I want it big black n strange

ashley cocks

Couple
From
CO, US
I want to see and feel a strange mans cock, a big, hard, stiff black mans cock that can go deep inside me, slow at first so I can feel every inch.and hubby can view . not just one I want to be fucked first with fingers, so you guys can get my pussy hot, wet and loosened up then fucked from behind then when you think I am ready I want to be put on my back so I can take a real stiff dick, Like his big black dick all the way and he can hit my G spot so I can cum all over his big stiff cock. I enjoy sucking it gaging and squirting.I get really wet and nasty when i look over at hubby and all he can do is watch me fuck a big black dixk in ways he wish he could i enjoy get nasty so that he jacks off and cant get it ip again giving me more time with BBC. I LOVE IT WHEN WE PICK UP OUR GUEST AND HE SEES WHAT IM WEARING USIALLY LINGERIE ONLY AND REACHES EITHER FOR MY PUSSY OR PUTS MY MOUTH OVER HIS BBC. AND WATCH HUBBYS REACTION WHILE BBC BEGANS TO RAVISH MY BODY.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
I want to see and feel a strange mans cock, a big, hard, stiff black mans cock that can go deep inside me, slow at first so I can feel every inch.and hubby can view . not just one I want to be fucked first with fingers, so you guys can get my pussy hot, wet and loosened up then fucked from behind then when you think I am ready I want to be put on my back so I can take a real stiff dick, Like his big black dick all the way and he can hit my G spot so I can cum all over his big stiff cock. I enjoy sucking it gaging and squirting.
Is hubby not getting the job done? Judging by your tight looking pussy you aren't getting the stretching you need.

Back