I want my wife fucked good and hard by a monster black cock

Offermiwife

Couple
tell me where to meet you and ill let you take my wfe and make her scream in pleasure. get a friend. ill watch i would love if my unknowing wife was talked into going out for a ******* them make her take your huge black cock and she loves it so much, she hegs me to have it again.

Last edited:
she knows i want her to fuck black cock though. even better for the guy who fucks her. there are alot of things people keep from other peopl. if i know my wife would benefit from having multiple orgasms and i know she would be pleased, than im doing what she needs help finding. maybe ahe doesnt have the time to be hunting down huge cock. this is a sex site. please, lets not get into moral values right now.

Not talkin bout morals bro....talkin bout a brutha goin to jail for pushin up on a white lady when she ain't about it. Shu...I been up in enough white ladies without their hubbies knowin...I ain't got no morals when it come to gettin that ass..so long they legal age....and the ******* ain't gonna send a brother to tha penitentiary.

i understand. I would never want anyone hurt by this. ive been talking my wife into trying huge black cock for about 3 years now. it has come close and is getting closer.she just needs that help across the interacial door. i know, once she was fucked good and hard by a monster blck cock. there would be no charges pressed. i would tell her how much it turned me on and she would wind up agreeing with me and then asking to meet you again.

Back