I want to get you pregnant

I don't need your teachings. Please save your breath and respect my wishes
And I do apologize for pointing those facts out, and will respect your request, but they are "facts" ... and a big part of the problem with ******* getting in trouble. By the time they get to the productive part of life, their crime record stops them from even finding good jobs ... peace to you.

I have reported you both. I'm not here to be criticized. I was not fucking with either you and DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT GENTLEMEN.
I'm not implying anything .... its easy to stick a dick in a woman and make her pregnant, doesn't take anything but a bit of biology to work its miracle and you're a bio-daddy. The real challenge is when that baby is walking around and you're changing its diapers, getting up at 2 am to feed it, taking it to school, and being involved in its life ... that's called being a bio-*******. Illegitimacy simply continues the processes of poverty & crime. Why you would want that doesn't make a lot of sense.
have rep

But why are you so interested in what's going on over here. She was talking to me and you just interrupted. I wouldn't do that ******* to you if you were talking to some woman. Really. My time on her is spent mingling with the ladies and couples. I don't give a fuck about one single guy here. Talk to who you want to. Be honest about your likings. Why me? What have I done to either of you. Y'all don't even know me....that's the ******* that kills me.
I haven't did anything I only agreed with someone didn't know that was against the rules to agree with people

But why are you so interested in what's going on over here. She was talking to me and you just interrupted. I wouldn't do that ******* to you if you were talking to some woman. Really. My time on her is spent mingling with the ladies and couples. I don't give a fuck about one single guy here. Talk to who you want to. Be honest about your likings. Why me? What have I done to either of you. Y'all don't even know me....that's the ******* that kills me.
So your offended because I agreed with @MacNfries

I don't think I did anything wrong bro my bad if I offended you
It's no problem and honestly it kills me to even be on this going back and forth. I promise to never get in your business. Do you and I mean that with all honesty. I just want to be able to do me as well without the inputs of anyone, that's all

It's no problem and honestly it kills me to even be on this going back and forth. I promise to never get in your business. Do you and I mean that with all honesty. I just want to be able to do me as well without the inputs of anyone, that's all
I wasn't judging you in anytype of way again I apologize if I offended you

it kills me to even be on this going back and forth
If it'll make you feel better, I'll be glad to delete all my posts if you like. Or, as the originator of this thread, you can do that as well. Just let me know. I was just making a point about fatherless ******* ... since I have 2 of my own, I know what it takes to raise 'em.

If it'll make you feel better, I'll be glad to delete all my posts if you like. Or, as the originator of this thread, you can do that as well. Just let me know. I was just making a point about fatherless ******* ... since I have 2 of my own, I know what it takes to raise 'em.
AGAIN.....mind your own fucking business. Worry about your ******* and life and I'll do the same.

Back