Would you fuck Ronda rousey

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
I don't think she will appreciate her name being mentioned here without her authorization.
Yes, she is hot, sexy and a very tough girl.

I like to think of women more than a sex object and I believe we need to respect people who are not here on this site and not violate their rights or privacy.

Some of us here like the humiliations and all the crazy sex fantasy here. Let's keep our fantasies and sex fetishes here on this site and share our feelings and fantasy among each other without bringing innocent outsiders. Again, thats my opinion.

I love all women especially white women who crave BBC men. Wish I was a BBC guy that I may find one here soon.
Sorry, I am only into women. PM or kik ladies if interested.

I don't think she will appreciate her name being mentioned here without her authorization.

I like to think of women more than a sex object and I believe we need to respect people who are not here on this site and not violate their rights or privacy.

Some of us here like the humiliations and all the crazy sex fantasy here. Let's keep our fantasies and sex fetishes here on this site and share our feelings and fantasy among each other without bringing innocent outsiders. Again, thats my opinion.

I love all women especially white women who crave BBC men. Wish I was a BBC guy that I may find one here soon.

That's some pretty transparent BULLSH*T you rattled-off.

Privacy? It's not like anybody is sharing her emails or a hidden peep cam of her in her bedroom or bathroom.

She's a public figure, and her name isn't copyrighted, talking about her isn't violating any privacy rights, real or imagined.

Back