length or girth ladies? I have both!

• length

Votes: 37 6.8%
  • girth

Votes: 147 27.0%
  • both

Votes: 384 70.6%

• Total voters
Hello ladies! I'm 37 and as u can see I have 9 1/2 inch thick BBC. I have a fetish for white women, married or not. I don't know if its the color contrast, their real hair(lol), or just the thought that they luv it because it's bigger than most men she's been with, I don't know. So if you've had BBC before or, not enjoy! And if you're in Ohio, you can inbox me

View attachment 201196View attachment 201197 View attachment 201201 View attachment 201203 View attachment 201205 View attachment 201204
download.jpg Well. ..what a great Black huge tool! ! That's why I want share my wife with black people. ..because you guys can give to the white girls what all of white people can't give to them. ..and if someone is so stupid to ignore it she will do it without you. ..I wish to meet you or another like you. ...let me tell you that I'm not gay so I love to fuck her and other girls but I love to share my wife with black men too and maybe one day try to do a gang bang with 4 or 5 Black guys with huge tools and see her enjoy it. ..and I wish to convince her to let me fuck other girls with her. ...Please message me and try to plan something. ....she's very very beautiful and too hot...you will love. ...

Back