Black Men know how to please a white woman.

2nd Reason: Size and thickness of a Big Black Cock, every Black man I got fucked by was way bigger then little white ones. I know that some white guys have big ones, but Im not going to fuck every white guy to find that one in thousands.

3rd reason: The tonge of black man almost the size of there cocks and with nice tonge better kissers.

5th reason : White guys are none of above. and if you ask a white man they would most likely say they would luv to watch there wife or gf being laid by a black man anyway.

So what your thought?

So what your thought?
I prefer black women over white women. They actually have an ass, are a hell of a lot more athletic and they actually show some damn enthusiasm while having sex. The vast majority of them shave, are clean and love oral sex. And I have found that when you know what the hell you are doing, which I do, you can drive a black woman crazy. I've had their eyes roll around in their head when I'm doing them. Most white women don't have a clue and they talk about white men. Black women tell me all the time that they will take a white guy that is average in size that knows what the hell he is doing over a black guy that has size that doesn't have a clue and think that just pounding away is going to get the job done.

Back