I want to try a black cock how do I tell my hubby that is a fantasy of mine that I want to make true

I think that it's different for everyone. A good start would be to openly discuss both of your fantasies. You may find that he already would like to see you be fucked by another man. It's not that far of a leap to having that man be black. Especially if you live in an area where interracial couples aren't uncommon.

I think that it's different for everyone. A good start would be to openly discuss both of your fantasies. You may find that he already would like to see you be fucked by another man. It's not that far of a leap to having that man be black. Especially if you live in an area where interracial couples aren't uncommon.

Surely you've talked about wanting another man. If so, and he replied positively, then do it and then tell him

I guess you'd know you husband better than any of us. And you'd know wether or not this is something that you're going to do wether or not he's ok with it.

It's going to drive you crazy wathing videos and wishing that was you. Your going to do it anyway so do it. Just place an ad for a married black man nice body big cock and offer yourself to him. He will do the rest. Tell him how you want it rough and that you want him to dominate you. Then meet him somewhere private and pull his cock out and do what you have fingered yourself thinking of a thousand times. Take his. Beautiful black dick in your mouth and suck him off. Don't ask your husband. Your job on earth s to be
Used by black men

It's going to drive you crazy wathing videos and wishing that was you. Your going to do it anyway so do it. Just place an ad for a married black man nice body big cock and offer yourself to him. He will do the rest. Tell him how you want it rough and that you want him to dominate you. Then meet him somewhere private and pull his cock out and do what you have fingered yourself thinking of a thousand times. Take his. Beautiful black dick in your mouth and suck him off. Don't ask your husband. Your job on earth s to be
Used by black men

you are one seriously sexy bitch...makes my dick twitch...

Back