I WAS ASKED: "WHAT DO YOU TELL A BIRACIAL baby BORN THROUGH BREEDING A WHITE HOTWIFE?"

THELASTREALGUY

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Tell the ******* the truth. If the husband can't produce: "Mommy and daddy had you through a sperm donor, honey. Because daddy couldn't help mommy to conceive." If the husband CAN produce- but as a cuckold his kink was to see wifey impregnated by a black bull- then: "Mommy and daddy really wanted to share our lives with a biracial baby- because such children are SOOOOO beautiful, and a lot of times live very unfortunate lives. So, daddy and I found a black man to make you with mommy. After that, he agreed to let daddy (cuckold) to adopt you. You've been our precious little jewel SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, honey." In both scenarios, it will take some time for the ******* to accept the truth of there origins; but ultimately, the overwhelming love and terrific rearing by the white couple MORE THAN COMPENSATES for whatever incompleteness the baby may/will initially experience. As for single white females? They have it the easiest: "Sweetheart, mommy wanted to have you without the complications of possibly going through a bad relationship with a husband or boyfriend- and YOU suffering because of it. So, mommy found a sperm donor, and got pregnant with no strings attached. But I have MORE THAN ENOUGH love for you to make up for you not having a daddy around."

Now, in ALL of these scenarios, the GREAT EQUALIZER is wealth and/or income status. In my experience, BREEDING IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT FINANCIALLY WELL ESTABLISHED, OR RICH. All of the children I have produced, live in upper middle class to wealthy homes. Breeding is an EXPENSIVE kink. So if you are broke, poor, of living from paycheck to paycheck.....let it STAY a fantasy.

Tell the ******* the truth. If the husband can't produce: "Mommy and daddy had you through a sperm donor, honey. Because daddy couldn't help mommy to conceive." If the husband CAN produce- but as a cuckold his kink was to see wifey impregnated by a black bull- then: "Mommy and daddy really wanted to share our lives with a biracial baby- because such children are SOOOOO beautiful, and a lot of times live very unfortunate lives. So, daddy and I found a black man to make you with mommy. After that, he agreed to let daddy (cuckold) to adopt you. You've been our precious little jewel SINCE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN, honey." In both scenarios, it will take some time for the ******* to accept the truth of there origins; but ultimately, the overwhelming love and terrific rearing by the white couple MORE THAN COMPENSATES for whatever incompleteness the baby may/will initially experience. As for single white females? They have it the easiest: "Sweetheart, mommy wanted to have you without the complications of possibly going through a bad relationship with a husband or boyfriend- and YOU suffering because of it. So, mommy found a sperm donor, and got pregnant with no strings attached. But I have MORE THAN ENOUGH love for you to make up for you not having a daddy around."

Now, in ALL of these scenarios, the GREAT EQUALIZER is wealth and/or income status. In my experience, BREEDING IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT FINANCIALLY WELL ESTABLISHED, OR RICH. All of the children I have produced, live in upper middle class to wealthy homes. Breeding is an EXPENSIVE kink. So if you are broke, poor, of living from paycheck to paycheck.....let it STAY a fantasy.

I concur with the statement above. All 6 of my ******* are from lesbian couples and, after agreeing to the terms of how they would get pregnant (guess how ?), I screened them to make sure they could afford the baby. The couples had professions including public speaker, data analyst on Wall St., community organizer, and small business owner. They needed one component, and I was lucky enough to deliver my half.

I concur with the statement above. All 6 of my ******* are from lesbian couples and, after agreeing to the terms of how they would get pregnant (guess how ?), I screened them to make sure they could afford the baby. The couples had professions including public speaker, data analyst on Wall St., community organizer, and small business owner. They needed one component, and I was lucky enough to deliver my half.
Yes. That's how it's done. It's so sad how irresponsible would-be breeding bulls just simply DON'T CARE about the future well-being of the baby (or children) being produced. I'm not like that- SIX of the ******* I produced are NAMED AFTER ME, in tribute to how powerfully loving my breeding process is. My last impregnated hotwife told me that the only persons she will EVER love more than me is the children her and I produced, her husband, her parents, and God. She called me "KING". I miss them...I truly do.

Back