I want to travel, just..don’t know where.

MomoYaas

Male
From
Canada
Hey guys,

So I first thought of going on reddit and seeing if I should post there, but then I remembered, this is the BEST place to ask.

I am really really new at this.

Basically, I am planning a trip, all over Canada, and also Europe.

Canada: Last March I went to Vancouver, BC. Amazing experience. Met a bad bitch and we fucked all night. I noticed that a good amount of BC ladies are into BBC. So that was nice. Whistler girls are also freaky.

I’m from Montreal, so that’s out. But I want to find another place to go. My friend said Halifax, idk if that’s actually true, another said Nova Scotia, another said Edmonton, apparently many chicks there say point blank to you they only fuck black guys.

Europe: Right now, two places interest me: London and Ireland, mainly Dublin. I’ve been hearing many things, but I wanted your insights, as well as other countries I should try to visit.

I want to go where the hottest, baddest and sexiest snow-bunnies are, that really love the bull. 3-4 nights in each city. MILFS: even better. No cucks though.

Misc questions:

1) I also have a planned scheduled ski trip for Aspen, CO next year. It’s mainly and “only” to ski, but I wonder how are the women are in Colorado.

2) How you are treated is one thing, and the curiosity of girls is another. For example, my friend told me in 2013 he went to Poland. He had racist experiences, but the girls, even some that were racist still wanted the dick. What racial “treatment” as a black guy should I expect, if there is any?

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to tell me! I really want this to be THE trip of a lifetime.

If you looking for hotwife experience you have a few options and the odds go up when you have prior experience

Vegas, Miami, lifestyle Cruises, certain event like splash mocha, Temptation Resort Hedo II Jamaica, Ca’p in France

Hey guys,

So I first thought of going on reddit and seeing if I should post there, but then I remembered, this is the BEST place to ask.

Canada: Last March I went to Vancouver, BC. Amazing experience. Met a bad bitch and we fucked all night. I noticed that a good amount of BC ladies are into BBC. So that was nice. Whistler girls are also freaky.

I’m from Montreal, so that’s out. But I want to find another place to go. My friend said Halifax, idk if that’s actually true, another said Nova Scotia, another said Edmonton, apparently many chicks there say point blank to you they only fuck black guys.

Europe: Right now, two places interest me: London and Ireland, mainly Dublin. I’ve been hearing many things, but I wanted your insights, as well as other countries I should try to visit.

I want to go where the hottest, baddest and sexiest snow-bunnies are, that really love the bull. 3-4 nights in each city. MILFS: even better. No cucks though.

Misc questions:

1) I also have a planned scheduled ski trip for Aspen, CO next year. It’s mainly and “only” to ski, but I wonder how are the women are in Colorado.

2) How you are treated is one thing, and the curiosity of girls is another. For example, my friend told me in 2013 he went to Poland. He had racist experiences, but the girls, even some that were racist still wanted the dick. What racial ,“treatment” as a black guy should I expect, if there is any?

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to tell me! I really want this to be THE trip of a lifetime.
Guess I should take a trip to Vancouver. BC and London then, but want to explore the U.S. first then go overseas and experience the international flavor of women/snowbunnies whom are addicted and crave black men/BBC.

Arent you in california?
If you looking for hotwife experience you have a few options and the odds go up when you have prior experience

Vegas, Miami, lifestyle Cruises, certain event like splash mocha, Temptation Resort Hedo II Jamaica, Ca’p in France

Hey guys,

Misc questions:

2) How you are treated is one thing, and the curiosity of girls is another. For example, my friend told me in 2013 he went to Poland. He had racist experiences, but the girls, even some that were racist still wanted the dick. What racial “treatment” as a black guy should I expect, if there is any?

Hmm maybe I should make my way to Vancouver lol! but it's rather pricey considering the other alternatives

Blacked for first time I was scared but he ate my pussy made squirt then we had sex, I was hooked we socked the bed he made me squirt well more then 30 times & fucked all my holes none stop for 2.5 hours thx to my hubby for an amazing anniversary weekend planning to meet him in a couple weeks for a repeated but more cum

Last edited:
Back