I want to make my hubby a cuckold...

What would you like him to do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re: I want to make my hubby a cuckold...

Easiest thing in the world to do, actually ... just go fuck another man. Your husband doesn't have to know, and that makes him a "cuckold".
I believe, however, your true desire is that you want your husband to KNOW you're fucking other men. That's a horse of a different color, as most men don't like sharing their wives/GFs with other men. So, good luck with that! Mac :)

Cuckolding with out an agreement and knowledge by both parties is at best destructive and at worse life threatening.

So, Jesse, you've experienced first hand the destructiveness that cuckolding has on a marriage. Why are you still interested in this type of activity? What are you doing to find yourself a honorable, loyal woman? You don't expect to find it here, do you?
I'm the first to admit that its me that has the fantasies of cuckolding ... its not like our occasional swingings with couples & individuals. I like to imagine my wife as insatiable, with a sex crazed desire to have several men, one after the other, but I'd never do encourage it in real life. We both enjoy the occasional 3-somes ... whether its focused on her (MMF) or on me (FFM). It's a bit trickier to have FFMs because in the past some of the females had the hots for my wife, not me. She'll "bi" play a little with other females just to make the FFM work out, but I won't "bi" play with another man.
Mac

Back