I want my gf to leave me for BBC

FutureCuck

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
VA, US
I've been working on getting my gf completely obsessed with big thick cock, she has a BWC bf right now who has been trying to get her to leave me since it started. I want all men with big fat cocks to know that if its big enough I will help you convince her to leave me. She will relocate for the right black man. She is off birth control and ready to breed. We're also open to sending her to groups of black men for a week or 2image.jpg

Last edited:
I've been working on getting my gf completely obsessed with big thick cock, she has a BWC bf right now who has been trying to get her to leave me since it started. I want all men with big fat cocks to know that if its big enough I will help you convince her to leave me. She will relocate for the right black man. She is off birth control and ready to breed. We're also open to sending her to groups of black men for a week or 2View attachment 781800
Why don't you just tell her?

sorry for the confusion but why do you want your girlfriend to leave you,surely if you have no more interest in this girl you should let her know that you no longer want to be with her I'm sure once you 2 have split she will find her own way very easily to a black guy if she really want a black guy,I can understand why guys like watching their wives or GFs Having a black bull,I hear it from my own hubby plenty enough,But my opinion is it seems your looking for a way out of this relationship & haven't the balls to tell her

sorry for the confusion but why do you want your girlfriend to leave you,surely if you have no more interest in this girl you should let her know that you no longer want to be with her I'm sure once you 2 have split she will find her own way very easily to a black guy if she really want a black guy,I can understand why guys like watching their wives or GFs Having a black bull,I hear it from my own hubby plenty enough,But my opinion is it seems your looking for a way out of this relationship & haven't the balls to tell her
Not true I love her and want what's best for her
she is meant to be for black cock only

I've been working on getting my gf completely obsessed with big thick cock, she has a BWC bf right now who has been trying to get her to leave me since it started. I want all men with big fat cocks to know that if its big enough I will help you convince her to leave me. She will relocate for the right black man. She is off birth control and ready to breed. We're also open to sending her to groups of black men for a week or 2View attachment 781800

Well let's sexplore some options shall we mate!?! ;)8335077778-95284261-L.jpg

Back