I want to play a game!

Hello! I guess it is time for me to say hello!
My hubby wants me to play this game. It starts with me sharing my blog with you. You find pictures on there and make me post them here. Anywhere on this site. After a while, you can tell me to post them on other sites. If you can tease me enough and build it up, I will share more and more private pictures. You can even post them yourself. Does that sound like fun? I want someone with a big cock to tell me what to do…

Just remember, you will be playing with others and only one can get control over my private pictures. So you better motivate me to obey :)

Message me if you are interested.
View attachment 979826
So fucking hot

My hubby wants me to play this game. It starts with me sharing my blog with you. You find pictures on there and make me post them here. Anywhere on this site. After a while, you can tell me to post them on other sites. If you can tease me enough and build it up, I will share more and more private pictures. You can even post them yourself. Does that sound like fun? I want someone with a big cock to tell me what to do…

Just remember, you will be playing with others and only one can get control over my private pictures. So you better motivate me to obey :)

View attachment 979826
I would fuck you deep

View attachment 979826

Kinky are Ready

Back