I WANT YOUR THOUGHTS AND ENCOURAGEMENT GUYS xxxx

Nwukhotwife

Female
Hi guys- Black men only x

Im a married hotwife and have recently been looking at having a Queen of spades tattoo done. Hopefully you are fully aware of what that means. I want a permanant reminder of where my desires lie. I want to know what you think and want your support. Would you approach me in a bar etc if you saw someone with such a tattoo on display....because thats the attention i want xx Black forever.................................xx

Attachments

• spades.jpeg
    spades.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 138
Go for it. On the outside of both ankles.
It would save so much time and preliminaries by seeing that that.
You would getr what you want and need much sooner.
And be proud of such a tattoe.

Im a married hotwife and have recently been looking at having a Queen of spades tattoo done. Hopefully you are fully aware of what that means. I want a permanant reminder of where my desires lie. I want to know what you think and want your support. Would you approach me in a bar etc if you saw someone with such a tattoo on display....because thats the attention i want xx Black forever.................................xx

I encourage you even though I hate tatoos. You don't need it to be too big about 3/4 " is plenty. big . Black guys are very thorough checking out hot looking white chics for signs she wants bbc. And if any horny whiteboy get any ideas he's has any chance of getting you in the sack you can point it out to him that your only interest in big black cock.

My wife is getting her first tattoo tomorrow. She is getting a Queen of Spades tattoo! She has had a black boyfriend for almost 6 years now and loves it! Now if she could only find me a black girlfriend that would be great!!!

YOU are in the RIGHT community Beautiful!;)

Hi, know you said 'black guys only' but hope you dont mind me chipping in. When i go out i have started using Greg and Sheryls temp QoS tattoo on a place where it can be seen. Also on my shaved pussy (there is a photo on the net with my QoS and cherry). The tatts get a great reception, not all black guys know about it in UK yet but they do ask about it and then they get really excited about it. Im going to have permanent one down below and keep using temp ones on show when i go out. Have it done!

I think a tatt like that on your shoulder is very sexy. It sends a clear message on where your desires lie. Woul you mind though that it might attract attention and compliments from little white boys like me ?

My wife doesn’t like tattoos but she has worn an anklet in the past, problem is here in the UK very few guys understand what they signify.

Fuck I would,but respectfully

Back