I want my first BBC

Latina 4 BBC

Couple
Real Person
From
CA, US
Hello guys I am a latina in So Cal, and I convinced my husband to let me go black. We got married 10 yrs ago and we have decided to make a change and what better than a black muscular male with a big cock. He is a open minded hyspanic and he knows he is small to average (5.5 inch dick).
If you live near zip 90280 or about 1 hr away we can go to a near by hotel and spend some hours playing I am 147 lbs 5.3 high I have 34c cup and 11/12 weist and I do have ass. The only cach is that I want my husband to be with me at all times, but dont worry he will not stop you from fucking me, dick slaping me and pushing it in my mouth . So if you think you have what I am craving Inbox me!
For personal reasons we will not post pics with faces on them. Once I finally take my black stallion I will post all the sex pics we get only from breast down. So you decide.
Please be serious and only contact us if you are very endowed have no std and do not use *******.
I want black men only..........

Hello guys I am a latina in So Cal, and I convinced my husband to let me go black. We got married 10 yrs ago and we have decided to make a change and what better than a black muscular male with a big cock. He is a open minded hyspanic and he knows he is small to average (5.5 inch dick).
If you live near zip 90280 or about 1 hr away we can go to a near by hotel and spend some hours playing I am 147 lbs 5.3 high I have 34c cup and 11/12 weist and I do have ass. The only cach is that I want my husband to be with me at all times, but dont worry he will not stop you from fucking me, dick slaping me and pushing it in my mouth . So if you think you have what I am craving Inbox me!
For personal reasons we will not post pics with faces on them. Once I finally take my black stallion I will post all the sex pics we get only from breast down. So you decide.
Please be serious and only contact us if you are very endowed have no std and do not use *******.
90019 near?

Hi beautiful20180306_084644.jpg

Back