I want to fuck the mom of a cuckold on mom's Day, cuckold would you leave?

Ha honestly yes seeing my mom suck dick and bend over and get fucked drove me crazy... I came home one friday night when inwas suppose to stay at a friends my mom with in the living room riding some guy could smell her pussy and the sex in the room... She looked at me and i went to my room so she thought...

No my mom was single at the time... She was the 1st woman to cuckold me... (...)
i don`t think strictly speaking it is cuckolding when it`s your mom. But maybe there`s a distinct term for that. [REQUEST] Does anybody know?

Funnily, my mom has a thing for black men. More than my girlfriend. But she never acted on it... as far as i know. :D

I think being a nudist freed her. She grew-up in an incestuous family. Living during the Great Depression, in a very rural area, it sounded like they did not have much other then one another. I don't think her family was malicious either, because she admitted that she was always sexual at a young age, and she said they never ****** anything on her. She and dad were swingers, going back to the 1950's. I love her, miss her, and I don't judge, because I sincerely believe that her intentions were based on her love of me and my wife.

Back