I want to make my girlfriend a whore and a slave for black guys. Please tell me where to start.

cuckoldspb

Male
Gold Member
Hello! I want to make my girlfriend a whore and a slave for black guys. Please tell me where to start. There is no experience of sex with black guys, but there is a desire. Anal, too. She has a lot of free time. Tell me, where to start her training? Can someone black guy just give her to live with him for sex?

There's only one place to start; with your girlfriend. If you ever expect your relationship to endure this sort of lifestyle you're going to need to communicate on a level far above seeking advice from strangers on the internet.

By asking this sort of question here you'll get two main categories of responses. First, absurd answers from folks who are tire-kickers. Things like "Have a BBC meet you at a bar and hit on her." Ignore all that. Second, you'll get real folks who tell you to communicate your desire with your girlfriend. That's the only way go to about it.

Is her desire just a fantasy or does she actually intend on following through with it? Women don't do this stuff because their boyfriends want them to. They do it when they're ready to do it. Be supportive, let her be herself, but don't be demanding. Remember, it should be about seeking pleasure for you both as a couple, not fulfilling your won sexual motives.

Thanks for reply! She wants it, but she's asking for my help to start it.
Well you're there almost. Yes you need to talk through the options with her. Sounds like taking her to a bar and letting her mingle whilst you chill could be a way to go. You could have fun with her trying on various slutty outfits.
Good luck, have fun, be safe.

You can try showing her some high quality material like Blacked.com for a start! Also, I have a Tumblr blog in which I try to write from a more feminine perspective and quite a few women have been enjoying it and sending messages... You can PM me about it, but the link is on the About section of my profile too. ;)

Thank you friends! My girlfriend is ready to fuck with BBC. I want to go ahead and make her a slave for BBC. I want to build a real Dollhouse relationship where the girl is a whore and a slave to the BBC and the husband is a cuckold in the chastity belt. I have thoughts about letting her stay for a week with the BBC. What you think?

Last edited:
Thank you friends! My girlfriend is ready to fuck with BBC. I want to go ahead and make her a slave for BBC
Remember, it is her decision. Trying to 'make' her anything will almost certainly not result in a scenario you want.
Also, be careful what you wish for. It is entirely possible that any control you have will be ceded to the woman once she gets her hands on BBC.

Hello! My girlfriend fucked with the BBC. She liked it. He wants to continue. We think she can give her a week to live with BBC quality slave. Who thinks what?

Are You Still Looking?
I Am A Black Dominate Master Daddy Bull For Training White Slut into BBC Whores?
If Your Totally Seriously Wanting To See It Happened ? Contact Black Daddy ASAP INBOX.......................

Back