I want to try cuckolding with my husband

I am very interested in trying cuckolding with my husband, but I'm a little nervous. I would like to hear from other couples and bulls who are involved in a cuckold relationship. Does it help a marriage? My husband and I are very happy together but his small penis cannot satisfy me in the bedroom. He really wants me to be satisfied. I'm wondering if we should find a bull and try cuckolding. Can anyone provide advice? Thanks, Melissa.

It definitely helps the marriage. Once you are sexually satisfied you no longer are walking around with this anger at your husband, built up from the frustration of his sexual inadequacy. If you find the right Bull that understands his role things work out wonderfully. Lots of "Bulls" are just single guys who want to fuck, or worse yet actually fall for the wife they are fucking. But true Bulls, like me :), it's my cock and body you want not my heart. And why we have a fondness for each other this is about sexual pleasure, exploring the boundaries. Quick note: one of the easy ways to separate a real Bull from just a single douche-bag, is if the Bull in question insists on only fucking you without the hubby there. Real Bulls like the husband to be there, observing how well you are being fucked. This doesn't mean I don't fuck wives without the husband there. Just two weeks ago I fucked a married woman below decks while her husband drove his boat. But he knew what was going on.

One more note: Take advice here with a grain of salt. Most people on here are fakes and posers. Or it's about racial Bullshit. "I'm black therefore I'm awesome". I get it the site is racially focused, but please it gets old after awhile.

As long as you and your husband are both in agreement as to what you are hoping to achieve by entering into a cuckold marriage, it can be beneficial. In the least, you could enjoy a more pleasurable sex life and your husband would enjoy the benefits of having a well satisfied wife and reduced stress if your current lack of sexual fulfillment is causing you to be irritable and he to feel inadequate.

I advise that you take the time to read through the various older threads here to familiarize yourself with some of the basic variations and to get ideas as to how you would like your relationship to work. There is no one right way to do this as there are many different styles of cuckolding and the only right way to do it is the way that works best for you and your husband. That will require a lot of communication between the two of you to determine what your limits are, what responsibilities each of you will have and how you will deal with any issues either of you have as you progress in your exploration of this lifestyle.

Much of what you will read here and on other sites is fantasy based, but there is also some realistic information sprinkled in with it.

However, before you consider making such a radical change in your relationship, if the only problem you have is your husband's lack of size, you might want to explore other avenues by which he can satisfy you such as using various toys such as multiple vibrators, various size dildos and even using a strap-on dildo in place of his penis. Keep in mind that there may be a lot of heavy emotional issues that can come to the surface once you make the decision to try cuckolding and it should not be entered into lightly.

Best wishes.

As long as you and your husband are both in agreement as to what you are hoping to achieve by entering into a cuckold marriage, it can be beneficial. In the least, you could enjoy a more pleasurable sex life and your husband would enjoy the benefits of having a well satisfied wife and reduced stress if your current lack of sexual fulfillment is causing you to be irritable and he to feel inadequate.

I advise that you take the time to read through the various older threads here to familiarize yourself with some of the basic variations and to get ideas as to how you would like your relationship to work. There is no one right way to do this as there are many different styles of cuckolding and the only right way to do it is the way that works best for you and your husband. That will require a lot of communication between the two of you to determine what your limits are, what responsibilities each of you will have and how you will deal with any issues either of you have as you progress in your exploration of this lifestyle.

Much of what you will read here and on other sites is fantasy based, but there is also some realistic information sprinkled in with it.

However, before you consider making such a radical change in your relationship, if the only problem you have is your husband's lack of size, you might want to explore other avenues by which he can satisfy you such as using various toys such as multiple vibrators, various size dildos and even using a strap-on dildo in place of his penis. Keep in mind that there may be a lot of heavy emotional issues that can come to the surface once you make the decision to try cuckolding and it should not be entered into lightly.

Best wishes.

blah blah blah blah

She wants big cock man. Find it, fuck it, enjoy it.

I am very interested in trying cuckolding with my husband, but I'm a little nervous. I would like to hear from other couples and bulls who are involved in a cuckold relationship. Does it help a marriage? My husband and I are very happy together but his small penis cannot satisfy me in the bedroom. He really wants me to be satisfied. I'm wondering if we should find a bull and try cuckolding. Can anyone provide advice? Thanks, Melissa.
my ex did that i loved watching her perform with hung big black men. cheers!

We are a a loving cuckold couple. The husband is not small or at least not the smallest. He is what would actually be classified as average sized. He enjoys being told he is small, especially after wife has been with her black lover. We use lover and not bull. He is wonderful. He is very very large and loves fucking wife both in front of and without hubby present, but not yet a bull.

We are somewhat different, in that we had and continue to have a very wonderful and sexually pleasing relationship. Cuckolding has added many things to our life. We are very open and honest with each other. We both understand that her lover can and does please her in ways the hubby cannot. We also understand that she now needs this pleasure. Once you do go down this road, it will be very difficult if not impossible to go back. Same goes for the bull. Wife has gone black, and sorry white bulls, she is simply not interested. She will as she says always have a black bull.

We think you both need to really be open and honest with each other. There can be no room for jealousy or other stupid emotions. Do not confuse sex and love. Do not let your new man to do so either. Once you do begin this lifestyle you both will realize that it is just that, a lifestyle. Neither of you will be the same. We agree with the other post about a lot of crap on the internet. There are however some very good cuckold marriage website. You might also want to look into chastity. Just saying. We have learned a great deal about the effects chastity can have (including hubby wanting it).

Let us know what you BOTH decide.

it helps by keeping the wife satisfied,happy,cheerful n non irritative mood.it also brings hubby n wife together in a much closer bond if theres lots of communication between the 2.u should definitely try.
u can venture the subject in the heat of the moment when ur hubby is fucking u and just few mints before he cums,just say oh i want to be a total slut fucked by all.
see how he takes it.just say it was due to the heat of the moment n nothing else.be patient may take weeks before u try a 2nd time till he gives his way to you.
its a misconception that cuckolding involves a black bull only.it can be just any man other than ur husband.

http://cuckoldmarriage.info is a good place to start. I love interracial.com is also OK. This site has some great information and people. There are also some good chastity websites
I actually know the guy who runs this site. One of the couples on there I use to see. Hell some of the pictures are of us. Anyways, my point being is that is a great legit site. Only issue I have is if all the posers here go there. However, that guy is real good at weeding out posers and calls them out. I highly discourage the posers here from going there b/c he will fuck your life up if you try to pull the ******* there that you do here

it helps by keeping the wife satisfied,happy,cheerful n non irritative mood.it also brings hubby n wife together in a much closer bond if theres lots of communication between the 2.u should definitely try.
u can venture the subject in the heat of the moment when ur hubby is fucking u and just few mints before he cums,just say oh i want to be a total slut fucked by all.
see how he takes it.just say it was due to the heat of the moment n nothing else.be patient may take weeks before u try a 2nd time till he gives his way to you.
its a misconception that cuckolding involves a black bull only.it can be just any man other than ur husband.

Great idea. Also role playing while you two have sex is great. Plus when in public comment on other guys you find hot and make guesses on how hung they are.

So a very interesting thing happened last night. After my husband and I had sex last night, you won't believe what he did. Without saying anything, he lowered his head down and licked my pussy. I couldn't believe it. He had just cum in it. Neither one of us said anything. I didn't know what I should say. He licked me for a good 10 minutes or so. He must have tasted his own cum. I couldn't believe it. He has never done that in all of our years together. I'm still not sure why he did it or if he even enjoyed it. We just went to sleep and didn't talk about it. Maybe we will talk about it tonight. I'm really curious why he did it and how he felt about it. I'm guessing not, but is it at all common for guys to do this?

Very common for cucks. Not for non-cucks. Cucks do it only though when they crave cum. but would prefer (as I understand it) a Bulls load instead.

yes but patience is the name of the game.if ur hubby has already agreed then you need to skip all these n move to step 2 that is finding a mate according to ur likings or very near to it.
but if its you who want to venture into this lifestyle and want him to agree then you need to be patient very very patient.
like i suggested you can speak at height of the moment,we men are very vulnerable minutes before we cum.just say oh fuck me i want to be a total slut n fucked by all.
when ur in a bar or a mall u can look at a man u like n whisper into ur hubbys ear -isnt he great looking?
maybe look at a well built black man n whisper - wonder how big he wud be?
ur hubby may want to confront you in that case ur all innocent n say u was just a casual remark and wait for few days or weeks n make similar remarks once again.
or he may show exctement and play along with you,in that case u confront him with a - are u really serious?
another way is to have great sex all the time.u try getting more than he can give.then after weeks of unlimited fucks you suddenly deny him.not today darling i dont feel like,oh i m just bored,etc
and then after few days u fuck him again to deny him for days.while fucking ofcourse u speak as above.
but whatever you do there needs to be a complete understanding between the both of you.the good part is that you can always bring about your husband to consent.
but be warned your life will change.u will never again be a one man's wife.you will always seek different men to fuck you everytime just to give u that high.good sex can be more addictive than *******.
a few years into this and you will find yourself not fucking your hubby at all.
but as suggested by one poster do keep love and sex in different chambers of ur life and never mix up.

OK when did so many sane and legit people in the lifestyle join this site :)

This is real cuckolding ladies and gentleman, see the guy above who just wrote what he did, this isn't some douche-bag poser. I'm almost shocked to read this line of posting and no posers have jumped in. Fuck I probably just jinxed it. Or wait even better people posting pictures that I can find just by googling.

So a very interesting thing happened last night. After my husband and I had sex last night, you won't believe what he did. Without saying anything, he lowered his head down and licked my pussy. I couldn't believe it. He had just cum in it. Neither one of us said anything. I didn't know what I should say. He licked me for a good 10 minutes or so. He must have tasted his own cum. I couldn't believe it. He has never done that in all of our years together. I'm still not sure why he did it or if he even enjoyed it. We just went to sleep and didn't talk about it. Maybe we will talk about it tonight. I'm really curious why he did it and how he felt about it. I'm guessing not, but is it at all common for guys to do this?

never ask him.make him feel that it is normal to lick your cum filled pussy.maybe tonite when ur hubby fucks you just say wont u lick me again dear?
when hes at it again hold his head tightly against ur pussy n say jokingly if u like it so much then maybe i should keep my pussy creamed for you all the time hunny?

This is great advice. Because while communicating is important, sometimes actions (in fact nearly all the time) speak louder than words

what makes you think that i m replying to some douche-bag poser?
the remark of urs was actually uncalled for n offensive.you may agree or disagree with what i wrote either fully or partially n give ur view point without being judgmental of other people.

Back