I Want To Dominate You

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by BlackManBlackCock, Jun 30, 2013.

1. BlackManBlackCock

BlackManBlackCock Member Real Person

Japan
    I'm looking for a woman who wants to be dominated by a strong man. I want you to dress in something not too important to you so I can tear it right off of your body. I want to lift you into the air and throw you onto the bed before I tease you with my tongue. I want to put you on your knees and dominate your mouth with my hard cock. I want to pull your hair and whisper dirty things in your ear as I fuck you from behind. I want to bite into your neck and tease your earlobe while I fuck you and feel your nails digging into my back. I want to press your back against the wall, your legs wrapped around my waist and look into your eyes as I pump furiously into you. I want your husband or boyfriend to watch in the background as the woman he loves gets filled with the cock of another man. I want to hear you scream in ecstasy.

2. snow bunny

snow bunny New Member

Damn, I want what you have to offer sooo bad but, sadly you are far to young for me. Do you know anybody twice your age that is as freaky and erotic as you?

3. BlackManBlackCock

Japan
    Unfortunately, I don't. But would you ever consider trying it out with a younger guy? I'm sure the experience would still be enjoyable.

Torsten Meyer likes this.
  4. snow bunny

snow bunny New Member

I am sure it would be. Love to try it out with a younger guy or two. :):)

5. BlackManBlackCock

Japan
    Well if you're anywhere near the Florida Panhandle or have plans to ever travel to the state, I bet we could try out what I have in mind.

6. kay461962

kay461962 Active Member

Young or not, I got juicy just reading your post!

7. Lindsay26

Lindsay26 Member

Damnnnn, that's what I want, but only by myself being taken hard, rough and nasty against my will! Where are u from bad boy?

WhiteJennifer likes this.
  8. BlackManBlackCock

Japan
    I'm from Pensacola Florida. And I have absolutely no problem with it being a 1 on 1 session.