I want to try cuckolding with my husband

sorry misunderstood you.i m a real life cuckold from india into this lifestyle since i was just 18.
much before i even knew that i m a cuckold.its just few years back i read that i m not alone.

we come from different cultures/backgrounds/experiences but the basics i think remains the same.Indian Women.

check out my wifes pics on last pages of Indian Women. and comment.will be posing more tonite.
gonna go now will log back later.

"....My husband and I are very happy together but his small penis cannot satisfy me in the bedroom. He really wants me to be satisfied. I'm wondering if we should find a bull and try cuckolding. Can anyone provide advice? Thanks, Melissa."

Several things come to mind here ... one is, unless he's abnormally small, like under 4 inches, there are some sexual positions that can be very pleasing with him. That said, if you have in your head the need to have larger men, that idea is irrelevant anyway. The next concern would be to obtain your objective without damaging your marriage or his ego. Cheating on him (real cuckolding) is actually the last thing you really want to try "first".

Has he ever mentioned about you possibly being with other men? My wife and I (married over 17 years now) have been swinging together since we met in school. Although we've done some couple swaps, we pretty much enjoy various 3-somes, especially MMF's. That way neither of us feel left out and it really is about the partner's total sexual enjoyment. You might ask him how he feels about a MMF and if he shows interest, go in that direction. Not sure where you're located, but there are a lot of adult lifestyle clubs all around the US & UK. Also, going clubbing is fun, but doesn't necessarily send out the signal that attending a adult lifestyle club would send. Do a search on those, visit one or two close by, and meet some nice guys in the lounge areas ... usually people sitting around, drinking and getting to know each other, and usually fully clothed there. See how your hubby reacts to other men touching you, etc. Once you meet some guys that both of you like, invite them to your home ... nice cookout, etc and go from there. If you have problems finding the adult lifestyle link, let me know.

Again impressed by the genuineness of the responses on this thread.
A really great swinger site is sls.com While you can be a free member, you should that 99% of the "real"/paid members make themselves invisible to free members b/c of all the posers and fakes. And it's not that expensive.

I can only give a cuck wannabe perspective but i say if your husband cant satisfy you then tell him and go for it. I wish my wife would but i think she is scared. Just make sure he knows you still love him and its purely for pleasure only.

Hello all. If done correctly and with time and patience, It has the potential to really add to your relationship and will definitely bring you closer. In our own experience, we had been together for a very long time considering our age, and our own sex lives had grown very monotonous. After discussing the idea for many years, I will speak for the both of us when I say, there was a tremendous amount of anxiety;however, when we finally made the decision to explore things, I would say we had the most satisfying sexual experience we had in quite some time.... It has added a tremendous amount of excitement and fulfillment for my marriage.

Hello all. If done correctly and with time and patience, It has the potential to really add to your relationship and will definitely bring you closer. In our own experience, we had been together for a very long time considering our age, and our own sex lives had grown very monotonous. After discussing the idea for many years, I will speak for the both of us when I say, there was a tremendous amount of anxiety;however, when we finally made the decision to explore things, I would say we had the most satisfying sexual experience we had in quite some time.... It has added a tremendous amount of excitement and fulfillment for my marriage.
That sounds exactly like my situation, minus actually being cuckolded, but it wont be long.

If i may add to this topic, With plenty of talks, honesty, and understanding I finally gave in. My hubby got me into interracial sex by watching Blacks on Blonds several yrs back. He was fasinated by the whole black superiority, color, cock size thing so he told me when he showed me some vids. I told him i thought about it for yrs but was to scared to try because of that old "but very true saying" once you had black you never go back,. We have had an open marriage since 2000. Well after a few dissapointing hook ups with white guys, I decided to give it a try. We met a very respectful black man shorter in height than what i desire for power reasons, but he had a much bigger cock than hubby, and i needed a few drinks to finally do this. Long story short, WOW he was amazing, his skin, kissing, cock size and stamina. He hit places i never felt before, i saw stars, i came for hrs, and i was way stretched out. My hubby became a true cuck that night, cause when we got home i made him eat my pussy for an solid hr which had a black creampie waiting to be cleaned up, then my cuck fucked me to my last orgasm for the night, and i was sore for days. So now after several yrs of this lifestyle we are happy we made this move to explore BBC, and hubby has accepted that he cant satisfy me like a BBC can, also i do what i want, when i want, with whom i want, cause its what he wanted and gets off on. This doesn't work for everyone, I got lucky to have a man who knows i need more than he can give me, and lets me do what i want. But than again he has no choice. He made his bed now sleep in it.

If i may add to this topic, With plenty of talks, honesty, and understanding I finally gave in. My hubby got me into interracial sex by watching Blacks on Blonds several yrs back. He was fasinated by the whole black superiority, color, cock size thing so he told me when he showed me some vids. I told him i thought about it for yrs but was to scared to try because of that old "but very true saying" once you had black you never go back,. We have had an open marriage since 2000. Well after a few dissapointing hook ups with white guys, I decided to give it a try. We met a very respectful black man shorter in height than what i desire for power reasons, but he had a much bigger cock than hubby, and i needed a few drinks to finally do this. Long story short, WOW he was amazing, his skin, kissing, cock size and stamina. He hit places i never felt before, i saw stars, i came for hrs, and i was way stretched out. My hubby became a true cuck that night, cause when we got home i made him eat my pussy for an solid hr which had a black creampie waiting to be cleaned up, then my cuck fucked me to my last orgasm for the night, and i was sore for days. So now after several yrs of this lifestyle we are happy we made this move to explore BBC, and hubby has accepted that he cant satisfy me like a BBC can, also i do what i want, when i want, with whom i want, cause its what he wanted and gets off on. This doesn't work for everyone, I got lucky to have a man who knows i need more than he can give me, and lets me do what i want. But than again he has no choice. He made his bed now sleep in it.
This is exactly why i want my wife to give in. I know i cant truely satisfy her. I want to be her cuckold and let her fuck and do as she pleases

Not all black men r the same, we search for just the right ones. We had weed them out from the fakes to the real ones. So now we know what to look for. But I decide who in the end.

But you have to be 100% sure this is what you and her want cause it could go totally wrong or totally right. Careful what you wish for. Communication is the key, let it all out in the open ,dont hold anything back, talk, talk, talk.

But you have to be 100% sure this is what you and her want cause it could go totally wrong or totally right. Careful what you wish for. Communication is the key, let it all out in the open ,dont hold anything back, talk, talk, talk.
I am 100%getting positive its what i want, we are still we through what she wants obviously it will be up to her. I think she is still unsure but wants to try at least once. I want to make sure her first time is with right guy, dont want her to have a bad time and never want to do it again.

Yes a bad first exp can fuck it all up, and end the whole lifestyle. So be careful who you meet dont jump for the first guy, meet for drinks talk get to know about each other, then if its good for her go for it, or wait till you meet a few more till she is sure as well as you, cause she will ask you what you think of which guy is the right one. Ask questions watch the body language, listen to what he says, watch her reactions. She will be nervous, unsure, go with your instincts let her take her time DONT RUSH HER OR THE MOMENT. She needs to feels safe, secure, and trusting for this to be good and to maybe move forward with the lifestyle and /or different men later on. Patience is key to this as well.

Yes a bad first exp can fuck it all up, and end the whole lifestyle. So be careful who you meet dont jump for the first guy, meet for drinks talk get to know about each other, then if its good for her go for it, or wait till you meet a few more till she is sure as well as you, cause she will ask you what you think of which guy is the right one. Ask questions watch the body language, listen to what he says, watch her reactions. She will be nervous, unsure, go with your instincts let her take her time DONT RUSH HER OR THE MOMENT. She needs to feels safe, secure, and trusting for this to be good and to maybe move forward with the lifestyle and /or different men later on. Patience is key to this as well.
Thanks for the great advice.

I am very interested in trying cuckolding with my husband, but I'm a little nervous. I would like to hear from other couples and bulls who are involved in a cuckold relationship. Does it help a marriage? My husband and I are very happy together but his small penis cannot satisfy me in the bedroom. He really wants me to be satisfied. I'm wondering if we should find a bull and try cuckolding. Can anyone provide advice? Thanks, Melissa.

You should definitely start cuckolding. It certainly enhances a marriage tumblr_ohlpmhq03k1vi9j8ko1_500 (2).jpg

I am very interested in trying cuckolding with my husband, but I'm a little nervous. I would like to hear from other couples and bulls who are involved in a cuckold relationship. Does it help a marriage? My husband and I are very happy together but his small penis cannot satisfy me in the bedroom. He really wants me to be satisfied. I'm wondering if we should find a bull and try cuckolding. Can anyone provide advice? Thanks, Melissa.
It sounds like you guys are in the same boat as me and my gf, we both recently agreed that we want to try this and think it will help out relationship. And looking for someone

Back