I want to go BLACK!

Should I go black?

• Total voters
should I post more?
I would respectfully request you do not post more in THIS thread, untill you post your gorgeous images as contributions to any of the Site's existing thematic or topical thread FIRST. Currently, this and your first thread are in violations of #2, #10 & #17 of the Site's Forum Rules.

I hope to see your contributions in some of the many hundreds of threads that you can show your "Sexiness" at!

Thank you for your cooperation!

blackmeat,
Administrator,
blacktowhite.net

She should post evidence of her slutty need to have both holes stretched trough a series of tasks firstly she must post a pic of her arse stuffed tightly with her biggest dildo....

That's because when you have "black cocks" on the brain, nothing else will do. It's sorta like trying to satisfy your craving for a chocolate milk shake by drinking a vanilla milk shake ... just won't work.
You gotta satisfy your cravings or they'll bug the hell out of ya 'till you do ... ! ;)

You are so right Mac... So many times I've heard this phrase from a lot of white women... "why didn't I have sex with a Black Guy sooner.." And like you mentioned, it will bug the hell out of ya 'til you do... And like I've told many of the women who continue to keep their Interracial desires in the fantasy stage, "it would be a shame if you took it to your grave when you had the opportunity when you first started fantasizing about it... especially when soooo many of your girlfriends fulfilled their Black desires..."

You are so right Mac... So many times I've heard this phrase from a lot of white women... "why didn't I have sex with a Black Guy sooner.." And like you mentioned, it will bug the hell out of ya 'til you do... And like I've told many of the women who continue to keep their Interracial desires in the fantasy stage, "it would be a shame if you took it to your grave when you had the opportunity when you first started fantasizing about it... especially when soooo many of your girlfriends fulfilled their Black desires..."
Completely. Part of the reason I've become more open about it with my friends is to give them the motivation to try themselves. Nothing worse then discovering what really makes you happy...20 years after you first wanted to try it.

Back