I Want To Just Die

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DepressedWhite, Jul 28, 2014.

1. DepressedWhite

DepressedWhite New Member

I'm eighteen years old and posting here because I'm depressed hence the name.
    I'm getting into college now and I see some white girls getting with black guys, not just a few but alot of them. These guys are jerks and aren't very nice. This didn't bother me for a while until I went on my girlfriends computer and saw she was into looking at interracial things, I found this website in her history.

My girlfriend is my age and is very beautiful...the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and she broke up with me...because of a black guy that stole her away. She left me and now she is pregnant with his kid....I just found out about a week ago and I have been suicidal then I see websites like this one and see white girls walking around with black guys and I think.....what's the point of living for me?

If what all the people on this website say is true then all white girls deep down only want to be with black men and white guys are worthless? It makes me cry. All I want is have one special girlfriend who likes me and want to have MY children and have a happy family and not cheat on me with black guys cause they're bigger than me. I'm only 5.5" erect....:(

I think I'm going to kill myself but I don't wanna die...I'm so depressed.....I don't know anymore.

Also I'm not racist I swear I just like white girls and wanted to have a family, that's all. It doesn't matter to me what anyone else does and I don't judge, but why do all the white girls only like the black guys? Will their be white girls later? I'm so sad right now.

Read thread.

TOO ANYONE THINKING ABOUT RESPONDING.....READ THE POSTS FIRST.

#1 DepressedWhite, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  2. GetsBrain101

GetsBrain101 New Member

LOL you sound like a real loser little pink pig boy. SPAM the can is there to contain the pink spam.

Go cry somewhere else white boy, interracial relationships are beautiful, and you're racist.

#2 GetsBrain101, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  3. DepressedWhite

This post was cruel and hurtful.

What do you mean by spam?

4. bm_from_southjersey

bm_from_southjersey Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I know better, but I will take the bait....

You're 18 years old, about to go to college, and you're depressed and suicidal because a girl broke up with you? You do realize that there are several hundred million adult females on this planet besides the girl that just broke up with you?

Here's everything in the Reader's Digest Condensed version: This is the internet, not everything, in fact very little of what is said on this site is based on facts. Yes, there are white women who date interacially. And yes, the overwhelming majority of white women have not and will not date anybody outside their race. So to answer your question, ALL the white girls don't only like black guys, unless the only women left on the planet are all members of this site.

If she broke up with you, chalk it up as something wrong with her and move on. Nothing, especially a woman, or vice versa for a woman, is worth killing yourself over.

#4 bm_from_southjersey, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  5. Alanm

Alanm Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Bm is 100 percent dead on. There are tons of girls out there, find one who like you for you. And no not all white girls love black guys, not even close. Of all the white women in my life that i have known only one has dated a black man. So relax and move on. Oh and just so you know i am only 5" hard and have been married for a long time and my wife loves my cock.

a96, GQWhiteBoi, nothinguc and 5 others like this.
  6. DepressedWhite

Thank you guys, after these more realistic posts, I feel much better.

7. cause4

cause4 Member Real Person

US
    You sound almost like the dude who went shooting up the sorority because he couldnt get any pussy....while he was the SON of the PRODUCER of the HUNGER GAMES?!!

Dude....you sweating shit you havent even GRASPED about LIFE yet...OVER PUSSY? maan listen you need to look at your accomplishments 5 years down the line before speaking this trash..for real.

8. bm_from_southjersey

US
    Good response. Besides, if every guy that couldn't get laid or had a chick break up with him killed themselves, there'd be a lot fewer dudes on this planet.

wbfbm19, Chip and cause4 like this.
  9. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If that was the case none of us would be here to respond to his post but at same time anyone that is thinking of ending their own life needs to find a real person to talk to and discuss his problems. Doesn't have to be a professional but a friend who cares enough to listen.

bm_from_southjersey likes this.
  10. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
  11. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Yes but is it covered by the HCA?

12. bm_from_southjersey

US
    While I would like to add something humorous, I won't because I don't want this thread to spin off into a partisan political discussion. I would hope that Dr. Mac would keep his powder dry as well.

But I will say this - that would be 5 cents well spent.

#12 bm_from_southjersey, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    bbcworship2013, wbfbm19 and MacNfries like this.
  13. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    All this over pussy? Are you kidding me? There's plenty of that out there, even for guys that aren't hung like horses. And if you want a relationship, then go work on it. In essence...
    IF YOU WANT SOMETHING, GO AND FUCKIN GET IT!!!

14. artgirl

artgirl Well-Known Member Gold Member

When you speak of anything in generalities you show what a ill-informed ass you are. All white women are not drooling over black men, just as all black men are not jumping into the sack with anything white.
    No one stole the girl from you if that really happened. She left because you did not give her what she needed at that point in time. Relationships are like sox you might have to try on a few before you find the right fit. Her actions I’m sure were not based on skin color or cock size. That might be so for one night if she really just wanted to try it out caught up in some foolish idea. If she indeed left you because his equipment’s a little bigger or skin color she wasn’t the best choice was she. You sound as if you based your desire for her based on her looks rather than the person she really is. Big mistake as foolish as cock size. Both very shallow reasons to build a relationship on.

15. cause4

US
    Here...smoke this...maybe it might help you feel better

[​IMG]

16. Miamicouple

Miamicouple Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I can't believe people believe this shit. These type of post are all over in here. Cuck's fantasize about this shit. About all these senerios. Wether it's true or not. They love the attention. They try and out do each other with their fantasies. Do you realize how many cuck's are out there. Some lucky enough to have a partner who understands. And wants the Sam thing as theme. But the majority are single in a fantasy world just hoping and wishing to in be in this type of relationship. But the odds of finding a women who enjoys this is rare. Not trying to be negative or burst anyone bubble. But more than have the stuff you read here is fake and just dreams. Sorry!!!

hugeniggadick, Race, wbfbm19 and 2 others like this.
  17. Imagination

Imagination Well-Known Member

US
    Well, if this person is in need of attention, is still good advice to read.

18. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    NOOOOOOO, say it ain't true! pic_LiarLiar.jpg

19. cause4

US
    [​IMG]

20. Mister Bangs

Mister Bangs Member Real Person

US
    find your soulmate

udomlya and bm_from_southjersey like this.