I want to go BLACK!

Should I go black?

• Total voters
even when I tried more than one white cock I wasn't satisfied :(

That's because when you have "black cocks" on the brain, nothing else will do. It's sorta like trying to satisfy your craving for a chocolate milk shake by drinking a vanilla milk shake ... just won't work.
You gotta satisfy your cravings or they'll bug the hell out of ya 'till you do ... ! ;)

so far this is all i've experienced :(View attachment 282284
I'm amazed that you haven't tried BBC long before this! Of course I shouldn't offer a critique, after all I was married almost 14 years before I got penetrated by a BBC. He was an old university friend of hubby's who hadn't seen each other from shortly after graduation. We inadvertently met while on a vacation/business trip! It was an awesome delightful experience for all concerned. His name is Edwin and he'd make many a small horse run in shame, better still he was a gentle giant of a guy and knew how to put his manhood to best use! Oh! Sorry ... here I go again ... sorry! Didn't mean to bother you with details .. or brag. If you want to know more however, we have posted the sordid details elsewhere on this site. Good luck!

You certainly do with that tight pussy, bull needs to stretch you you have the potential to be a classy bbc slut as long as you follow your master training demands...

Back