I want to get you pregnant

Mr10Kids

Male
From
FL, US
Hi there I'm Miles, here looking to impregnate hot singles and wives. Desire cuckolds who desire just as much to her raise my baby or children. Race is not a preference. Looking for serious followers only. Live in Central Florida. I also breed sisters, cousins and or best friends. I am a true breeder.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1,018.5 KB · Views: 83
I do what I can giving encouragement, praise, 'energy' and in your case, congratulations to breeders, white cucks and curious who open their bedroom doors to black men and to white women/couples spreading wide for black seed and trying for pregnancy. I can't help but be excited at the idea of black men using their sexual strength to plant as much of their seed as possible and recruit millions of white women to carry children for them. I hope you are well over 10 ******* by now.

I do what I can giving encouragement, praise, 'energy' and in your case, congratulations to breeders, white cucks and curious who open their bedroom doors to black men and to white women/couples spreading wide for black seed and trying for pregnancy. I can't help but be excited at the idea of black men using their sexual strength to plant as much of their seed as possible and recruit millions of white women to carry children for them. I hope you are well over 10 ******* by now.
Rock on, my friend:)

What are you implying
I'm not implying anything .... its easy to stick a dick in a woman and make her pregnant, doesn't take anything but a bit of biology to work its miracle and you're a bio-daddy. The real challenge is when that baby is walking around and you're changing its diapers, getting up at 2 am to feed it, taking it to school, and being involved in its life ... that's called being a bio-*******. Illegitimacy simply continues the processes of poverty & crime. Why you would want that doesn't make a lot of sense.

I'm not implying anything .... its easy to stick a dick in a woman and make her pregnant, doesn't take anything but a bit of biology to work its miracle and you're a bio-daddy. The real challenge is when that baby is walking around and you're changing its diapers, getting up at 2 am to feed it, taking it to school, and being involved in its life ... that's called being a bio-*******. Illegitimacy simply continues the processes of poverty & crime. Why you would want that doesn't make a lot of sense.
Look, I'm not bothering you. My likings are my likings. Please let me run my life as I see fit. My decisions will not affect you whatsoever. Therefore, hold your opinions and please go far away from my conversations

Right on

This is really don't understand and I'm not trying to conflict with either of you: 1. You don't know me to know whether or not I can and or will support my children. 2. It's my post and I can say what I want. My fathers name is Calvin, therefore y'all opinions mean absolutely nothing to me. This my life playa. As I told Mac, please stay the fuck off my message trials.
Mac he was speaking truth

Look, I'm not bothering you. My likings are my likings. Please let me run my life as I see fit. My decisions will not affect you whatsoever.
And I do apologize for pointing those facts out, and will respect your request, but they are "facts" ... and a big part of the problem with ******* getting in trouble. By the time they get to the productive part of life, their crime record stops them from even finding good jobs ... peace to you.

Back